Ankara YHT Station Construction Approach to the End: Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Orhan Birdal, the ongoing construction of the Ankara YHT Gar'de found.
Birdal, General Director of TCDD about the latest status of the project İsa Apaydın and the contractor company received information. He toured the construction site with his companions. Deputy Undersecretary Orhan Birdal's examination tour, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. Deputy General Director Veysi Kurt also accompanied.
DETAILED REVIEW FROM GENERAL MANAGER APAYDIN
After the examination of the Deputy Undersecretary Orhan Birdal, TCDD General Manager came together with the contractor company officials and received detailed information about the rest of the project. İsa Apaydınemphasizing the importance of completing all aspects of the project in the shortest time possible, asked for a business plan accordingly.
PERCENTED 99,5 Y
178 thousand square meters of indoor floor space of eight, one of the major projects was provided for Ankara and Turkey Ankara YHT 99,5 percent progress rate of the station project.
Ankara YHT Gar, which is built as integrated with Ankaray, Batıkent, Sincan, Keçirören and Airport Metros and Başkentray with 3 pcs peron and 6 fast train lines, will be the center of the Ankara rail system.
CANDIDATE TO BE ANKARA'S LIFE CENTER
Ankara YHT Gar; The structure, layout, usage and operation forms of high-speed railway stations in developed countries were examined by considering the national and international standards, and it was projected with a modern architectural understanding that symbolizes the dynamism of the city.
The new YHT Gar is the center of social and cultural life by serving stores, offices, cinemas, hotels, fast food shops, cafes, different social venues and VIP-CIP areas to the people and guests of Ankara.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Ankara-Istanbul YHT Line is coming to an end 24/03/2012 Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train (YHT) Line, which will reduce the journey between Ankara and Istanbul to 3 hours, is nearing the end. In a written statement from the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), the foundation of Köseköy-Gebze section, which is the continuation of Ankara-Eskişehir Line, which was put into service in 2009, will be laid on Tuesday, 27 March. The physical and geometric conditions of the current line of Köseköy-Gebze, built in 1890, will be made suitable for YHT operation. The statement stated that there will be no level crossing on the line. 56 tunnels, 9 bridges, 10 culverts on the total 122 kilometer line, as well as 28 vents, 2 new culverts and XNUMX N
- Kabatas-Bagcilar located on the tram line Cevizlivineyard, Fındıkzade and Kabataş tram stops near renovation 04/10/2012 Kabatas-Bagcilar located on the tram line Cevizliwrought iron motifs were placed on the tram stops at the vineyards, Fındıkzade and Kabataş. Located on the Kabatas-Bagcilar line of T1 by Istanbul Transportation Corporation Cevizlivineyards in the vineyards, Fındıkzade and Kabataş stations and the wrought-irons within the scope of the renovation works were noticed at the tram stops. Istanbul tram stops were combined with Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's emblem and tulip figure and had an aesthetic appearance with wrought iron railings close to 750 meters. Kemal Filiz, the sales manager of the wrought iron factory produced in Denizli factories, said that the tram lines, which provide transportation for hundreds of thousands of people every day, have an aesthetic appearance. Filiz, Istanbul Fil
- State Last 10 Spent Approximately 2.5 Billion TL for Bursa Transportation Projects in Year (Photo Gallery) 27/05/2013 State Last 10 Expected Approx. 2.5 Billion TL for Bursa Transportation Projects Over the Year Governor Şahabettin Harput announced that the government spent 10 billion TL for transportation projects in Bursa in the last 2.5 year except for the high-speed train. Bursa Governor Sahabettin Harput, the city's most important and largest transportation investments in the history of the republic said that this period. General Directorate of Highways 14. Harput stated that the project amount of 21 investment which is under the responsibility of the Regional Directorate has reached 3 billion TL. N For these projects, our state spent 10 billion TL in the last 2.2 years. 6.3 billion dollar investment size UM
- Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Project Ends 17/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, High Speed Train (YHT) passengers are approaching the number of 44 million, stating, "Ankara-Sivas high-speed train project near the end." said. 134, held in Istanbul under the title of "New Vision in Culture and Tourism". Bab-i Ali Turhan Speaking at the meeting, referring to the activities carried out last year 16 the transportation and communication, Turkey is competing with the world in the field of transport and communications told us that they bring into a country. 16 annually states that they have equipped the country with new ways, making railroads a national policy, that they are close to the domestic and abroad in the airline, and that they equip the whole country from the village to the city with the latest technologies.
