The examination for the recruitment of firefighters, conducted by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality on the basis of merit, has been concluded. As a result of the evaluation made among 750 candidates in the oral and written exam, the exam kazanThe name list of 150 firefighters was published on “ankara.bel.tr”. exam kazanThe applicants must submit the requested documents to the Metropolitan Municipality Human Resources and Education Department until January 21, 2022.
For Result List CLICK HERE
For Assignment Declaration Form CLICK HERE
For Petition CLICK HERE
After 2020 firefighters started to work with the exam in 295, which was initiated by Metropolitan Mayor Mansur Yavaş on the basis of merit, an exam was held for the recruitment of 2021 new firefighters in 150.
After the 750 candidates who graduated from the fields of 'Fire Fighting and Fire Safety' and 'Civil Defense and Fire Fighting' were subjected to a practical examination and interview, the result of the evaluation was taken. kazanThe name list of 150 new firefighters to be appointed and appointed has been announced on the website of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality "ankara.bel.tr".
150 PRIMARY AND 75 BACKUP LISTS PUBLISHED
Exam kazanThe names, of which 150 are published as the main and 75 as a reserve, will be able to access detailed information with their scores from the internet address.
Exam on the page including the petition sample and the list of names. kazanApplicants must submit the following documents to the Metropolitan Municipality Human Resources and Education Department by January 21, 2022:
- The original or notarized copy of the diploma,
- Notarized copy of identity card and driver's license,
- Health report to be obtained from a full-fledged hospital with the phrase "Become a Firefighter" in terms of health,
- 4 photographs (Personal/Biometric),
- Criminal record certificate (for public employees),
- A document proving that he is not related to the military,
- Computer printout of KPSS Result Document with verification code taken from OSYM site,
- Petition (To be filled and signed by the candidate)
While there are 10 women and 65 men in the reserve list, upon the completion of the process, a total of 11 firefighters, 139 women and 150 men, will be assigned to the Ankara Fire Department.