Turkey Wagon Industry (TÜVASAŞ) in advertisements published by TEO over 1 Total machine technology technician was announced in recruiting staff with disabilities.
Wagon institutions in Turkey over advertisements published by TEO Technology Industrial Machinery Technician 1 staff will be employed as permanent workers with disabilities, employment status to be specified.
Getting workers to be Implemented in Public Institutions and Procedures, contact the staff will be recruited in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on the Principles and all other recruitment process will be carried out for Turkey Employment Agency.
Candidates who are considered to be in compliance with the requirements of the relevant provision should wait for the application to be made by the Provincial Directorate of Labor and Employment Agency of Sakarya. Following the announcement, the applicants will be given 5 daily application time. These details will clarify the requirements of the application and other details about what criteria to consider.
This announcement is the preliminary notice of the announcement to be made and to reach the relevant official document. CLICK HERE
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Konya Metropolitan Municipality 20 to hold new tram and 20 metrobus in July 29/05/2012 The Metropolitan Municipality, which carries out short and long-term works to be completed in a few steps on the improvement of the existing rail system and trams that constitute the backbone of the city transportation system, has completed its works to renew the existing trams. It was learned that the tender could be held in July. INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES WILL PARTICIPATE In the first phase, the 20 new trams and 20 metrobus will be procured by the municipality. He added that they would pay attention to the fact that the products of the firms to be arranged will be used in the enterprises and the municipal authorities stated that they discussed with the many international companies related to the issue. 20 TRAMVAY WILL COME IN A YEAR TR
- Kocaeli Metropolitan Area will perform tram infrastructure works 11/08/2016 Kocaeli Metropolitan, tram infrastructure work will be carried out: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality due to tram infrastructure works will be organized. Construction works will be carried out by the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality. According to the statement made by the authorities, "3 etap substructure works have been determined alternative routes for public transportation and civilian vehicles. The drivers from the Acısu Park cut the Hürriyet street through the street to the D-100 from the traffic lights on Gümrükçüler street to the west of the Central Bank. "he said.
- TCDD and TÜBİTAK Railway R & D Workshop will be held 14/06/2019 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate of Turkey Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK) in cooperation, 15 June 2019 Saturday, hours 9.30 in Kocaeli railway operations in the field of R & D workshop will be discussed new technologies to be carried out. According to the statement made by TCDD, TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan UYGUN and TUBITAK President Prof. Dr. Hasan MANDAL'ın opening speeches will begin with the workshop; In order to compete with the world in railway transportation and to ensure safe railway management, the projects prepared by TCDD will be discussed. Within the scope of the mobilization of domestic and national production, the studies on geliştiril
- 7 to tender for construction of Balçova Cable Car Facilities in June 22/05/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality will make a tender in June for the construction of Balçova Teleferik Facilities, which are closed to service as it becomes inconvenient to use. According to a written statement made by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, in the technical examination, construction and project tender will be held in June on the 7 in order to completely renew the Balçova Cable Car Facilities, which are closed to service, in accordance with EU standards. After the completion of the tender, the city's iconic structure will be renewed from the ground up to the completion of the 7 day, and will be offered to the people of İzmir in a much safer and more modern way. The cabin will be the 300Xer, and the 8 will be able to transport the cabin every hour. More…
- Ski National Team to realize first 27/12/2013 Ski National Team will be the first one: Ski National Team, 22. For the first time in the Winter Olympic Games, it is aimed to win more medals with the addition of more athletes. For the Olympics to be held in Sochi city of Russia, the ski team, which has an intense camp process in the Palandöken Ski Center, is gaining points in international championships in Iran and Europe, and is looking to join the Olympics with the 2 athlete outside the quota. For the first time in the Olympics to be held in Sochi, except for the quota, 4 athletes aiming to participate in the team, the Olympics will fight for the gold medal. General Coordinator of the Ski Federation Ömer Analı, AA correspondent, said the national team entering the camp before the Iranian u
- 7 to tender for construction of Balçova Cable Car Facilities in June 22/05/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality will make a tender in June for the construction of Balçova Teleferik Facilities, which are closed to service as it becomes inconvenient to use. According to a written statement made by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, the construction and project tender will be held on June in 7 for the renovation of Balçova Teleferic Facilities, which are closed and put into service, according to EU standards. After the completion of the tender, the city's iconic structure will be renewed from the ground up to the completion of the 7 day, and will be offered to the people of İzmir in a much safer and more modern way. The cabin will be 300 people, and the 8 will be able to carry the cabin. More…
- To Perform Kosovo Railway Cooperation with Turkey 05/04/2013 With Turkey Will Happen Kosovo Railway Cooperation Kosovo Railways came to Turkey to strengthen cooperation in railway areas between Kosovo and Turkey (Trainkos Inc.) Hasan, Chairman Ibraj and Board members TÜVASAŞ Chairman and Chief Executive Officer met with Erol Inal. Trainkos A.Ş. Chairman of the Board of Directors Hasan Ibraj and the members of the Board of Directors visited TÜVASAŞ and received information about the activities and projects of the factory. President and General Manager of TÜVASAŞ Erol İnal stated that they will share their knowledge and experience in Kosovo with the Kosovo railway sector. Two…
- How to realize the dream of Şanlıurfa Rail System 07/05/2013 How to realize the dream of the Şanlıurfa Rail System It is stated that the cost of the rail system thought to be on the Osmanbey Campus route will cost approximately TL 450 million. Şanlıurfa Municipality of Turkey's most indebted municipalities located at the "Rail" project will examine how life? Recently, a press release about the rail system, which makes a press release, the heads of the Private Public Buses, 20 km rail cost of the system cost as high as 450 million TL, he said. This project is a project that requires high cost. Land prices in Istanbul, such as the metropolitan city with the lowest cost per km, the province of Gaziantep Arsa
- High Speed Line Haydarpaşa-Gebze-Köseköy Communication Project will be realized by Netaş 27/02/2014 High Speed Train Line Haydarpaşa-Gebze-Köseköy Communication Project will be realized by Netaş: Netaş will provide the radio and wire communication in the Haydarpaşa-Gebze-Köseköy section of the Marmaray and Ankara-İstanbul High Speed Train Lines. Netaş will provide the radio and wire communication in the Haydarpaşa-Gebze-Köseköy section of the Marmaray and Ankara-İstanbul High Speed Lines. Netas, which will be delivered in June, will realize direct and continuous communication between trains and TCDD units by establishing the GSM-R network, which is one of the most important technological infrastructures for high-speed trains in terms of transportation security. Netaş CEO Mr. C. Müjdat Altay said,, Thanks to the competencies that Netaş has reached as a system integrator ilgili
- Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project Haydarpaşa - Gebze - Köseköy section communication project will be realized by Netaş 06/03/2014 TCDD Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project Haydarpaşa - Gebze - Köseköy section communication project will be realized by Netaş. İstanbul Haydarpaşa - Gebze - Köseköy section Radio and Wire Communication ini within the scope of yol Ankara - İstanbul High Speed Train Project Hızlı of General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) project will be carried out by Netas. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Netas will be delivering direct and continuous communication between trains and TCDD units by establishing the GSM-R network, which is one of the most important technological infrastructures for high-speed trains in terms of transportation security. Line length approx lu