high-speed train journey
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Land Train in Ankara (Video) 31/01/2013 Black Train in Ankara In Central Anatolia, especially 17. 18. century, even in the 19 century, transport of goods as known is made with caravans, but rather in the interior of Anatolia. These caravans were usually caravans consisting of 200, 300 camels. They were involved in a transport system that carried basic supplies from a settlement to another settlement center. With the arrival of the railway to Ankara in 1892, this transportation is gradually gradually becoming more and more gradually separated from the caravans. http://youtu.be/na-bq6li0uo http://youtu.be/g5tcjGycwX0
- High Speed Train Blows Real Estate Prices in Ankara 13/07/2015 Eskidji Real Estate Ankara Central Region Partner Köksal Ünal, pointing out that Ankara is the head of the cities that will be directed by foreign investors due to the volume of housing investment and the saturation of the unit prices in Istanbul, said that foreign interest in the capital will continue to increase. Köksal Ünal evaluated the developments in the housing market and pointed out that Ankara is one of the provinces where the highest increase in home sales to foreigners in the first five months. While 133 units were sold to foreigners in the January-May period of last year, Ünal pointed out that the number reached to 52 with the increase of 202 in the same period this year.
- Tender Notice: ANKARA-KONYA SPEED TRAIN LINE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT SCOPE 5 Spare Parts with 6 Spare Parts and 1 Simulator Supply 11/10/2012 10.10.2012 date, time, declared that received bids in 14.00, 5% with reserves 6 Quantity Very High Speed Train Set and 1 Total Simulator supplied with 7 year Maintenance and Cleaning Services Procurement Addendum of Business-1% 5 6 Units with Replacement Part III of 1 year-long Maintenance and Repair Service with Multi-High Speed Train Set and 7 Simulator. The amendments to the relevant articles of the Tender Information are set out below. OLD PART: (CANCELED.) PART I. - INVITATION TO THE TENDER 8- Offer envelopes 10 / 10 / 2012 is from local time ED
- 1 liraya cable car enjoyment in Ankara (Video) 29/04/2013 Ankara, 1 pounds cable car to enjoy Ataturk (Botanical) Garden and Tepebasi district of Weak Kecioren with two stations including Dormitory cable car ride 653 meter stations from the total in the 3 thousand 303 meter usage area "Turkey's largest urban cable car" bears that title. The average ride time of 20 minutes promises a magnificent view and beautiful excitement to the people of Ankara. Kecioren Teleferik Facilities, which use all the facilities of technology in terms of safety, are regularly maintained to ensure that their customers travel safely. Ropeway officials, routine maintenance, Ministry of Industry inspection units and the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers yetkil
- Get Ready to Ski in Four Seasons in Ankara 20/03/2014 Ankarada Get Ready Four Seasons Ski Making: The leader of Turkey's real estate sector Sinpas developed by the Building and Ankara's central rate every day more and more rising Altınoran year, will enjoy skiing four seasons began studies Ski Resort. Altınoran, which is the biggest life project of the real estate sector, prepared to change Ankara's sense of housing with colorful and innovative social facilities within it, redefines the standards that will increase the quality of housing and life. Altınoran has a summer skiing experience at the center, which connects the main runway and training course, as well as jumping ramps and ski houses with lower and upper elevations.