the president has made huge relations
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Hasan Ali Çelik, Member of the Parliament, Visits Arif 18/08/2013 Deputy Hasan Ali Çelik Founded in Arifiyada Contacts: AK Party Deputy Sakarya Hasan Ali Steel Arifiye visited the district and found various contacts. Çelik also went to Doğançay's High Speed Train Project site and received a detailed briefing about the project from TCDD officials. Firstly, Arifiye Municipality visited Çelik and Arifiye Mayor İsmail Karakullukçu received information about the works and projects of the Municipality and then visited the Municipality Staff. After that, Ak Parti District President Ethem Çınar and Mayor İsmail Karakullukçu visited Arifiye District Governorship Steel, District Editorial Office, Land Registry and Population Directorate Ak
- Minister Turhan Has Meetings in Bayburt 15/02/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, "We have organized, developed, beautiful cities. This will continue to be done under the geographical conditions of each city." said. Bayburt Mayor Turhan who visited Mete Memiş authorities here said in a statement, municipal services is an important place in urban planning services in people's lives, said the AK municipality, said that complacency municipality of stay their heritage Tayyip Erdogan, Turkey's President Recep. Urbanization in terms of Turkey across a revolution, change, Turhan pointing experiencing transformation, "Our city has grown, evolved. Course of the day the expectations of our people city life in this sense, is changed according to the needs of the age. It ...
- 1 liraya cable car enjoyment in Ankara (Video) 29/04/2013 Ankara, 1 pounds cable car to enjoy Ataturk (Botanical) Garden and Tepebasi district of Weak Kecioren with two stations including Dormitory cable car ride 653 meter stations from the total in the 3 thousand 303 meter usage area "Turkey's largest urban cable car" bears that title. The average ride time of 20 minutes promises a magnificent view and beautiful excitement to the people of Ankara. Kecioren Teleferik Facilities, which use all the facilities of technology in terms of safety, are regularly maintained to ensure that their customers travel safely. Ropeway officials, routine maintenance, Ministry of Industry inspection units and the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers yetkil
- Get Ready to Ski in Four Seasons in Ankara 20/03/2014 Ankarada Get Ready Four Seasons Ski Making: The leader of Turkey's real estate sector Sinpas developed by the Building and Ankara's central rate every day more and more rising Altınoran year, will enjoy skiing four seasons began studies Ski Resort. Altınoran, which is the biggest life project of the real estate sector, prepared to change Ankara's sense of housing with colorful and innovative social facilities within it, redefines the standards that will increase the quality of housing and life. Altınoran has a summer skiing experience at the center, which connects the main runway and training course, as well as jumping ramps and ski houses with lower and upper elevations.
- MİT setting in Ankara 11/06/2014 MİT adjustment to the cable car in Ankara: Ankara Yenimahalle, planned to be opened in September Atatürk Forest Farm (AOÇ) Ankapark'a to extend the route of the cable car line to the National Intelligence Organization (MIT) was set. According to the news of Haberturk Newspaper Ismail Ozyurt MIT campus on the new project was prepared for the cable car to pass. It was planned to build a ropeway between Yenimahalle metro station and AOÇ for the transportation to Ankapark, which is planned to be opened in September. Şentepe The project of the 8 km cable car line which will be the continuation of the Yenimahalle cable car will be the project of the Cultural Property Protection Board of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism elik
- Village roads in Ankara reached asphalt 03/11/2014 In Ankara, the village roads reached asphalt: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality initiated asphalt mobilization to villages. The Metropolitan Municipality continues to equip the capital with hot asphalt from the new districts to its borders and the most remote neighborhoods (villages). Dusty, grounded and stony village roads that have not been seen for asphalt for years, have been paved by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, their lines are drawn and they have a modern look. Mayor Melih Gökçek, Büyük We had promised the elections. 'New towns and villages will equip with asphalt' he. We are fulfilling one of our promises. Our work continues rapidly. Çalış In the new districts, which are in the responsibility of many fields, especially in agriculture and livestock hay
- Ankaray every day in Ankara carrying thousands of people and mobility does not end in Metro 12/05/2012 Metro and Ankaray, which are the indispensable public transportation vehicles of the Capital, carry thousands of people every day in Ankara and have mobility around the clock. They met with Ankaray in 1996 and met with Metro at 1997. The two-way indispensable public transport between Kızılay-Batıkent The hundreds of employees at Ankara Metro provide fast and safe travel on rails during the day, while maintaining, repairing and cleaning trains and rails in the evening. METRO AND ANKARA'S TECHNOLOGY BASE Ankara Metro and Ankaray are managed from centers such as airports. At the technology base where storage, maintenance, cleaning and security are provided next to Macunköy Station, the movement of trains, control of cameras, security personnel Mac
- Ankara's Cayyolu subway operation resumes 14/06/2012 Due to the construction work on the Çayyolu subway, a difficult day is waiting for the construction of the Ankara residents. The construction of the metro connecting Çukurambar and Söğütözü was started in Ankara and the street was closed to traffic for 4 months. The drivers coming from Konya Road and going to Çukurambar will use Ufuk University Street and those who come from Kızılay will reach the targets by going to Ufuk University Street by crossing the İnönü Bulvarı - Konya Highway at the bridge junction. The traffic exit between the exit of the Inönü Boulevard and Necatibey Caddesi General Directorate of State Hydraulic Works (DSI) is the closure of the section between the LYS After this date drivers from Kızılay to Çayyolu ölçü
- International High Speed Seminar started in Ankara 04/10/2012 International High Speed Seminar, organized jointly by TCDD and the International Railways Association (UIC), which forms the organizational roof of the world railways, started. The seminar is attended by a large number of experts from Turkey and abroad. The di International Railway Business Course Kur and the High Speed Committee Meeting were held at the Eskişehir Training Center, which was decided to be the Middle East Railways Training Center (MERTCE) for the fulfillment of the regional training needs of the International Railways Association and the development of cooperation with TCDD. Seminars, as well as Turkey, Spain, Germany, Japan, France, the Czech Republic, the participating experts from the European Railway Agency with UIC and Portugal, ...
- Bursa Fast Train at 2015 in Ankara 23/12/2012 Ankara 2 hours with the Bursa Fast Train 15 minutes The railway, which has been brought up by Kemal Demirel, the former deputy of the CHP, for years, comes true in 2015. Governor Harput, the base station in the city center with the participation of the ministers of the 23 will be taken on December Sunday said. Bursa, Ankara, the fastest way to connect the high-speed train to work with full speed, while the project is a great and important to turn the dream into a real quality emphasizing that the Governor Sahabettin Harput, follows the work carried out step by step. Governor Harput, who recently examined the work on site, recalled that there were trains in Bursa tomorrow century ago.