star turan 2019 will be a very busy year full of service
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Minister Turan: "2019 Year will be a very busy year full of service" 01/01/2019 Message from the new year, Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turan, "hearts of our country, our nation and the whole humanity celebrates the new year, I hope that 2019 will be a year in which the hopes of friendship, brotherhood and solidarity increased. 2018 is the year of the year in which 29 launched the first phase of the Istanbul Airport in October, despite all the economic and external challenges. is located on Ovit Mountain with an 2 thousand 640 altitude.
- Transportation Park 2018'i Full Passed 07/01/2019 TransportationPark Inc., a subsidiary of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, continues to grow in 2018. Transportation Park which provides public transportation services to the people of Kocaeli in 2018; Citizens' bus drivers and tram drivers were able to gain appreciation and respect for their exemplary movements. TransportationPark continued its activities in 2018 in the field of education and subjected all driver personnel to various trainings. In this way, it was aimed to provide a more peaceful and comfortable travel for the citizens. '' EN 13816 '' QUALITY CERTIFICATE OWNER TransportationPark is a comfortable, clean ın
- IMM Children's House, the semester will be full 18/01/2019 The Children's Assembly of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has prepared a series of activities for its members for the semester break. Hundreds of children will participate in the events, museum visits, aquarium trips, sports activities and Ottoman Archives will consist of trip programs. The Children's Assembly, which operates under the Directorate of Youth and Sports Directorate of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, organizes a series of activities for students to spend their semester break. IMM Children's Assembly members will start their holiday activities with ice skating experience at IMM Silivrikapi Ice Rink today. During the 9 day-long event, students will experience the excitement of sliding on ice by taking lessons from expert instructors. Members of the IMM Children's Assembly İ
- Minister Turan Describes 2019 Year Targets in Rail Systems 07/02/2019 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, the Ministry of Information Technology (ICTA) held in the Ministry's "2018 year evaluation and 2019 year targets" made statements at a press conference. Plan We will improve our existing railway lines, improve their standards and increase their capacity. Et Turhan pointed out that high-speed train works continued in Istanbul, Bursa, Sivas, Izmir, Adana, Mersin and Gaziantep based in Ankara and emphasized that they are planning to expand the high-speed train throughout the country. Referring to urban transportation, Turhan said, "We would like to offer transportation infrastructure in the comfort they would prefer to them with their urban public transportation systems that we will make especially for the transportation needs in business life.
- '2019 Grand Prix of Hungary' 02/08/2019 The vast majority of pilots have embarked on their careers; Hungaroring with plenty of sharp bends near Budapest also reminds you of those days because it is the lowest average speed fixed track. However, this does not mean convenience for the tires because these bends do not give the dough the chance to relax. Pirelli therefore recommends the C2 hard, C3 medium and C4 soft tires in the middle of the series for the Hungarian race. Hungaroring has a large number of bends, many slow and consecutive. This means that the tires run continuously and do not have the opportunity to cool off. The current average temperatures in Hungaroring are un