Sodev Human Rights Chamber was given to 3 Airport Workers
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- SODEV Human Rights Award 3. Provided to Airport Workers 12/01/2019 . Human Rights, Democracy, Peace and Solidarity Award de, which has been given regularly by SODEV since 2001, found their owners in a ceremony held in Taksim Hill Hotel. X Human Rights, Democracy, Peace and Solidarity Award, 3. It was given to airport workers. 2018 SODEV ”Human Rights, Democracy, Peace and Solidarity Award“ independent jury members; DİSK President Arzu Çerkezoğlu, Journalist Kadri Gürsel, Lawyer Türkan Elçi, Artist Füsun Demirel, Architect Mücella Yapıcı, TİHV President Şebnem Korur Fincancı, Academician Korkut Boratav and natural jury members; SODEV President Babür Atila, SODEV Honorary President Ercan Karakaş, SODEV Former Presidents Aydın Cıngı and Erol Kızılelma SO
- Human bones came out of road construction 20/04/2014 The human bones came out of the road construction: human bones were buried in the scoops of road workers trying to expand the road. During the construction of the road at the Karasu junction of Aksaray -Adana highway, human bones emerged. Aksaray-Adana highway Karasu junction in the ongoing road project teams, began to excavate the area shortly after the work machine saw the human bones in the bucket. The excavation was stopped after the police notified the situation. Security teams on the scene, taking security measures, bones on the investigation began.
- Cable cars in Erciyeste 08/05/2015 Erciyes ropeways suitable for human transportation: Erciyes AŞ Chairman Murat Cahid Cıngı, Erciyes Ski Center cable cars are suitable for human transportation. Cıngı, in his written statement, the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology as a result of the examination of the Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center, the cable car is found to be suitable for human transportation. Drawing attention to the mountain management they created in Erciyes, Cıngı stated: ik As Kayseri Erciyes AŞ, we divided the mountain management into functions such as ropeways, tracks and security and formed teams for each element. In addition to the ropeway operators, our expert team within the Mechanical Works ...
- New measures against TCDD, human and animal deaths entering railways. 22/03/2012 It is planned to prevent the loss of life from time to time thanks to the protection band formed around TCDD's planned rails. TCDD 1. According to the information received from the Regional Directorate of Road Authority, the protection of the panel fence system is made around the rails except the level crossings. TCDD, railways and concrete sleepers in the standards of the International Railway Union standards, as well as the safety of the railway environment is taken care. In this way, it is aimed to prevent the death of human and animal deaths from time to time. In Edirne, the protection fences, in which priority is given to settlements, continue. The teams are working on increasing the security of the railway environment in the designated regions. Ekip
- Up to date 7 million people moved by high-speed train 20/10/2012 So far, high-speed train 7 million people from human Eskisehir to Ankara from Ankara Yıldırım stated that traveled to Konya, "There is no high-speed trains in the United States, there are high-speed trains in Turkey. Turkish people are no longer losers, not expired embarrassed. Europe, when he went to America white forehead, head erect, wandering the Republic of Turkey by dude proud of being a citizen. that also 75 million of our people, is the support of our nation gave us this country gained confidence and stability, "he said. Source: sonsoz.com.tr