Administrative personnel will be recruited for the positions of "Driver", "Secretary" and "Officer" in the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, among the candidates who will start public service in our Agency for the first time, according to the results of the entrance exam. The entrance exam will be held in two stages as an oral exam for the "Secretary" and "Officer" staff, and as a practical and oral exam for the "Driver" staff.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Being a Turkish Citizen,
2) Not being deprived of public rights,
3) Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; crimes against the security of the state, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent Not to be convicted of bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging, laundering of property values arising from crime, or smuggling.
4) In terms of military status; not to be in military service, not to be of military age, or to have done active military service if he has reached the age of military service, or to be postponed or transferred to the reserve class,
5) Not to have a mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously,
6) To meet the conditions set forth in subparagraphs (a), (b), (c) and (d) of the first paragraph of article 5411 of the Banking Law No. 8.
7) Not to be among those prohibited from working within the scope of Article 5411 of the Banking Law No. 26.
8) Not to have a situation that prevents him from being appointed to the public service in security investigation and/or archive research.
Candidates can submit their applications between 30 November – 8 December 2021, until 23:59:59 on the e-Government by logging in via the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency – Career Gate Public Recruitment and Career Gate, alimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr using the job application screen that will become active.