- The restoration of Ereğli Train Station has ended (Photo Gallery) 19/01/2016 The restoration of the Ereğli Train Station has come to an end: the Ereğli Train Station, which has witnessed the history of Ereğli, has come to an end in the restoration of the waiting room. The teams, who are about to complete the restoration of the historic building, carry out their work with great care. The Xnumx, which has an annual history, has thousands of memories in every scene. Ereğli's history witnessed the restoration of the hall waiting for the restoration of the original. The damaged areas of the station are renewed according to the historical texture.
- Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line is approaching the end. 23/03/2012 Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train (YHT) Line, which will reduce the journey between Ankara and Istanbul to 3 hours, is nearing the end. In a written statement from the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), the foundation of Köseköy-Gebze section, which is the continuation of Ankara-Eskişehir Line, which was put into service in 2009, will be laid on Tuesday, 27 March. The physical and geometric conditions of the current line of Köseköy-Gebze, built in 1890, will be made suitable for YHT operation. The statement stated that there will be no level crossing on the line. 56 tunnels, 9 bridges, 10 culverts on the total 122 kilometer line, as well as 28 vents, 2 new culverts and XNUMX N
- Giresun Governor Sahin Teleferik said the work was approaching the end 05/07/2013 Giresun Governor Sahin Teleferik said that the approach is nearing the end of studies related to the cable car Governor Sahin said Sahin, "Tender dossier was prepared with build-operate-transfer model. Almost 1,5 for years I have been doing this job. It was not easy. But I finally got it out. Çık God willing, Ships to Penize, 119 meters high, 1280 meters long ropeway will be set up. he said.
- İzmir-Ödemiş railway renovation works are nearing the end. 31/12/2012 İzmir-Ödemiş railway renovation works are nearing the end. Passengers using the aforementioned line asked the authorities for help in the rainy and cold weather, and the rails between Ödemiş and Cumaovası were changed completely to provide safer, more comfortable and faster service to passengers. Welding and balancing of rails will continue until the end of January. The passengers who use Gaziemir station from Izmir to Ödemiş are troubled. Sebahattin Yavuzkaya, one of the passengers, explained the problem they experienced: ın The number of train passengers is increasing day by day and people go on top of each other in a way such as a stack of fish sometimes in wagons. In addition to the lack of train wagons, ları
- The signature campaign launched for the İZBAN transfer system has reached an end 18/02/2016 The signature campaign launched for the İZBAN transfer system has come to an end: The signature campaign initiated by the District Headmen in Aliağa is continuing as İZBAN starts the Torbalı flights and brings the transfer system to the Menemen and Cumaovası stations. With the start of İZBAN's Torbalı stations, the transfer center of Cumaovası and Menemen stations was built and the citizens had a great reaction. The neighborhood muhtars in Aliağa also launched a petition campaign to convey these reactions to the authorities of İZBAN. The signature campaign initiated by the headmen to remove the transfer system and return to the old system was approached. To date, about a thousand signatures have collected approximately 3 muhtar, X
- The end of Üsküdar-Çekmeköy Metro (Video) 23/02/2016 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy Metro is about to come to an end: Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy Metro, which will be one of the most important transportation axes of Istanbul, has come to an end. Turkey's first driverless metro line that features flying line, providing passengers with high security platform door system. Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, continues his works under the motto ”Subway everywhere, metro everywhere İstanbul. In the works of Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy Metro Line located on the Anatolian side, the rough construction was completed in 16 station of 11 and fine workmanship was started. In these stations electromagnetic systems, suspended ceilings and wall tiles are placed. The rough construction at other stations has come to an end. Turkey's first driverless metro ...
- End of Bridge Construction at Cemetery Junction 29/06/2018 Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality works on transportation and continues with road and bridge extensions. Metropolitan Municipality, which wants to relieve the heavy traffic flow; It wants to minimize the traffic density in the Silk Road by expanding the bridge at the Cemetery Junction (on the Silk Road). Within the scope of the traffic relief project; The reconstruction of the bridge in the lower and superstructure works on the road of the Cemetery Junction, (D İp 400 / İpekyolu), has come to an end. Expansion efforts are planned to be completed in July and put into service with a new identity. Authorities indicated that the cemetery junction bridge will expand a total of 35 meters, including 70 meters on both sides, and the traffic flow on the bridge will be relieved. Gaziantep, industry dynamics and revitalized Gaziantep
- End of North Antep Road Viaduct Construction 02/08/2018 Within the scope of the ep North City cak project carried out by the Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, “North City Gaziantep project will connect the city center with the housing area. Mayor Fatma Sahin, 50 mistress viaduct will shorten the distance between the North City and the city center, 600 kilometers long, 10 meter-wide North Antep Road Viaduct construction studies on site, the authorities received information. Sahin: THE LARGEST HOUSING AREA WILL BE district in Sehitkamil million square meters 50 8,5 thousand people live in metropolitan and will be conducted in cooperation with TOKI northern city of Turkey's largest public housing project ...
