Official Gazette dated 657 and numbered 4 attached to the Decree No. 06.06.1978/7 dated 15754 to be employed in accordance with the paragraph (B) of Article 28.06.2007 of the Civil Servants Law No. 26566 in the Chief Physician of the Rectorate of Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University Health Practice and Research Hospital. According to paragraph (B) of Annex 2 of the Principles on the Employment of Contracted Personnel published in . Based on the score order of Undergraduate 2020 KPSS (B) group, Associate Degree and Secondary Education 2020 KPSS (B) group, a total of 37 Contracted Personnel (4/B) will be recruited, the expenses of which will be met from the Special Budget.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
CONDITIONS REQUIRED TO APPLY
- To meet the conditions specified in subparagraph (A) of article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
- KPSS group B exams; 2020 KPSS P3 score for undergraduate graduates, 2020 KPSS P93 for associate degree graduates, 2020 KPSS P94 score for secondary education graduates will be taken as a basis.
- Having the conditions in line with the position to be preferred.
- Not receiving retirement or old-age pension from any Social Security Institution.
- Not having a situation that prevents working on duty.
- The status of the applicants; Article 657/B of the Civil Servants Law No. 4 states that, “In case of the termination of their contracts by their institutions due to the violation of the principles of the service contract by those employed in this way, or if they terminate the contract unilaterally within the contract period, except for the exceptions determined by the Council of Ministers Decision, unless one year has passed from the date of termination. They cannot be employed in contracted personnel positions of institutions.” They cannot apply pursuant to the provision. Even if those who are found to be in violation of this provision are entitled to settle, their appointments will not be made.
APPLICATION FORM, PLACE AND TIME
- Application procedures can be made within 15 days from the date of publication of the announcement in the Official Gazette.
- Candidates are required to upload the necessary documents for the position to be applied to the system completely and complete the application process at /4bilan.comu.edu.tr. Applications made in person or by post will not be accepted.
- Candidates can only apply to one of the announced positions and cannot apply to more than one position.
- During the application period, the current application can be updated and all responsibility belongs to the person. (Incorrect/Missing documents uploading, applying with different graduations, applying for the wrong position, etc.)
- Candidates' KPSS score type, year and score will be obtained through OSYM web services. Candidates whose KPSS score type and year are not suitable for the relevant position will not be able to apply.
- High school graduation documents must be uploaded to the application system. Higher Education Graduation Certificates will be withdrawn from YÖKSİS records. Candidates for Higher Education Graduation Certificates that are not included in YÖKSİS records will be able to apply after contacting the University they graduated from and having their graduation records added to YÖKSİS.
- Candidates are required to upload the barcoded SSI Service Document (indicating the Occupational code) they will receive from the e-Government for the experience or the APPROVED work document that clearly states the working time and title they will receive from the Institution. Internship periods will not be considered as professional experience.
- For positions where a certificate is required; Certificates received within the application period will not be accepted.
- No preliminary evaluation will be made for the positions announced during the application period. As of the end of the announcement period, the applications will be checked, starting from the candidate with the highest KPSS score for each position, and the PRIMARY and BACKUP list will be determined within the quota.
- Applications other than the PRIMARY and BACKUP determined within the quota will not be evaluated.