In order to be employed in the central organization of the Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency, within the framework of the Civil Servants Law No. 657 and the Regulation on Examination, Appointment, Placement, Duties and Working Procedures and Principles of Disaster and Emergency Management Specialist and Assistant Specialist, entrance (oral) examination and general administration Disaster and Emergency Management Assistant Specialist will be recruited for 43 (forty-three) staff included in the service class.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
General Terms and Conditions
- To carry the general conditions specified in article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
- Not to have completed the age of 2023 (thirty-five) as of the first day of January 35. (To be born after 01.01.1988.)
- For male candidates, not having any military service on the date of the entrance exam, not being of military age, or having completed active military service if he is of military age, or being postponed or transferred to the reserve class.
- Not having attended the Disaster and Emergency Management Assistant Specialist Entrance Exam more than twice.
- Not having a health problem that prevents the task from being carried out continuously.
- To have applied for the entrance exam within the time limit and duly.
- Candidates can apply to only one of the positions specified in this announcement according to their KPSS score types and education departments.
APPLICATION METHOD, PLACE AND TIME FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAM
- Candidates can submit their applications via the Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency/Career Gate-Public Recruitment or Career Gate (isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr) address on e-Government between January 23, 2023, 10:00 – January 30, 2023, 17:00. will do so electronically.
- Candidates who do not apply through the Career Gateway will not be considered.
- No changes will be made to the applicant's application information for any reason after the application deadline.
- The candidate himself will be responsible for making the application process error-free, complete and in accordance with the issues specified in the announcement.
- In the exam module, the graduation information of the candidates comes automatically. Candidates who have errors/incomplete information or whose graduation information is not available should tick the relevant box in the exam module, enter their updated information manually, and upload their approved diploma sample or graduation documents.
- Candidates who have graduated from education institutions in the country or abroad and have an equivalence regarding the education level sought in the announcement must upload their "Certificates of Equivalence" together with their diploma or graduation certificate to the exam module.
- Candidates' KPSS result information comes automatically. Candidates who have errors/incomplete information or who do not have KPSS result information must mark the relevant box in the exam module and enter their updated information manually, and the candidates in this situation must upload their KPSS result documents.
- Candidates' foreign language information comes automatically. Candidates who have errors/incomplete information or whose YDS result information does not come, and those who have another document that is accepted as equivalent in terms of language proficiency and has international validity, must mark the relevant box in the exam module and enter their up-to-date information manually, and upload their result documents.
- Military service information of male candidates is automatically received. Candidates who have errors/incomplete information or who do not have military service information must tick the relevant box in the exam module and enter their updated information manually. Candidates in this situation must upload their military status documents.
- Biometric photo (must be taken within the last six months).
- Criminal record information comes automatically. Candidates whose information does not come automatically must upload their criminal record documents obtained via e-Government to the exam module.
- Resume with photo. A statement that there is no health problem that prevents the continuous performance of the task.
- After the application process is completed, the candidates should check whether their application has been completed on the "My Applications" screen.
Günceleme: 09/12/2022 11:42