- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Additional Flights to Akçaray at New Year's Eve 31/12/2018 With the decision taken by TransportationPark, a subsidiary of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, 31 December 2018 put additional flights for Akçaray on New Year's Eve connecting Monday to 1 January 2019 Tuesday. NEW YEAR TRAMVAY NIGHT WILL WORK AFTER 12 TransportationPark, New Year's Eve to use the tram has put additional flights for citizens. In this context, Akçaray tram line, which serves up to 00.00 at night, will serve every 00.00 minute between 02.00 and 30 on New Year's Eve.
- Erdogan announces 3 airport history at Giresun Night 10/03/2014 Erdogan at the night of Giresun 3 airport gave the date: there are those who want to block the third airport project, but they can not be successful in any form expressing Prime Minister Erdogan, '' It is unlawful, law to intercept. We're going to run our rollers, '' he said. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan attended the Giresunlular night in Bağcılar Olympic Sports Hall. Ceremony; Prime Minister and his wife Emine Erdogan, as well as Health Minister Mehmet muezzinoglu, AK Party Deputy Chairman Mustafa Şentop, deputies, AK Party Istanbul Provincial Chairman Aziz Babuşçu, Istanbul Governor Huseyin Avni Mutlu, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbas attended the citizens. 3. airport…
- Adapazarı Train Station Project will be tendered and moved before the commencement of flights 23/01/2012 The transportation of Adapazarı Train Station, which was decided to be transported to the Intercity Bus Terminal on the grounds that it caused disruptions in transportation, will be carried out before the train starts. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu, Cihan News Agency (Cihan) told reporter, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project construction works will be moved to the station before the commencement of the train stopped. Toçoğlu noted that they will implement the project in the process of stopping the train service; "Due to the high speed train works, the train service between Adapazari and Istanbul was stopped. In the meantime, we are preparing the tender for the project. We are planning to implement this project before the train services return to normal.
- Expeditions In The New Cable Car Line Of Uludağ Will Start In May 10/04/2014 In the New Cable Car Line of Uludağ, the Expeditions Will Start in May: The test runs on the cable car line renewed by the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality will continue and the passenger flights in Uludağ, Kadıyayla and Sarıalan regions will resume in May. Seyfettin Avşar, the Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality, examined the ongoing works at the Teferrüç Station together with the Deputy Secretary General Mustafa Altın. Avsar, the Metropolitan Municipality of Uludag 12 aiming to be evaluated during the month, said: "Our ropeway work is going on rapidly, the end of the 9 kilometer line will be made easier and modern transportation to Uludag," he said. As the work of the cable car continues, all the controls are done Tel
- On the Bursa Teleferik line, sand bagged flights end 06/05/2014 On the Bursa cable car line, sand bagged expeditions end: The world's longest-range air vehicle, the Bursa Ropeway, came to the end of its trial flights with sandbags. Teferrüç-Kadıyayla-Sarıalan between the 4 thousand 980 meter-long route will start the voyage of the Bursa cable car with the sand bags to the end of the trial voyages. One of the iconic buildings in Bursa, the ropeway was scheduled to be held as of May. '' 95 percent of TEST COMPLETED '' Turkey's first manned aircraft which was redesigned and 1963 years of service in the cable car began following closely the work of modernization Bursa Cableway Inc. Governance…