South Africa Train Crash 4 Person Dead 600 Injured
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- South Africa train crash, 1 dead more than injured 100 25/10/2016 South Africa train crash, 1 dead More than wounded 100: Nearly two trains collided near Johannesburg, South Africa, killing at least one 1 and injuring more than 100. Metrorail providing commuter trains services SözcüSu Lillian Mofokeng stated that trains were killed in an accident between Tembisa and Kaalfontein districts near Johannesburg and that more than one person was injured in 100. Mofokeng, who stated that priority was given to hospitalization of the injured in the ongoing studies at the scene, stated that the cause of the accident was investigated. 2015 was wounded in the collision of two trains on July 239 to the south of Johannesburg.
- Train Accident in South Africa, 4 Dead 600 Injured 09/01/2019 4 people lost their lives in the train crash occurring in the Republic of South Africa, 600 people were injured. According to the information given by the authorities, in the vicinity of the capital Pretoria two 4 people died as a result of the collision of the train, one of the heavy 600 people were injured. On the railroad, Lillian Mofokeng said the two trains had moved from Mabopane to Pretoria on the same line and the accident happened because of this. The train service in the area was temporarily canceled.
- In South Africa two trains collided with at least 50 injured 09/07/2014 In South Africa, two trains collided with at least 50 wounded: more than 50 were injured in the collision of two trains to the east of the Republic of South Africa. Emergencies Institution SözcüSüsel Ruslan Meiring, the coastal town of the accident occurred in the region of Durban Berea region, most of those injured by minor scratches survived the accident, he said. Meiring, an investigation into the exact cause of the accident has not been fully definitive said.
- Cameroon Train Crash 55 Dead, About 600 Injured (Video) 22/10/2016 55 Dead, Approx. 600 Injured: In Cameroon, the 9 wagon was added to the train with an extra 8 wagon. The overloaded train derailed and rolled over. 55 people were killed, 600 people were injured. At least 55 people lost their lives in the train crash in Cameroon, about 600 people were injured. The passenger train from the capital Yaounde to the port city of Douala derailed and rolled over. TRAIN EXTREMELY FIXED The accident occurred near the train station in the town of Eseka, about 120 kilometers west of Yaounde. Transport Minister Edgard Alain Mebe Ngo'o said in a statement about the Edg
- 1 dead, 50 injured train crash in South Africa 02/06/2017 1 dead, 50 injured in South Africa: 1 people lost their lives in a train crash in Johannesburg, South Africa. According to information obtained, it was learned that two passenger trains collided at the Elandsfontein train station in Johannesburg. 50 people died in the train crash, 1 injured people were learned that. An investigation was launched against the accident.
- Two suburban trains collided in South Africa 29/04/2015 Two suburban trains collided in South Africa: the suburban train in South Africa hit another parked suburban train. 1 people killed in the accident, 240 injured people. In the city of Johannesburg, South Africa, two suburban trains collided, killing one person and injuring 240. A security official said the suburban train from Pretoria hit another suburban train parked in Denver, south of Johannesburg, in an accident at the hour of the morning. A security guard died in the accident, injured 240 people, wounded in the nearby hospitals were being treated. The spokesman for the Metro Rail company is Metro
- 226 Injured Second Largest Train Accident in a Week in South Africa 10/01/2018 South Africa's Emergency Services Unit ER24, the country's largest city of Johannesburg, Germiston town of 2 passenger train collision as a result of wounding at least 226 people said that the wounded were not too heavy. The cause of the accident is not yet known. Last week, the 14 killed a passenger train from Port Elizabeth to Johannesburg. After a second serious accident in one week, railroad safety in South Africa became alarming. 2016 2017 495 2 79 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- 1 million 600 thousand people came to Erciyes during ski season 21/04/2015 1 million 600 thousand people came to Erciyes during the ski season: KAYSERI Mayor of the AK Party Mustafa Celik, a season full of mechanical facilities and pistes in Mount Erciyes 5 1 thousand people a month benefited from the 600 a month, he said. President Mustafa Celik, the first ski season in Europe, Erciyes `s, despite approaching the end of April is still open, drawing attention to the" Erciyes Master Plan 5 a month we were aiming for a season. We have done this year. We were the center of skiing season in Europe, not in our country.
- Train accident in Germany: 3 dead, 13 injured 15/04/2012 3 people were killed in the train crash near the city of Offenbach in Germany today after midnight. The train, which proceeded from Frankfurt to Hanau, derailed the rail excavator running on the train tracks in Offenbach Mühlheim. In the accident, two people were killed in the train and the bulldozer. Offenbach safety announced that the 13 was taken to the hospital. While investigating the accident, it was learned that the studies on the accident occurred. A total of 6 passengers were found on the train between Frankfurt and Hanau. Source: Time
- Train accident in Argentina, 3 dead dead 100 injured 14/06/2013 A train crash in Argentina: 3 died in a train crash in the Argentine capital Buenos Aires, with more passengers injured than 100. 3 died in a train accident in Argentina's capital, Buenos Aires, and more than 100 passengers were reportedly injured. Authorities, in the morning hours in the Moron area of a suburban train 2 a train between the 2 station was announced that another train. After the accident, some passengers with trains from their own facilities and informed the authorities were learned. Passengers trapped in the wreck were rescued by search and rescue teams sent to the scene. Ruben Sobrero, the leader of the Railroad Union, is the 6 of the two-story commuter train ları