- Kabataş- Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro Construction Approaches 15/05/2018 All the concrete productions of the bridges at the Kağıthane Station of the Kabataş-Beşiktaş-Mecidiyeköy-Kağıthane-Mahmutbey Metro Line, which are under construction, have been completed and the last bastion has been poured. While the works continued in the Kabataş-Beşiktaş-Mecidiyeköy-Kağıthane-Mahmutbey Metro Line, the construction of the bridges in the Kağıthane Station of the line was completed and an important step was taken. In the ongoing process, the new process includes laying of rails, station construction, mechanical activities and test driving stages. The line is planned to be commissioned by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in the first months of 2019. Kağıthane Mayor Fazlı Kılıç visited the subway construction site to examine the works on site; '' The last tie was very recently with the pouring of concrete '
- Alparslan Turkes Bridge Interchange Ends 31/01/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Yilmaz Gencoglu, Turgutlu Alparslan Türkeş Köprülü Junction, the ongoing side road and urban interconnection studies will provide the top intersection. Underlining that a giant work has been given to Turgutlu, young people, in the case of weather permits 15 daily work will be finished with a heralded that the project. In order to prevent the loss of life and property in Turgutlu and to separate the traffic between the city and intercity traffic, the end of the Alparslan Türkeş Köprülü Junction, which was realized by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa, was approached. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Yilmaz Gencoglu, in the field of side road works Man
- Ankara YHT Station Completed Largely (Photo Gallery) 14/08/2015 Ankara YHT Railway Station Completed Completely: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Feridun Bilgin, 12 August 2015 Investigated in Ankara High Speed Train (YHT) Gar, which is being built on Wednesday. Information about the state of the authorities informed the Minister Bilgin, after visiting the construction site made statements to the press. toplamxnumx thousand square meters, indicating a closed area and will consist of eight times in Ankara and Ankara they see as one of the important project for Turkey YHT station they saw that the point over the construction of knowledge, 178 Total platform and 3 There will be high-speed train line Ankaray of YHT station, Batıkent Metro, ...
- General Manager of TCDD Apaydın Investigated Ankara YHT Railway Construction (Photo Gallery) 25/04/2016 TCDD General Manager Apaydın Investigated the Construction of Ankara YHT Railway: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, Ankara YHT Gar. General manager İsa Apaydın, along with accompanying authorities, will be one of the capital's prestige works with its original architecture. Apaydın going to the construction site of Gar, which will be among the most modern high-speed train stations in Europe, received information from TCDD and contractor company officials about the general situation and progress of construction. Ankara will be connected with the Batikent Metro, the Başkentray, the Sincan Metro and the Keçiören Metro.
- Ankara YHT Station Introduced (Photo Gallery) 31/10/2016 Ankara YHT Station Entered Service: Ankara High Speed Train (YHT) Gar Construction began with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım. "All kinds of houses the living area. Regardless from anywhere in Turkey, from Ankara YHT Station, to take the time here easily, to travel, to meet the passengers and will be able to bid farewell to" Turkey and Europe's most prestigious works of the Ankara High Speed Train (YHT) Station construction was completed and President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım were put into service. President Erdoğan, President of the Parliament Ismail Kahraman and Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım, as well as Transportation and Maritime Cumhurbaşkanı
- Besiktas Ropeway Project Nearing the End 06/08/2017 The construction of the cable car project, which is expected to cost around 80 million TL, is continuing to be constructed in Beşikdüzü district of Trabzon. The helicopter will be used as an industrial type drone when shooting the ropes on the ropeway. Due to the weather conditions, the project is planned to be completed by the end of the year. The cable car project, which is expected to contribute greatly to the tourism of the region, will use 90 two-passenger arrival and departure system. Cable car…
- The deadline is approaching in Sakarya New Bulvar Prjeosi 08/04/2015 The project was completed in Sakarya New Boulevard Project: The street between Sakarya and Yazici line route was completed in Sakarya. Ali Oktar, the Head of the Department of Science, stated that the asphalt project was started in Yeni Bulvar Project. Good luck. Hayır Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality started work in the New Bulvar Project in Serpan. Previously, Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu announced that a new boulevard with a length of one thousand 500 meters had been started and the project continued to be completed by SASKİ. 5 ...
