compulsory education in minibusibbden minibus
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- E holders will be required 04/04/2013 This app will be mandatory. According to the draft law, the chip plate of the vehicle, the front glass stickers will be sticked to the barcode. The movement of all vehicles on the road with the system can be monitored step by step. It is stated that the cost of new plates will be about 20 TL. According to the news in the newspaper Today; According to the project prepared by the General Directorate of Security, the car license plates will be replaced by those with chips. All the vehicles registered to the register will have a "crypted" chip on the two plates and "barcode" labels on the front windows. In the project "Electronic Vehicle Identification and Vehicle Tracking System", the system will operate on the basis of radio frequency identification technology. MOBESE and the security cameras of the General Directorate of Highways on highways E
- Reversing camera is required on vehicles 04/04/2014 In vehicles, the rear-view camera is mandatory: the US Highway Traffic Security Authority announced that the 2018 will be mandatory in all cars sold in the US with a rear-view camera. The rear view camera will be standard on vehicles, as well as cars in trucks weighing less than 4500 kg. NHSA underlines that 210 has been killed and 15.000 has been injured as a result of people failing to see pedestrians when they come backwards, and that the loss of life between 58 and 69 can be prevented. 2016 will be the first stage in this application with the application of brands in the series of models at least 10'da UM
- Tender Announcement: Carrying out traffic and compulsory traffic insurance 22/05/2013 TCDD Operation 2. Regional Directorate Casco and compulsory traffic insurances work SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: 2. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE Procurement Commission for Procurement of Goods and Services. b) Address: Behiçbey / ANKARA c) Phone number: 0312-211 14 49 d) Fax number: 0312-211 12 25 e) e-mail address: www.tcdd.malzeme.gov.tr. f) Name / surname of the relevant personnel: 1.2. Tenderers may obtain information about the tender by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers. Article 2- Madde
- United Transport Workers Union Responds to the Mandatory Ceremony 25/09/2013 United Transport Workers' Union reacted to the mandatory ceremony: BTS, Sivas railways 157. TCDD 4. He reacted to the compulsory participation of the personnel working in the Regional Directorate. ... The United Transport Workers Union (BTS) made a written statement that the administration of the TCDD mandates participation in their ceremonies. In the statement, the 157 of railways in Sivas. TCDD 4. It was emphasized that the participation of the personnel working in the Regional Directorate became compulsory, "In the announcements prepared for the purpose of inviting the ceremony, from the Sivas Gar to the ceremony area, the train was put on the train, all the staff should attend, although the train will move from the Gar"
- IRIS certification was mandatory 26/01/2014 Getting the IRIS Certificate was mandatory. IRIS, which is the international railway industry standard, has become the required mandatory documents in the railway tenders in our country as well as in Turkey and 1 was published in the official newspaper 2010 on July 27628. According to this regulation; TECHNICAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE CARGO WAGON AND WAGON MAIN PARTS As stated in clause 6c, de ISO 6 or IRIS quality management system certificate original or approved by the Authority Ü has been requested by TCDD as an official document. In the process of harmonization with the European Union, international firms and business organizations c
- İstanbul- Ankara Yhtnin Forced Slowdown 20/08/2014 Istanbul-Ankara Yhtnin Forced Slow Down Zone: Istanbul-Ankara 20 High Speed Train started in July, due to ongoing work in the Pamukova district has to cut the speed. The high speed train (YHT), which started its flights between Istanbul and Ankara on July, has to pass through the 20 year old railway line due to the failure of the section between the Teşvikiye District and Arifiye of Pamukova District. In the Geyve District Alifuatpaşa District District of the line, the barriers in the level crossing are removed and a person assigned here warns the people in the region by blowing the whistle. HIGH-SPEED TRAIN 150 IS IN THE ANNUAL LINE
- Claim of a compulsory invitation for the opening of the Aksaray - Yenikapı metro line 07/11/2014 Aksaray - Yenikapi metro line opening for the invitation to invite the claim: Istanbul Water and Sewerage Administration (ISKI), Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu to be held on Sunday to join the opening of the Aksaray - Yenikapı metro line staff were not reported any compulsion. İSKİ said in a statement today, some media outlets about the internal announcements of the institution published in the news said. One of the most important problems of Istanbul is the transportation, which is stated in the following statement: "One of the most important investments at this point is the Aksaray - Yenikapı metro line, which has been completed by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. It will be opened by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality."
- The panic button in taxis will be mandatory 18/12/2016 The panic button in taxis will be compulsory: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) has taken some measures to prevent negative incidents in service vehicles and taxis. According to the decisions taken by UKOME, some service vehicles and commercial taxis were obliged to install an in-vehicle video recorder camera and Vehicle Tracking System (GPS) to be supervised by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Security and Gendarmerie. It was also decided to install a passenger and driver panic button on the taxi. The decision can be fulfilled by 31 May 2017. CAMERA AND GPS IN SERVICE VEHICLES Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality UKOME's 13.12.2016 date and 2016 / 223 numbered SERV
- Mandatory x-ray application removed from buses 11/03/2015 mandatory application of x-ray was removed from the bus: all the buses coming to Turkey from the customs gate to Europe, not necessarily passed through the x-ray scanning. All of the bus opened border crossing to Turkey from Europe's compulsory to pass through the x-ray scanning application has been removed. Edirne Governor Dursun Ali Sahin, told reporters, because of the x-ray scan from time to time in the customs is expected from a long time, he said. Expected time sometimes reaches the 2-3 hour transfer Sahin, "the issue discussed in the Council of Ministers. All buses were passed through the x-ray device, the application has been removed. Risky buses and random system will be scanned by buses," he said. Kapıkule, Hamzabeyli and İpsala entering Turkey from the customs gate buses, ...
- New term in compulsory traffic insurance begins 15/05/2015 A new era begins in compulsory traffic insurance: New regulations have been made in traffic insurance. The new arrangement to be made from traffic insurance will enter into force from the date of 1 June 2015. A new regulation has been introduced to the General Conditions for Motor Vehicle Liability Insurance (Traffic Insurance). A new era begins in compulsory traffic insurance! New regulation on compulsory traffic insurance 1 A new regulation has been introduced to the General Conditions for Motor Vehicle Financial Liability Insurance, which will enter into force on June 2015. The regulation by the Undersecretariat of Treasury was published in the Official Gazette dated 14 May 2015. Regulation on Compulsory Traffic Insurance 1 will be effective as of June 2015. Treasure…