- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Dance for Haydarpaşa Train Station! 10/10/2013 Dance for Haydarpaşa Train Station: Historic Hardarpaşa Station 10 hosts a meaningful and entertaining event on October Thursday evening. In the event organized by Faysal Tekoğlu under the leadership of Haydarpaşa Solidarity pioneering Haydarpaşa Train Station to support the transformation into a entertainment and cultural center within the scope of Sw Gar and Port Transformation Project kültür, dance lovers will express their support with Tango and Swing dances. The event will become a dance festival with the contribution of Swing Istanbul Dance School and will be open to all Haydarpasa Trainers. All the ferries that depart from Kadikoy, where the greetings stopped, the place of separations and reunions, gave life to Yeşilçam 105 is the first v
- Little girl from Russian Railways to stop her dance lessons 23/02/2016 Russian Railways to take the little girl to miss the dance lessons in an additional time: Russian Railways, Nami Nalimova Nami Nalimova dance lessons to make it possible to catch up in the opening hours. Nina Nalimova has been taking ballroom dance classes since 13. Nina, who went to a dance school near her home, started to attend a few stations from her home after the dance instructor became ill. However, in October, Nina's 8 train was lifted every day to catch up with the dance class. "Nina's father, Boris Nalimov," went to the dance school 18.00 many times but at this time my daughter did not have time to study. Therefore ...
- Couple Beautifying Life by Dancing in Istanbul Metro 12/12/2018 Istanbul Metro continues to be the scene of spectacular images. The music of Istanbul's subway music and singing to the people of the musicians who have fun moments, accompanied by the dance of the couple's amazing performance was reflected in the phone camera.
- Dancing with Death on Tram Cars 17/02/2019 Two people dancing to death on the tram line, one of the most important elements of public transportation in England's capital London, were on the agenda of the country. The mind-boggling videos on top of the wagons in London, the emerging duo is sought after everywhere. In the video spread on social media, two people masked their faces almost ignored their lives. Two suspects climbing the wagons of the tramway at West Silvertown station, running after the tramway jumped from one carriage to another. They disappeared by jumping off the wagon when the tram stopped at Pontoon Dock. This dangerous event, the British press also found wide coverage. After the incident, the British Transport Police took action and said…