the average of positive train accidents in Turkey Dunya times more 3
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Fatal Train Crash in Turkey than the average world 3 Floor More 11/01/2019 The United Transport Workers Union (BTS) announced the Tren TCDD's Restructuring Process and the High Speed Train Disaster Report that occurred in the Marşandiz Station as following the high-speed train accident in Ankara where 9 died and 86 was injured. BTS Chairman Hasan Bektas held a press conference with the board members at the trade union headquarters and said that there was information pollution after the high-speed train accident. Bektaş stated that the responsibility of the accident was demolished to the lowest level personnel and that the real reasons were not explained by the Ministry of Transport and the General Directorate of TCDD, and the Minister of Transport was unfortunate to explain the 'indispensable' statement about the signaling system which is the main reason of the accident.
- 3 times more demand for the public offering of Safkar 12/01/2018 The first public offering of the year 2018, Safkar'ın shares are almost snatched. 9 to 23.3 million shares was oversubscribed million firsts in Turkey's Aegean Soğutmacılık Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. Safka came to the IPO record demand. 10 pieces of 11 sold in the Primary Market between 9.000.000-23.335.270 January were requested. 1.98 discounted 18 discounted amount of 3 sold more than 70. Safar, the star of the Aegean with a turnover of XNUMX million, became the new guest of the stock market with record demand. The stock is expected to open shortly after the gong ceremony. IMPORTANT OF THE DEFENSE INDUSTRY S
- New York Timestan Positive Response to Erzurum 12/01/2011 One of the most important newspapers in the US, the New York Times travel page, 2011'da 41 place to go to Erzurum between the place, tourism and civil society organizations pleased. General Manager of Dedeman Palandöken Nuri Avşarer stated that the number of tourists will increase if the investor is supported. Erzurum Development Foundation (Er-Vak) President Erdal Guzel said that it is promising for the future that the fruits of the Winter Games are already being bought. As with every year, the New York Times has posted a list of favorite holiday destinations this year. 25 is preparing to host the World Universities Winter Games on January at 27 X
- Turkey's Relations With New Railway Link Through Abe will be affected in a very positive direction 17/05/2012 European Commission Vice-President Siim Kallas, "Turkey's relations with the EU will be affected in a very positive direction thanks to a new rail links," he said. Kallas at the press conference held at the European Union Delegation to Turkey, Turkey said that the visit was very efficient, especially in transportation, security and noted that they take concrete steps in the field of transportation. between Europe and Asia stated that the creation of new transport corridors Kallas, "One of them goes through Turkey. Turkey's relations with the EU will be affected in a very positive direction thanks to a new rail links," he said. Kallas also noted that they have conducted talks on the airspace, he said: "Common Europe"
- Erzincan Tunceli Bingol Mus Railway Project EIA report positive decision 16/03/2013 Erzincan Tunceli Bingöl Muş Railway Project EIA report positive decision Tunceli Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urbanization, Erzincan-Tunceli-Bingol-Mus Railway Project, Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) report said that a positive decision was made. Tunceli Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urbanization in a written statement, "Erzincan, Tunceli, Bingol, Muş provinces and districts of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments planned for the Erzincan-Tunceli-Bingöl-Mus Railway Project submitted to our ministry The EIA Report has been examined by the Review Review Commission and it has been mentioned that the Ministry has given a positive decision on the Environmental Impact Assessment in accordance with the Article 14 of the EIA Regulation. Rapor