water interruption in Eskisehir due to tram runs 1
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Metro and tram services stop in Istanbul due to power failure 14/01/2012 According to the information received from Istanbul Transport AS, metro and tram services cannot be made from 13.43 due to power failure. Studies are continuing to return to normal. Electricity cut in many districts ... There was a power outage in Adapazarı and Izmit. The power outages that cause the traffic lights to go off also cause problems in traffic. Bogazici Electricity Distribution Inc. www.bedas.gov.tr website caused an error due to server density, but the authorities have not made a statement about this issue. However, the information is due to a failure in the Düzce-Bolu transfer, which is the beginning of the Marmara launch, and the interruption may take a long time. Source :…
- Water Interruption in Eskişehir Due to Tram Works 07/01/2019 Eskisehir Metropolitan Municipality said in a statement by the city of 5 in the city center due to tramway works will be cut water today. Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality said in a statement: According to the statement made by ESKİ, due to the tramway works on Gazi Yakup Satar Street, within the scope of 'Drinking Water Dispersion Study', 7 will have a water cut on Monday, January between 08.00 and 17.00 hours in Fatih, Kumlubel, Ömerağa, Tunalı and Zafer. Due to water interruption, it is strongly recommended that our compatriots living in this area take necessary measures. Yap
- Water interruption due to YHT studies in Izmit 28/11/2012 Izmit YHT work will be interrupted due to the work of Izmit Izmit YHT damage during the operation due to the transmission line was reported to be interrupted. In a written statement made by Kocaeli Water and Sewerage Administration, the Yuvacık Dam transmission line passing through the railway route in Salim Dervişoğlu Street was damaged during the YHT operation, and Yanthan Dam operation and maintenance contractor Akifer was going to perform a troubleshooting work on 29 November Thursday. In the neighborhoods of Alikahya and Yahya Kaptan, 13.00-22.00, Tuysuzler, Gültepe, Fatih, Orhan, Hacıhızır, Erenler and Topçular neighborhoods will be interrupted between 08.00-24.00 hours. Source: yurthaber.mynet.com
- Water Outage in Istanbul due to Metro Station Construction 12/05/2013 Due to the construction of the metro station in Istanbul Water Outage in some parts of Istanbul 13 May 22 hours will not be given water. According to the statement made by Istanbul Water and Sewerage Administration, there will be a connection work on the existing line of Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy metro which is displaced due to Yamanevler station construction. For this reason, 13 will be able to buy Atakent, Çakmak, İstikla, İnkılap, Çamlık and Site neighborhoods and Armağan Evler districts in Ümraniye in 09.00 for the 22 hour.
- Description of water interruption due to YHT studies in Bilecik 30/05/2013 Water cut due to YHT studies in Bilecik: Bilecik Mayor Selim Yağcı stated that the water cuts in some parts of the city were temporary because of the explosions caused by Karasu Drinking and Using Water Line and High Speed Train activities and that they would not live in the shortest period of time. Bilecik Mayor Selim Yagci, said in a statement recently, some areas of water cuts, he said. They made significant investments in water as Bilecik Municipality, Turkey's most reliable potable water, saying they provide citizens with a lot of conditions in Turkey under a fee Oiler "We are proud of this. Karasu Drinking and ...