tcdd museum building to be given to medipol university tbmm gundeminde
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- To be used in the construction of YHT, closed quarry Permitting Reason 15/08/2012 In order to be used in the construction of the High Speed Train (YHT), which will start construction in Sakarya's Sapanca district, 40 was licensed for the quarry which was closed due to its proximity to the settlements. The decision caused the reaction of the citizens. Under the ongoing Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Project, the General Directorate of State Railways was licensed by the General Directorate of Mining Affairs of the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources for the opening of a quarry in the 40 hectare area in the quarry 9.92 which was closed in Yanik village years ago. Stating that the planned quarry will damage the villages and drinking water basin, Sapanca Lake kö
- Giving discussed 100 million pounds for the high-speed train in Turkey in the Great Britain 16/02/2013 In the Great Britain discussed granting 100 million pounds for the fast train to Turkey English Express newspaper, the EU by the Istanbul-Ankara a grant 100 amounting to million pound high-speed rail project provided the sharply criticizing the grant, aimed at changing the idea of Turkish people opposed to EU membership "huge cash bribes," as it appears that he suggested. European Union of financial support to Turkey, continues to cause reactions in some EU circles. British newspaper Express, Brussels, Istanbul and Ankara to give a grant in the amount 100 million pounds for the high-speed train project is deciding sharply criticized "Turkey is madness to give this huge cash bribes," he claimed. Express newspaper, in the EU Express
- Announcement of Procurement: Rebuilding of Rails between Afyon and Sandıklı Stations 20/02/2013 General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate of Afyon-Istanbul Racking of Racks (For LOCAL AND FOREIGN CUSTOMERS) I- SUBJECT OF TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Information on the Owner of the Business 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: General Directorate of TCDD b) Address: Talatpaşa Bulvarı Gar / ANKARA c) Phone number: 0312 309 05 / 15 d) Fax number: 4199 0312 311 53 e) e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org f) Name / Surname / Title of the Personnel Related: Gülhan ÇAVUŞOĞLU 05. The bidders contact the staff from the above addresses and numbers for the bidding information.
- Tender Announcement: Rebuilding of the Rails to the Rule 07/03/2013 SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO THE TENDER General Directorate of the TCDD Racking of Rails will be done Article 1- Information on the Owner of the Business 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: General Directorate of TCDD b) Address: Talatpaşa Bulvarı Gar / ANKARA c) Phone number: 0312 309 05 / 15 d) Fax number: 4199 0312 311 53 e) e-mail address: email@example.com f) Name / Surname / Title of the Personnel Related: Gülhan ÇAVUŞOĞLU 05. Tenderers may obtain information about the tender by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers. Article 1.2- Subject of the Procurement X
- Tender Announcement: Food service will be provided to the personnel working on the train. 18/06/2014 Service will be provided to staff serving on the train. GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF THE GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF THE TURKISH STATE RAILWAYS MANAGEMENT (TCDD). Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 12 / 4734 19-Administration a) Address: General Directorate of TCDD 2014 GAR ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 65175 - 1 c) E-Mail Address: material @ tcdd .gov.tr d) The internet address of the tender document:.