Sivas Municipality increased the number of vehicles and due to the traffic caused by pedestrians to live in trouble to implement intelligent signaling system.
The first stage of the city's two-point signaling system provides great convenience for pedestrians crossing the street.
Smart Signaling on Mevlana Street and Kayseri Street; pedestrians work whenever they want to cross. Pedestrians who want to cross the traffic light by pressing the button put on the system running, 60 within seconds, pedestrian green vehicles are lit red.
Thanks to signaling, pedestrians who have difficulty in crossing the road in heavy traffic can now cross the road at any time.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Smart City Signs from Smart City 01/03/2019 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Thanks to the smart navigation signs that show the occupancy rates of the storey car parks, drivers have the opportunity to easily access the parking services and to follow the occupancy information. Metropolitan Municipality has added Smart Signage to Smart Urban Planning projects. Within the scope of urban applications of the smart transportation system, many projects were carried out by the Directorate of R & D.
- Overpass for Pedestrians Started in Sazlı District of Söke 20/10/2014 Overpass Works for Pedestrians in Söke's Sazlı Neighborhood Started: A pedestrian overpass is constructed on the Söke-Milas Highway passing through the Sazlı neighborhood of Söke. In Sazlı, where there have been catastrophic accidents for the last years, the accident took place last May; to make the overpass after the accident, the public closed the highway to traffic, overpass was asked to do. After the tender on the pedestrian overpass to be built on the highway, the contractor company started to work. Especially in Hacı Halil Paşa Secondary School, which is located on the side of the highway and for the students who have to use the highway to cross the road, the overpass Orta
- Roads should be reduced, rail system should be spread, pedestrians come out 03/09/2012 Transportation expert Dr. Haluk Gerçek has a suggestion to vaporize the unresolved traffic in Istanbul: 'Let the roads get low, the rail system should be spread, pedestrians come out. Controversial transport projects do not fall on the agenda of Istanbul: Tomorrow the two pilot regions 'Public Transport Way' will start. The tender for the tunnel, which will take traffic to the underground in Taksim, has just been completed. The first subway of 'Anadolu' was opened two weeks ago in Kadıköy, the construction of the Golden Horn Metro Transition Bridge is progressing day by day ... ITU Faculty of Civil Engineering Faculty Member. Dr. We talked about the projects on the agenda with Haluk Gerçek. In fact, all projects are evaluated in terms of 'people not in priority cars', from the point of view of değil
- Pedestrians walking on the road 03/03/2015 The pedestrians are waiting for the bridge to be erected by the flood waters. Pedestrians are walking on the road: Erdal Vahapoğlu, which has been demolished by the flood waters of Savrun tea in the Kadirli district of Osmaniye recently, is waiting to be built in an abandoned state. Citizens forced to use the bridge response to the situation. Because the pedestrian bridge is not used in a dangerous way, the traffic of the bridges crossing the street on the bridge is waiting for the Kadirli Municipality officials to repair the bridge as soon as possible. ONE OF THE FACE OF THE CONCERT THERE WILL NOT LET THE LADA WASTE MUNICIPAL BRIDGES Some citizens of the Kadirli Municipality service building 100 meters from the pedestrian bridge LER
- A New Era for Pedestrians in Kemeraltı 17/07/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the historical bazaar of the city has prepared the pedestrianization project prepared for the revitalization of Kemeralti. The new application that vehicles can enter the market only at certain times of the day, made both citizens and trades happy. Kemeralti Tradesman Association President Umit Mutlu, "who come to shopping will be more comfortable and safer will be able to walk," he said. As one of the oldest and largest open-air bazaars in the world, a new era was entered in the historical Kemeraltı Bazaar, one of the most important values of İzmir. A pedestrianization project that is considered to be an important factor in the revitalization of Kemeraltı as well as being important for the environment and human health.
- Pedestrians Will Be Safer With The Bridge In Gebze 27/09/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is building a bridge to make pedestrian flow safer on the Gebze pass of the D-100 Highway. D-100 The Osman Yılmaz Neighborhood Pedestrian Bridge, similar to the large pedestrian bridges in the Izmit city crossing, is being completed. The bridge which will form an important pedestrian flow on the north-south axis of Gebze will also serve as elevators and escalators. The escalator and walkway are counting days to enter the bridge, where the bridge works. 87 METER LENGTH The pedestrian bridge that connects both sides of Gebze is located in front of Izmit Governorate Campus. Dr. Necmettin Erbakan is similar to the Yaya Bridge. An important transition line Önemli
- Intelligent signaling and tram traffic 03/09/2013 Intelligent signaling and tram traffic: Bursa will soon undergo a life of tram and vehicle traffic. The rail system, one of the indispensables of modern societies, will travel to the inner city. Together with this modernism, we need to fully utilize a contemporary system. In Bursa, it is necessary to switch to intelligent signaling system. In order to encourage the central government municipalities, the municipalities investing in the electronic traffic system are quoted as the 30 part of the penalties in the city. While Istanbul and Ankara metropolitan municipalities benefit from this source, local administrators in Bursa do not think about this. Bu
- Intelligent traffic and signaling period with 1250 camera for Bursa 26/05/2017 Intelligent traffic and signaling period with the 1250 camera in Bursa: At the Bursa Speaking 'themed alternative transportation in Bursa' theme organized by Bursa City Council, the experts emphasized the importance of transfer transportation. Bursa City Council, 'Bursa Speaks' meeting, this time 'Bursa Alternative Transportation' issue was discussed. Ataturk Congress Cultural Center (Merinos AKKM) in the Presidential Hall of the program, Bursa institutions, non-governmental organizations and citizens showed interest. Bursa City Council President Hasan Çepni, who made the opening speech of the program, which started with the reading of the National Anthem, is the most important topic of the city in the program of the ın
- Common intelligence for intelligent transportation systems 28/10/2016 The common reason for intelligent transportation systems: IETT discussed the T Intelligent Transport Systems konferans with a common intelligence conference. The opening speech of the AK Party deputy Erzurum deputy. Dr. Mustafa Ilıcalı'nın conference, IETT General Manager Arif Emecen'in planned and planned to implement the smart transportation systems began with the presentation began. Emphasizing that smart transportation systems mean both efficiency and security. Dr. Mustafa Ilıcalı, "I will follow the results of this meeting and I will do the necessary for coordination with different institutions," he said. IETT discussed the 'Intelligent Transportation Systems' with a common mind conference. Opening speech, Parliament, Public Works, Reconstruction, Transport and Tourism Açılış
- Grant Support to Sivas Municipality's Smart Stops Project 12/07/2018 Sivas Municipality 'Smart Stop' project ORAN'dan 400 thousand pounds was awarded a grant. An important step was taken by the Sivas Municipality Transportation Services Department in order to expand the 'Smart Stop' project, which was implemented in the city center last year, in the neighborhoods. The application for the smart stops, including information screens, smart phone and disabled vehicle charging stations, data matrix and many technological innovations such as' Where is My Bus' 'was accepted by the Central Anatolia Development Agency. 150 thousand pounds for the new stop in total 709 thousand pounds budget project is expected to be covered by the 400 thousand lira ORAN. Successful…