93 million passengers per year with metro
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- YHT 3 250 thousand passengers in two years 01/07/2012 YHT, which has attracted great interest since its launch, started to serve nine times a day until the date of 1 September 2009 and then 15. 1 launched 2010 with the date of July 22 to meet the increasing passenger demands. YHT, which has reached the occupancy rate of 72 on the Ankara-Eskisehir route for a short time, made 11 bin 697 for two years and the 2 million 200 traveled a thousand km. YHT, along with conventional train connections from Ankara-Istanbul to 7 hours from the 5.5 clock. CUT LINE ANKARA-KONYA Turkey's second YHT line and still ...
- A TENDERED BUCKET will carry 110 MILLION PASSENGER YEAR 07/05/2012 The capital city of Ankara, the capital city of Ankara, was rebuilt by the capital city of Sincan -Kayaş. Domestic and foreign 19 business partnership participated in the tender held at the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways. Approximate cost 350 million 832 thousand 791 Euro as the lowest bid for the project, the 186 million 235 thousand 935 Euro was given. With the Başkentray Project, all roads on the axis of Sincan-Ankara-Kayaş will be rebuilt. Station and platform will reach subway standard. 110 million passengers are planned to be transported annually in the project. With the signaling system to be installed, the 15 can be set to cak
- The passenger train in Mersin crashed into the service of workers 9 dead 20/03/2014 Passenger train hit the service workers in the city 9 dead: near the town of Mersin Huzurkent train as a result of the car crashed into a service car carrying the workers reported that nine people died in the Central Mediterranean district of the passenger train colliding with a service van carrying the workers as a result of the first 9 people were reported dead. Mersin Police Chief Hasan Hüseyin Bahar announced that the 9 was killed when the passenger train collided with a service car carrying a workers in a factory in Tarsus-Mersin Organized Industrial Zone near Tashkent stop in Mersin-Tarsus. In the meantime, the service vehicle was divided into two by accident.
- The collision of the shuttle minibus with the train 09/05/2014 Service Minibus Collision in Mersin: In March, 12 witnessed the accident and the service minibus collided with an accident. AA correspondent, according to the expert report prepared by the request of the Chief Public Prosecutor's Office of Mersin, Fahri Kaya management at the level of the van carrying the workers at the level crossing, while the barriers on both sides were open and the accident occurred during that time. In the incident, which was described as a work accident, it was emphasized that no one had intentions. In the report, Erhan Kılıç, who is on level crossing guard, may be at the time of the accident.
- Accident related to the accident 10/02/2015 The case related to the accident in the crossing in Mersin: The defendant and the driver of the minibus driver continued the trial of the detained suspects who were killed in the accident. The conviction of the barrier and the driver of the minibus driver on the death of the passenger train and the service minibus. Mersin 12. Heavy Penal Court in the hearing of the defendants in the hearing of the driver of the minibus Fahri Kaya barrier officer Erhan Kılıç, the parties' lawyers and relatives of the victims of the accident were present. The defendants Kaya and Kılıç, repeated their defense in the previous hearings, demanded their eviction. The court decided to continue the detention of the defendants eti