- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- RayHaber Ad TYPE 1.1 (678x60) - Logo Right 04/07/2019 Advertisement Sizes and Prices 678x60 pixels Visual Banner Advertising Type Size (pixels) Location Definition Turkish Firms Foreign Companies Price (TL) / year Price (EUR) / year 1.1 678 × 60 Right of logo (Special) 4.000 TL 2.000 EUR 1.2 678 × 60 top 2.500 TL 1.250 EUR 1.3 678x60 Under the headline 2.000 TL 1.000 EUR For all advertisers, 100 TL worth of 1 news monthly free publishing news broadcasts. ** VAT is not included in the prices.
- Signage at Metro Istanbul Will Change for New Logo 22/08/2018 The new logo of Metro Istanbul, which is criticized for the similarity of the logo of the Sofia metro, has been used. With the logo, Istanbul Metro signs will also change. This change will cost 6 million TL. In the 2016, the new 'metro' logo introduced by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was criticized for being quoted in the Bulgarian capital Sofia. Not used by the former Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş, the new logo was used by Mevlüt Uysal. This logo was also used on the congratulations of the Feast of Sacrifice, which is alleged to be the subject of criticism and allegedly cost 9 million pounds. Metro signs in Istanbul with the new logo Yeni
- Metro Istanbul Announces 'Logo Change' 22/08/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Metro Istanbul, "the representation of the metro 'M' logo will be changed, and this change will be spent on the million" "reported that the news is unfounded. The official statement of Metro Istanbul is as follows: Some of the news sites in the rail system stations in Istanbul 'M' logo used to represent the metro '' will be changed and this change in the million-dollar spending related to the news is completely unfounded. The only logo change was made in 21 May 2016, due to the change in the title of ”Istanbul Transport AS ında to ında Metro Istanbul AS Tek. The ve M ler logo that we are currently using at the entrances of our stations and on the passenger sign boards İstasyon
- RayHaber Magazine 16/12/2011 RayHaber Magazine is now free for you! To read our magazines that are unique in high speed train, railway, freight transportation, passenger transportation, metro, tram, light rail systems, monorail and ropeway, please click on the following magazine covers, you can print from our magazine, train lovers can share with your friends! In Turkey until 2023, 29 in high speed modern trains, railway line and is scheduled 10.000 45 kilometers billion investment. to give directions to the understanding of journalism in such a fast-growing sector, Turkey's rail systems magazine, we have established rayhaber. We are proud of adding RAYHABER Magazine to our publication life which has started as a current railway news site. Our goal: to date in Turkey ...
- EurAsiaRail Fair Official Media Partner RAYHABER 10/01/2012 The second Eurasia Rail Rail Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair 08 - 10 will open its doors to the leading domestic and foreign, public and private institutions of the sector at the Istanbul Expo Center (IFM) on March 2012. We serve as official media partners in the promotion of this important organization. RAYHABER Other Media Partners: VIA LIBRE EURAILMAG RAILWAY GAZETTE RAILWAY PRO FAIR WORLD AUTO INDUSTRY VEHICLE SEAT WORLD INVESTMENTS METALSAN UTA LOGISTIC IRONBELIK RZD PARTNER RAYTURK SERVICE RAILWAY
- Mualla Günsav passed away: We, as RayHaber team, share sincerely the painful day of Yapıray Railway Construction. 12/04/2012 Yapıray Railway Construction Systems Industry and Trade. Inc. in the declaration of condolence given by; "Our General Manager Bekir Sami Günsav and our colleague Egemen Günsav'in Mualla Günsav'un respected mother is in deep sorrow. Mercy to the decedent, gratitude to the grieving family, relatives and lovers of all," the statement said. Yapıray Railway Construction Systems Industry and Trade. General Manager Bekir Sami Günsav and Egemen Günsav's mother Mualla Günsav's funeral will be removed from Karacaahmet Şakirin Mosque on 12 April 2012 Thursday and will be buried at Karacaahmet Cemetery. RAYHABER AS USER'S FAMILY HEALTH CARE HIM MAY'AN HANIMADA GOD OLARAK
- As Rayhaber Family, We Celebrate Mother's Day with Our Best Homage and Yours 13/05/2012 As Rayhaber family, we wish happy and peaceful lives for all mothers of our families.
- RayHABER Family Celebrates Father's Day 17/06/2012 As the RayHABER family, we celebrate the fathers' day with all sincerity and wish a happy and healthy long life with their children and loved ones.
- As RayHABER Family, We Wish Our condolences to the family of Mercy and their relatives 19/06/2012 XARUM soldier was martyred during the clash with PKK terrorists attacking the troops in the Dağlıca area of Şemdinli. Chief of General Staff Necdet Özel and force commanders moved to the region. The names of the martyrs of the martyrs are as follows; Senior Sergeant Ali Gumus, Infantry Oncage Cahit Kilic, Infantry Corporal Jesus Mr, Infantry Er Umut Bulut, Infantry Er Ali Yasin Erosmanoglu, Infantry Er Mustafa Turkmen, Infantry Er Yasar Saturated, Transport Er Samet Tüm. 8 in Dağlıca is on the 16 day of the attack on the attack of the PKK members 21 koldan an
- RayHaber Archive (Monthly) 04/07/2012 RAYHABER 01 was founded on January 2012. 4. We are proud to offer 20 annual RAYHABER rail system news archive service for free. There are more than 25.000 photos in our website which is classified by date, place, subject and sub-sector in more than 120.000 news. TENDER RELEASES of railway, subway, light rail, tram, cable car and high-speed train tenders, 150 different sources are free of charge and can be followed free of charge by everyone. Select the month below for the monthly News News archive: