- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- RayHaber Ad TYPE 1.1 (678x60) - Logo Right 04/07/2019 Advertisement Sizes and Prices 678x60 pixels Visual Banner Advertising Type Size (pixels) Location Definition Turkish Firms Foreign Companies Price (TL) / year Price (EUR) / year 1.1 678 × 60 Right of logo (Special) 4.000 TL 2.000 EUR 1.2 678 × 60 top 2.500 TL 1.250 EUR 1.3 678x60 Under the headline 2.000 TL 1.000 EUR For all advertisers, 100 TL worth of 1 news monthly free publishing news broadcasts. ** VAT is not included in the prices.
- Signage at Metro Istanbul Will Change for New Logo 22/08/2018 The new logo of Metro Istanbul, which is criticized for the similarity of the logo of the Sofia metro, has been used. With the logo, Istanbul Metro signs will also change. This change will cost 6 million TL. In the 2016, the new 'metro' logo introduced by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was criticized for being quoted in the Bulgarian capital Sofia. Not used by the former Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş, the new logo was used by Mevlüt Uysal. This logo was also used on the congratulations of the Feast of Sacrifice, which is alleged to be the subject of criticism and allegedly cost 9 million pounds. Metro signs in Istanbul with the new logo Yeni
- Metro Istanbul Announces 'Logo Change' 22/08/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Metro Istanbul, "the representation of the metro 'M' logo will be changed, and this change will be spent on the million" "reported that the news is unfounded. The official statement of Metro Istanbul is as follows: Some of the news sites in the rail system stations in Istanbul 'M' logo used to represent the metro '' will be changed and this change in the million-dollar spending related to the news is completely unfounded. The only logo change was made in 21 May 2016, due to the change in the title of ”Istanbul Transport AS ında to ında Metro Istanbul AS Tek. The ve M ler logo that we are currently using at the entrances of our stations and on the passenger sign boards İstasyon
- Ray news bu'ray'a ... rayhaber.com is online ... 09/12/2011 Rayhaber.com is our new news site where you can find news about rail systems. In our site where you can follow all kinds of rail system news in national and international platforms, it will be possible to watch the auctions. 1 RAYHABER, which started its trial broadcast on 2011, aims to be the number one in the sector with its enriching content every day. 2023 29 10 city to explain the plans for the introduction of high-speed Prime Minister Erdogan, during this time 45 a thousand kilometers of rail tracks would give the good news. You will find everything you are looking for in this large sector, which is planned to be invested in XNUMX billion dollars in RAYHABER. In December yayın
- RayHaber Magazine 16/12/2011 RayHaber Magazine is now free for you! To read our magazines that are unique in high speed train, railway, freight transportation, passenger transportation, metro, tram, light rail systems, monorail and ropeway, please click on the following magazine covers, you can print from our magazine, train lovers can share with your friends! In Turkey until 2023, 29 in high speed modern trains, railway line and is scheduled 10.000 45 kilometers billion investment. to give directions to the understanding of journalism in such a fast-growing sector, Turkey's rail systems magazine, we have established rayhaber. We are proud of adding RAYHABER Magazine to our publication life which has started as a current railway news site. Our goal: to date in Turkey ...