tcdd response of the minister of transport lutfu turkkandan reaction
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- REPUBLIC OF TURKEY MINISTRY OF REALIZATION National Transportation Public Research Program Section-1 28/06/2012 Ministry of Transport of Turkey Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK) 's cooperation and Turkey Industrial Management Institute (TÜSSİDE) is regulated by the moderator of the "National of Transport Public Research Program Joint Intelligence Platform" in 28-30 April 2006 date tüsside Gebze - Realized in Kocaeli facilities. This report contains the results of the work of the participant group. The aim of this study was to determine the justification of the decision of the High Council of Science and Technology dated 10 March 2005; It is the kurul
- MINISTRY OF REALIZATION 2006 12 Research Area 1: Rail Transportation Project no: 2 29/06/2012 1. Project Description: Design and Production of Sintered Brake Shoes as Indigenous. 2. Aim of the Project: With this production, the life of the brake shoes will be extended, wheel hanging will be minimized and maintenance costs will be reduced. 3. Rationale for selection: In most European countries, sinter brake shoes with longer lasting wear characteristics such as composite brake shoes have been used instead of the peak brake shoes used in locomotives. This technology, which is also new in our country, has been applied in our limited number of locomotives since the beginning of 2006 year: 22 thousand sintered brake shoe has been purchased in the first stage and it is only annually applied with limited number locomotives.
- REPUBLIC OF TURKEY MINISTRY OF REALIZATION 2006 13 Research Area 1: Rail Transportation (Cont.) Project No: 2 29/06/2012 1. Project Description: New generation passenger car with light body design and prototype production. 2. Purpose of the Project: Increasing the locomotive power, reducing the stress applied to the road superstructure and saving energy. 3. The reason for the selection: The low specific weight of the composites provides a great advantage in the use of lightweight constructions. Corrosion resistance, heat, sound and electrical insulation of fiber reinforced composite materials provide an advantage for their respective applications. The tensile and bending strength of composites is much higher than that of many metallic materials. Due to the molding properties, composites can be supplied with the required strength in the desired direction. Save material Mal
- MINISTRY OF REPRESENTATION 2006 14 Table-1 Research Area: Rail Transportation (Continued) Project No: 3 30/06/2012 1. Description of the Project: Light Weighted New Generation Cargo Wagon Design and Prototype Production. 2. Purpose of the Project: Increasing the locomotive shooting power, reducing the stress applied to the road superstructure and increasing the load by saving energy. 3. Rationale for Selection: To gain from labor and to reduce the costs of transportation and to increase the amount of burden. 4. Project Steps:? Examination of the material properties used in the design of existing wagons,? Stress and vibration analysis of different loading conditions in existing wagons,? Selection of lightweight and durable material to be used on carriage elements and surfaces in the car body,? With selected light materials hafif
- REPUBLIC OF TURKEY MINISTRY OF REPRESENTATION 2006 15 Research Area 1: Rail Handling (Continued) Project No: 4 01/07/2012 1. Project Description: Design and Development of Sound and Vibration Reducing Materials. 2. Purpose of the Project: Development of insulation and improvement models for both the environment and wagon in order to generate sound and vibration sources of rail vehicles with less vibration and sound. 3. Rationale: Reduction of environmental and sound pollution caused by diesel engine, compressor, cooling fans, shock absorber systems, wheel rails and similar elements in accordance with the European Union regulations and regulations of the Ministry of Environment. 4. Project Steps:? In existing designs, the determination of the noise inside and inside the wagon and the determination of the vibrations present in the bogie ...
- REPUBLIC OF TURKEY MINISTRY OF REPRESENTATION 2006 16 Research Area 1: Rail Handling (Continued) Project No: 5 02/07/2012 1. Description of the Project: Determination of Railway Substructure and Superstructure by Non-Destructive Method and Development of Current Maintenance Techniques. 2. Purpose of the Project: Determining the mechanical properties of existing railway superstructure and superstructure with non-destructive methods, determining the maintenance criteria and determining priority lines for maintenance. 3. Rationale for Selection: In the present application, eye and measurement tools are examined and the sections to be maintained are determined. This insufficient fixation is insufficient in determining the segments and priorities. The measurements made do not give any idea about the strength of the upper and lower structures. With the non-destructive test method, the information on the handling force is more Tah
- REPUBLIC OF TURKEY MINISTRY OF REPRESENTATION 2006 17 Research Area 1: Rail Handling (Continued) Project No: 6 03/07/2012 1. Description of the Project: Development of Method for Extending the Lifespan of Rails in Narrow Semi-Diagonal Curves. 2. Purpose of the Project: In narrow radius curves, heavy rail cars need to be renewed in a shorter time compared to rails in other sections with their own weights and excessive friction effect; to ensure the saving of material and labor by taking measures to prevent wear on internal rails. 3. Rationale: In normal, straight cuts, the rail life is 20-25 years, while in narrow-cut sections 2-3 annual internal rails need to be replaced, resulting in delays in traffic and high material and labor costs. To extend the life of the rail, mak
- REPUBLIC OF TURKEY MINISTRY OF REPRESENTATION 2006 18 Research Area 1: Rail Handling (Continued) Project No: 7 04/07/2012 1. Project Description: Development and Implementation of Advanced Materials and Technologies to Improve Wheel and Rail Life in Rail Transportation. 2. Purpose of the Project: Reducing the need for traction power with better alignment between the wheel and rail, reducing the wear due to friction, thus; saving on labor and material costs. 3. Rationale for Selection: The existing wheel and rail maintenance costs will be saved and the downtime will be reduced. The risk of derelict wagons will be reduced. Increases in operating speeds will be provided. 4. Project Steps:? Examining the existing system, examining the methods to be applied and choosing the appropriate one,? Suitable heat treatment and alloying ıl
- REPUBLIC OF TURKEY MINISTRY OF REPRESENTATION 2006 19 Research Area 1: Rail Handling (Continued) Project No: 8 05/07/2012 1. Definition of Project: Determination of Optimum Rail Length in Long Welded Rail Combinations and Development of Grouting Material Properties. 2. Purpose of the Project: To provide passenger comfort by reducing sound and vibration, to extend the life of rail material, to reduce maintenance costs. 3. Rationale for selection: Long welded rail systems are widely used today to increase comfort. However, it is the determination of the optimum welded rail length which is critical in this application and the detection and development of grouting material properties. 4. Project Steps:? Determination of the noise and vibration in the current system, determination of the welded rail length depending on the temperature change differences, Examination of the joint filling materials Mevcut
- REPUBLIC OF TURKEY MINISTRY OF REPRESENTATION 2006 20 Research Area 1: Rail Handling (Continued) Project No: 9 06/07/2012 1. Description of the Project: Investigation of Accidents at Level Crossings, Determination and Modeling of Security Enhancing Measures. 2. Purpose of the Project: To prevent fatalities, traumatic and financially damaged accidents occurring at the crossroads of railway and highway crossings, as well as to reduce the financial losses and train delays of TCDD due to accidents. 3. Rationale for Selection: In the level crossings, very frequent and mostly fatal traffic accidents occur. As a result of accidents, delays occur in TCDD trains. high cost repairs are required for locomotives and wagons. With the model to be developed, the probability of accidents in the level crossings will be determined and should be improved.