speedy train to relieve highway traffic
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Fast Train to Relieve Highway Traffic 03/01/2019 Afyon Kocatepe University Faculty of Engineering Department of Civil Engineering Dr. Hüseyin Akbulut, recently increased the speed of the implementation of high-speed train projects will increase traffic safety, such as a major road junction Afyonkarahisar the city's traffic load will reduce the 38 percent, he said. Afyon Kocatepe University Faculty of Engineering Department of Civil Engineering Dr. Hüseyin Akbulut stated that the highway is one of the most important parameters of the social and cultural activities of the people. Akbulut, who expressed that people and civilizations are on the account of how they travel and move more quickly and comfortably in the course of our history boyunca
- Istanbul Bosphorus Highway Tunnel to Relieve Istanbul Traffic 20/04/2014 Istanbul Bosphorus Highway Tunnel will Relieve Istanbul Traffic: Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, pointed out the importance of Istanbul's transportation and communication infrastructure and said, üt For this purpose, we launched an investment of 80 billion liras for the transportation of Istanbul. İstanbul Elvan, with the participation of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Istanbul Bogazazi Highway Tunnel Excavation Inauguration Ceremony, the project will significantly reduce traffic in Istanbul, he said. Stating that Istanbul has become one of the most important centers of the world, Elvan pointed out the works carried out to increase the transportation and communication infrastructure of the city to the world standards.
- Projects to Relieve Tokat Traffic 13/12/2012 Tokat Mayor Adnan Cicek, about the solution of the traffic problem in large-scale studies is about to end, he said. Tokat Mayor Adnan Cicek, Gaziosmapasa Bridge and intersection work Tokat Deputy Mayor Mustafa Bandirmalı, Science Affairs Director Gürcan Altunkara with on-site examined. Mayor Çiçek, noted that large-scale studies on the solution of the traffic problem in the city continue. Announcing the opening of the Ring Road will be a historic day for Tokat Mayor, said that the expectations of the people from the 1980 to be realized until today. In addition to the municipality, Gaziosmanpaşa Bridge has two ve
- Move to ease transportation 12/02/2013 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality is now adding the airline to its range of transportation by road, rail and sea. The final preparations are carried out in the terminal buildings at Gemlik Port, where ground services will be provided between Gemlik and Istanbul Golden Horn. In line with the goal of being a accessible city in every area of Bursa, the Metropolitan Municipality, which has started a new era in the transportation of the city buses as well as the sea buses and intercity transportation, is now preparing to launch the seaplane flights between Gemlik and Istanbul Golden Horn. Last year the Golden Horn Turkey started to serve the seabird by seaplane from the 4 Airlines Corporation Chairman of the Board ...
- Şentepe cable car line project will greatly ease transportation (Video) 26/08/2013 Şentepe ropeway line project will greatly ease transportation: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gökçek said that they will finish the cable car up to the election in the Şentepe line. In the public transport area of the transportation of citizens living in şentepe greatly relieved to MAG indicating that the ropeway project is a first in Turkey, he called on the public to citizens attended iftar. Gokcek, said: içinde We will do the cable car in Şentepe 8 will be finished in the month I hope. You will get on the cable car, come and transfer from the subway, you will not give money, you will be down the 3,5 kilometer distance from Şentepe. Le