high response at osmangazi
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Great Response to High Zamma on Osmangazi Bridge! 03/01/2019 The 43 hike on the tolls on the Osmangazi Bridge, which connects the two sides of the Gulf, has received a response from citizens, tourism companies and drivers. It was noteworthy that the exorbitant hike came at the end of the 15 daily discount campaign of IDO. Osmangazi Bridge tolls to the operator by the percentage of the 43 increase from citizens, tourism companies, consumers, drivers, lifted up every sector. It was pointed out that the exorbitant hike İDO's 15 daily discount campaign was completed. İDO Topçular-Eskihisar ferry car at 55 pounds, Osmangazi Bridge is the automobile toll 103 lira. THIS IS TIME? B
- Response to the Ropeway 25/06/2009 The raising of the ropeway prices in Bursa by the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality was welcomed by the Saadet Party. Saadet Party Lightning district President Ali Molla Salih, said in a statement, "If you ask a citizen in the most remote village of Anatolia, Bursa knows that there is a ropeway. One of the places he will visit first when he falls into Bursa is the ropeway. In public service, the public interest has to be taken into consideration, and in recent months, the ropeway transportation fees have been announced, and we have seen that there is a 100% raise compared to the previous years, although this hike has been reported in Hikmet Sahin's era.
- After the students, Parliament Member Süzer reacted to Estram Hike 13/08/2012 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, after the introduction of transportation students, met the Metropolitan Municipality councilor also came the reaction. AK Party Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Council member Ahmet Süzer, the Department of Municipal Transportation (Estram) in the snow, stating that the hike is unnecessary and wrong, he said. Metropolitan Municipality, UKOME decision taken by the transportation hike point is unnecessary Süzer, "the increase in transportation to the same water is not as unnecessary as the hike. Estram, annual turnover is 60 million pounds. The main problem was to make a small change in the share rate in favor of public bus operators But the municipality tried to make it by raise, which is the zam
- Reaction to transportation in Izmir 12/01/2015 Reaction to transportation hike in İzmir: İZMİR Karşıyaka A group of Dev-Lis members gathered in the town of Kentkart Karşıyaka He jumped from the turnstiles at the ferry port and protested the transportation hike made by the Metropolitan Municipality. The group wanted to withdraw the hike to public transportation. Karşıyaka30 people, a member of Dev-Lis, gathered at Izmir Suburban System (İZBAN) Station in Istanbul, shouting slogans throughout the bazaar. Karşıyaka Walked to the pier. A high school student speaking on behalf of the group who made a press release here, "With the arrangement made in public transportation, many times before the one-time access to many places at least 2 means 3 and 4."
- Batman-Diyarbakir Train Expeditions 29/01/2016 Batman-Diyarbakir Train Scheduled to the Temporal Response: Batman-Diyarbakir train trips to the percentage of the 100 to increase the rate, the response was met. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) has made a raise of up to 100 percent of the ticket price in some provinces. Batman people reacting to the situation, said they could not give a meaning of the hike. Turkey's many provinces to regulate TCDD trains did raise ticket prices by up to 300 percent between Batman and Diyarbakır. The timed tariff was introduced as of January 15. By train from Diyarbakır to Batman, citizens who go to 3 TL 75 will pay 10 TL now. Between Batman and Ankara 35 TL 50 man