yht accidentally machinist sucladi
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- YHT Accused in Accident 08/01/2019 Investigation into the high-speed train accident in Ankara, where the 9 died, was extended to TCDD managers. Prosecutors conducting the investigation, TCDD Regional Manager Duran Yaman who changed the train traffic in the region before the accident 4 day, YHT Gar Deputy Director Kadir Oğuz and YHT Gar Regional Directorate of Traffic and Station Management Service Manager Unal Sayıner took the statement as suspicious. Noting that the trains do not have the duty to control the hours of service, Sayıner, in his testimony, accused the engineer who died in the accident. 13 December in Ankara The Ankara Chief Public Prosecutor's Office on the train accident at 2018 Ankara
- Ibrahim Tunabay 85 years old 20/05/2012 . Bursa Railway Story Mudanya-Bursa Train Exhibition kapatıl is opened in 1892 and Mudanya-Bursa which is closed in 1948 carries the adventure of the train to next generations. 18 May 2012 Friday 16: 26 The "Bursa Railway Story Mudanya-Bursa Train Exhibition", organized by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, opens to the next generation of the train of Mudanya-Bursa train which was opened in 1892 and closed in 1948. At the opening of the exhibition, Ibrahim Tunabay, who was the last engineer of the Bursa Mudanya Train, was still in attendance. Tunabay was given a plaque of appreciation. Bursa City Museum, which has become a brand in the field of museology in Turkey, World Museum Day, organized by the Metropolitan Municipality "land train story of Bursa Mudanya-Bursa Train Exhibition" ...
- Turkey's first female engineer Necla Roosters, in 23 years subway lines 17/09/2012 Necla Horoz, who has been working for 23 for years in subway lines, says that he loves his profession. Horoz, explaining that he could not give time to his family because they work shifts, said that it was getting difficult due to the passengers to use the subways, 'We get tired especially during the match days because fans are preventing the vehicle from moving.' says. Turkey's first female engineer Necla Roosters, working in line 23 years in Istanbul Transportation Inc. site. Nowadays he is the chief engineer in the Taksim-Hacıosman subway station. Horoz said that passengers were surprised to see that the metro was being used by women, and that it was not difficult to use the subways, but that they had problems because of the passengers. Some passengers thank the engineer who said, "Passengers thank you when all the tiredness. This profession Bazı
- Trainers who have passed the National Qualification Exam have received a qualification certificate (Photo Gallery) 20/06/2013 Train Engineer Passing National Qualification Tests Engineers received qualification certificate RAILWAYS OF THIS COUNTRY, INDEPENDENT SYMBOL Yıldırım stressed that the accumulated problems of the railways were solved in the last 10 year. “If the railroads had not taken up this job, we could talk about neither the high-speed train nor the renewed roads nor the modern rail production. We left many countries behind for rail and high-speed train. I would like to thank all the railroads for making this pride our people. What we do to railways. Demir Vocational Qualifications Authority in Turkey and National Qualifications ...
- Investigation into the accident of a high-speed train engineer in Spain (Video) 27/07/2013 Investigator in Spain about the high speed train engineer opened an investigation: In Spain, the 80 person who lost his life because of the high-speed train accident injured mechanic and assistant investigator launched an investigation. The Spanish media reported messages shared by socialist Francisco Jose Garzon Amo on social media. Engineer Amo, 200'e last year, took a photograph of the speedometer, 'I'm more speed in the limit I get a penalty' issued with the message. Making the comments of the engineer's friends 'make brakes slow' warnings found. Just before the accident, one of the mechanics called the railroads, '190 per hour, we're going to speed, we're going to derailment' is claimed. Accident Kazan