He decided that the immovable shares of Sümer Holding in Malatya should be included in the scope of the privatization program. The Board envisaged the completion of privatization within 2 years.
Privatization High Council Decisions of the Privatization Administration were published in the Official Gazette. According to this, 151 island in Malatya Yeşilyurt District Manifestation Village located in Malatya, which is located in Sümer Holding A.Ş. It was decided to be included in the scope and program of Privatization. It was decided that privatization transactions would be completed within 5 year and the privatization transactions would be completed by selling method and sales would be realized through sale of assets.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Malatya Wagon Repair Factory Get Sugar Factory 13/11/2012 Malatya Wagon Repair Factory in Malatya in the form of an open prison would be wrong to argue that the establishment of an open, President Güngör said: ası We are currently trying to open the prison. This is very wrong. The Wagon Repair Factory will no longer be different from the monopoly and sugar factories. They tried to get the prison out of the city, but after becoming a metropolitan area, the area where the wagon repair factory is located is in the city. In other words, the prison will be in the city. Yani Gungor continued his words as follows: '' We worked for the Wagon Repair Factory for a long time. We made feasibility for the factory and forwarded to the Minister of Industry. We submitted a file to our deputies. Öznur Çalık, looked very warm to our work. Öz
- Railways to be privatized 27/06/2012 Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport Binali Yıldırım at the meeting of the Council of Ministers made a presentation about the two laws announced. One of the bills is the liberalization of postal services. The first of these bills includes the liberalization of postal services, the postal services law on the regulation of the principles and procedures for the establishment of the joint stock company of the postal and telegraph organization. Arinc, State Railways will open to the private sector, he said. The draft law regarding the liberalization of rail transport in Turkey of the other. Two separate companies to carry out freight and passenger transportation services and infrastructure services of the State Railways…
- TCDD Izmir Cruise Port plans to be privatized with the right of transfer of business rights were challenged 01/08/2012 Privatization Administration (Privatization Administration), ın State Railways Administration of the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate of Izmir Cruise Port, 46 year to give the right to operate with the method of privatization ın new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The plans of the 1 / 5 thousand and 1 / 25 thousand which were suspended in the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and the suspension period ended last week were challenged. An 32 appeal was made to the Izmir Cruise Port plans to be privatized by the transfer of operating rights. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- TCDD Izmir Cruise Port plans to be privatized with the right of transfer of business rights were challenged 06/08/2012 Privatization Administration (Privatization Administration), ın State Railways Administration of the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate of Izmir Cruise Port, 46 year to give the right to operate with the method of privatization ın new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The plans of the 1 / 5 thousand and 1 / 25 thousand which were suspended in the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and the suspension period ended last week were challenged. An 32 appeal was made to the Izmir Cruise Port plans to be privatized by the transfer of operating rights. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, TMMOB Chamber of Architects Izmir Branch, TMMOB Chamber of City Planners, c
- Derince Port to be privatized 06/10/2013 Derince Port will be privatized: Derince Port, owned by TCDD, will be privatized for 36 year by means of Der Granting Operating Right Der. Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) of Derince Port, for 36 years, "Issuance of Operating Rights" will be privatized by the method. According to the announcement of the Prime Ministry Privatization Administration (ÖİB) published in the Official Gazette, the tender price is determined as 30 million dollars and the cost of the document is 20 thousand TL. If deemed necessary by the Tender Commission, the tender may be concluded with the participation of bidders who continue to negotiate. Turkish and foreign legal entities to tender eye
- Construction Decisions for Ports to be privatized were published in the Official Gazette 09/01/2014 Zoning Decisions for the Ports to be privatized were published in the Official Gazette. The Privatization High Council (ÖYK) rejected the objections made during the suspension process to the Fenerbahçe-Kalamış Marina Conservation Plan. Derince Port Development Plan amendments were revised in line with objections. PHC's Official according to the decision published in the Gazette, Fenerbahce-Kalamış marina area which also includes 274 scope of privatization of Maritime Business to Turkey AŞ in the program name, 1 numbered parcels and state provisions and consisting of the area under the savings total 436 thousand 263,58 square to the zoning plans for the decision on the area (including the sea surface area), the arı marina area ın and the çı area of the fishing shelter (alan
- Haydarpasa Station to be privatized 29/04/2014 Haydarpaşa Railway Station will be privatized: Mehmet Şimşek said that this year Haydarpaşa Railway Station will be taken into the program after the reconstruction work. 2013 billion dollars revenue from privatizations in 12,5 year, Finance Minister Mehmet Şimşek said, yıl This year we reach the target of 7 billion dollars privatization. Haydarpaşa Station and Port Transformation Project will be included in the program after the reconstruction work. There is intense interest. ” Turkey is the best way to introduce-domestic and say they are doing important meetings with investors abroad lightning, 5 for talks with the Gulf funds and international investors will come to the day trip nelirter said, "Qatar is interested in the privatization of Kuwait and the United Arab negotiations are going to do in the Emirates ...
- Tekirdağ Port to be privatized 11/10/2017 Turkey Maritime Organization of AŞ Tekirdağ Port Privatization Administration according to an announcement from the official site for years 36 "granting of operating rights" will be privatized by the method. According to the announcement on the official website of the Privatization Administration (PA), the tender for privatization will be carried out by receiving bids from more than one tenderer in closed envelopes and conducting negotiations through a pazar bargaining procedure.. If deemed necessary by the tender commission, the tender can be concluded by an auction with the participation of the bidders whose negotiations continue. The deadline for submission of tenders is 20 December 2017 and the bid bond is 15 million TL.
- Latest Status of Wagon Repair Factory in Malatya 11/01/2012 Malatya Governor Assoc. Dr. Ulvi Saran said that they expect good results from the contact with the Chinese regarding the Wagon Repair Factory. Saran, the Chinese company is doing the necessary investigations, the company now expecting the proposal from the recording, "We have established a serious contact with the Chinese in general. We know that they are in general. The company we invite to Malatya, the world's largest and most wagon-producing company. We are now working to ensure that the rate will be included as a common investment in our entrepreneurs in Malatya and in part if we have a share of the Special Provincial Administration in order to bring them into the economy.
- Ministry of Justice Plans to Make Wagon Repair Factory Prison 03/10/2012 Authorities of the Ministry of Justice, Malatya in the inertia of the Wagon Repair Factory was examined. The Wagon Repair Factory is planned to open an open prison. Completed in 1989 in Malatya, 72 lodge and 6 block factory area, Wagon Repair Factory 23 is expected to be idle for years. 23 for years, automotive, apricot, wagon, arms supply industry, tank and heavy industry, such as many suggestions offered, domestic and abroad, many authorities and officials made the examination of the Wagon Repair Factory, this time the Ministry of Justice has done the investigation. The Ministry of Justice will inform the Ministry about whether or not the Wagon Factory, where the Ministry of Justice is investigating, will be an open prison il