Sivas Municipality increased the number of vehicles and due to the traffic caused by pedestrians to live in trouble to implement intelligent signaling system.
The first stage of the city's two-point signaling system provides great convenience for pedestrians crossing the street.
Smart Signaling on Mevlana Street and Kayseri Street; pedestrians work whenever they want to cross. Pedestrians who want to cross the traffic light by pressing the button put on the system running, 60 within seconds, pedestrian green vehicles are lit red.
Thanks to signaling, pedestrians who have difficulty in crossing the road in heavy traffic can now cross the road at any time.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Smart City Signs from Smart City 01/03/2019 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Thanks to the smart navigation signs that show the occupancy rates of the storey car parks, drivers have the opportunity to easily access the parking services and to follow the occupancy information. Metropolitan Municipality has added Smart Signage to Smart Urban Planning projects. Within the scope of urban applications of the smart transportation system, many projects were carried out by the Directorate of R & D.
- Overpass for Pedestrians Started in Sazlı District of Söke 20/10/2014 Overpass Works for Pedestrians in Söke's Sazlı Neighborhood Started: A pedestrian overpass is constructed on the Söke-Milas Highway passing through the Sazlı neighborhood of Söke. In Sazlı, where there have been catastrophic accidents for the last years, the accident took place last May; to make the overpass after the accident, the public closed the highway to traffic, overpass was asked to do. After the tender on the pedestrian overpass to be built on the highway, the contractor company started to work. Especially in Hacı Halil Paşa Secondary School, which is located on the side of the highway and for the students who have to use the highway to cross the road, the overpass Orta
- Roads should be reduced, rail system should be spread, pedestrians come out 03/09/2012 Transportation expert Dr. Haluk Gerçek has a suggestion to vaporize the unresolved traffic in Istanbul: 'Let the roads get low, the rail system should be spread, pedestrians come out. Controversial transport projects do not fall on the agenda of Istanbul: Tomorrow the two pilot regions 'Public Transport Way' will start. The tender for the tunnel, which will take traffic to the underground in Taksim, has just been completed. The first subway of 'Anadolu' was opened two weeks ago in Kadıköy, the construction of the Golden Horn Metro Transition Bridge is progressing day by day ... ITU Faculty of Civil Engineering Faculty Member. Dr. We talked about the projects on the agenda with Haluk Gerçek. In fact, all projects are evaluated in terms of 'people not in priority cars', from the point of view of değil
- Pedestrians walking on the road 03/03/2015 The pedestrians are waiting for the bridge to be erected by the flood waters. Pedestrians are walking on the road: Erdal Vahapoğlu, which has been demolished by the flood waters of Savrun tea in the Kadirli district of Osmaniye recently, is waiting to be built in an abandoned state. Citizens forced to use the bridge response to the situation. Because the pedestrian bridge is not used in a dangerous way, the traffic of the bridges crossing the street on the bridge is waiting for the Kadirli Municipality officials to repair the bridge as soon as possible. ONE OF THE FACE OF THE CONCERT THERE WILL NOT LET THE LADA WASTE MUNICIPAL BRIDGES Some citizens of the Kadirli Municipality service building 100 meters from the pedestrian bridge LER
- A New Era for Pedestrians in Kemeraltı 17/07/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the historical bazaar of the city has prepared the pedestrianization project prepared for the revitalization of Kemeralti. The new application that vehicles can enter the market only at certain times of the day, made both citizens and trades happy. Kemeralti Tradesman Association President Umit Mutlu, "who come to shopping will be more comfortable and safer will be able to walk," he said. As one of the oldest and largest open-air bazaars in the world, a new era was entered in the historical Kemeraltı Bazaar, one of the most important values of İzmir. A pedestrianization project that is considered to be an important factor in the revitalization of Kemeraltı as well as being important for the environment and human health.