izban statement of the railroad union
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Demiryol-iş Trade Union 13/01/2012 Cemal Yaman, chairman of the Sakarya branch of the railway-trade union, argued that the decision to move the Adapazari Train Station to the Arifiye district was wrong. Yaman, said in a statement, Adapazari Express transport to Arifiye district and closely followed the light rail system project, he said. Yaman stated that the railway transportation is the most important passenger and freight transportation system showing the development of countries and cities and that thousands of students, lecturers, workers, tradesmen and many other middle-income citizens are using the train serving between Haydarpaşa-Adapazarı stations. Yaman stressed that people can reach Adapazarı city center with the only way they can get from the station with this train.
- Today in History: 31 May 1976 Arifiye-Sincan new railway and Ayaş Tunnel 31/05/2012 31 May 1976 Arifiye-Sincan new railway and Ayaş Tunnel (Ankara-Istanbul Speed Railway Project) were awarded. The construction of the project, which was contracted to Nurol Construction and Trade Inc., was started in the same year. The project was not completed until the 1981 was completed. 30 May 31 date and 1934 numbered Law and İzmir-Kasaba and Temdidi Railways (2487 km) were purchased from the French. 703 Turkish Debt Securities with 5 interest and 50 year reductions were paid to the company. The total value was 1934 French Franc. This line 162.468.000 was taken to the State Railways network as of May 20.
- Today in History: 6 August 1968 Eskişehir Railroad Plant started manufacturing local locomotives. 06/08/2012 6 August 1968 Indigenous locomotive manufacturing started in Eskişehir Railway Factory.
- Today in History: 22 August 1951 Adapazarı Railway Factory is opened. 22/08/2012 22 August 1951 Adapazarı Railroad Factory was opened.
- I would like to thank you both at the railway and the trade union. 15/08/2012 The employees of the Konya Branch of the Turkish Railways and Konya Province Representative Necati Kökat Sistem Rail System Directorate 6 made by Konya Metropolitan Municipality. period 2. year hike my employees were satisfied. In addition, the increase in the work done to the municipality contractor workers has pleased us on behalf of our employees. While thanking those who contributed, we demand that a solution be found as soon as possible to replace the locations and businesses of the 12 homeland that works in public transportation l. Konya Branch Chairman Necati Kökat ş The railroad-business union and the Konya Metropolitan Municipality made 6. term TİS. … Working with the Rail System Branches İle