- The end of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway is near, the railway will be opened for transportation at 2013 10/06/2012 Deputy Minister of Transportation Musa Penahov, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway in the opening of the use of the railway has announced the end. indicating the end of 2012 of a section of the railway will enter into service opened to the first train to transport Panahov, in the railway until the end to open the Georgian section and reported Maraba was station will provide the transportation service to the border with Turkey trains will depart from. Referring to the ministry official delay that occurs in the construction of the project, delays in the Georgia-Turkey border in the region to do 4.5-kilometer tunnel, said it was concerned by landslides from occurring. Musa Penahov, the problem will be resolved in a short time and the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway will be fully opened at 2013 said. Source: t24.co.uk
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway approached end 08/06/2012 Deputy Minister of Transport Musa Penahov, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railroad, said the end of approach. Speaking to the press about the subject, Musa Penahov, a difficult work to overcome the delay in the winter due to disruptions in the beginning of a feverish work, he added. Penahov gave the good news that the project will be fully operational at the end of the year. Azerbaijani Deputy Minister of Transport, the railway line will be built in Georgia by the end of this year and will be completed rehabilitation of the existing line, it was reported that the same speed continues to work in Turkey. Panahov delay the most important factors affecting the project it is that the Georgia-Turkey border tunnels built in the ongoing 4,5 kilometers long ...
- Approaching the end of the 21.inci century, Kadikoy-Eagle Metro approached the end 01/08/2012 The work on the Kadıköy - Kartal Metro Line, which is the first subway of the Anatolian side of Istanbul, is now at its final stage. Istanbul's biggest shortage of vehicle traffic, thanks to the metro will be largely eliminated. Trial operation was completed in Kadıköy - Kartal Metro which was built with daily carrying capacity of 1 million passengers. The line is planned to be opened in the next month. Turnstiles, coin-operated machines, vending machines took their place in the station. The disabled stations were thought to be suitable for them. In fact, the identified deficiencies are trying to be completed by a feverish work. …The features of the ram- N
- Near The End Of Excavations In Yenikapı | Marmaray 07/11/2012 Within the scope of the Marmaray Metro Project, the archaeological findings of Yenikapı were approached at the end of the 8 archeological excavations, which were headed by the Istanbul Archaeological Museums Directorate. During the excavations that brought the history of Istanbul to the pre-8 bin 500 today, the boats, daily objects, maritime materials, footprints, and beliefs were restored and will be presented to the visitors at the museum to be built in Yenikapı. Zeynep Kızıltan, the head of the Istanbul Archeology Museum and Yenikapı excavation site, told the AA correspondent that the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications and the projects carried out by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality to solve the transportation problems of Istanbul Müdür
- The end of excavations in Yenikapı 07/11/2012
Within the scope of the Marmaray Metro Project, the archaeological findings of Yenikapı were approached at the end of the 8 archeological excavations, which were headed by the Istanbul Archaeological Museums Directorate. During the excavations that brought the history of Istanbul to the pre-8 bin 500 today, the boats, daily objects, maritime materials, footprints, and beliefs were restored and will be presented to the visitors at the museum to be built in Yenikapı. Zeynep Kızıltan, head of the Istanbul Archeology Museum and Yenikapı excavation site, told the AA correspondent that the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications and the projects carried out by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in order to solve the transportation problems of Istanbul İstanbul
- Diyarbakır Logistics Center Report Ended 27/12/2012 Diyarbakır Logistics Center Report Ended. Diyarbakir Province Logistics Strategy Document and Logistics Center / Karaliman Pre-Feasibility Report prepared for the purpose of evaluating the logistic potential of Diyarbakır, which is the center of transportation and trade, was held. Deputy Governor Cemal Hüsnü Kansız, the Secretary General of the Karacadağ Development Agency; Ilhan Karakoyun, Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Abdullah Sevinc, Diyarbakir Union of Tradesmen and Craftsmen Union Secretary General Murat Birkan, Diyarbakir Chamber of Commerce and Industry Deputy Secretary General Abbas Buyuktas, Deputy Director of the Provincial Directorate of Food Agriculture and Livestock Karak