marmaris port and copula
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bridge linking Marmaris Port and Kısayalı is being renewed 04/01/2019 Due to the aging of the bridge connecting Marmaris Harbor and Kısayalı and the danger of collapse, the new project prepared by Muğla Metropolitan Municipality is being realized and made more modern. Marmaris Port, which was transferred to Muğla Metropolitan Municipality in July 2016 by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, continues to be renewed. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality, which has been continuing its efforts to raise the quality and service standards of Marmaris Port, has recently started its work on completing the life span of a single bridge connecting Liman and Kısayalı. The metropolitan municipality ediy
- Marmaris-Muğla highway road landslide 04/02/2015 Landslide on the Marmaris-Muğla highway: There have been disruptions in the transportation due to the landslide occurring in two regions in the Marmaris district of Muğla. According to information obtained, the district has continued for a week after intervals of heavy rainfall after the landslides occurred. The lands and rocks on the road with the landslide that occurred in the morning hours in the Armutalan location of the Marmaris-Datça highway were cleared by the Highways Branch Chiefs. The second landslide occurred in the Taşhan district of Marmaris-Muğla highway. Hundreds of dirt slumped off the hill, which loosened due to precipitation. In the meantime, the vehicles did not pass through the road, did not cause a possible injury or loss of life. Marmaris Region Traffic haber
- TCDD is renewing traverses on 24 Km railway between Burdur and Gümüşgün. 10/09/2012 Metal and wood sleepers on the rail are replaced by concrete sleepers. Turkey across the rails and sleepers renovation work started TCDD on the line in Afyon, Burdur-Gümüşgün decided to renew the railway sleepers. After the work of the concrete traverse, the rail and road renovation works will continue. Travers and rail works, which are completely domestic production, are expected to be completed by the end of the year. According to our information, the existing wood sleepers have been used for more than 24 years and have to be replaced because they have lost their life. Concrete travertines produced at the Afyon Traverse Factory and distributed throughout the route, are used for renovation works üret
- Tcdd Karsta Rails are being renewed 29/05/2013 Karsten Ray of TCDD Renews KARS - Turkish State Railways of the Republic of Turkey, within the scope of the work program 2013 years 112 kilometer railway renovation work began in Kars. TCDD Erzurum 45.Yol Maintenance and Repair Manager Ugur Sahin, AA correspondent, said in a statement since the 1969 Erzurum-Kars train line has done no work, he said. Sahin, who started the road renovation work in 2011 TCDD, said: arasında 2011 53 2012 in 105 kilometers, 2013 in the Köprüköy-Sarıkamış Çatak until the position of the 6 mileage railway renewed. As part of the XNUMX year work program, we have started work on the Sarıkamış-Çatak site X. In the XNUMX monthly period of its objectives, the içinde
- TCDD renews tracks in Kars 29/05/2013 Within the scope of the 2013 year work program, TCDD started 112 kilometers of railway renovations in Kars. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the scope of the work program 2013 years 112 kilometer railway renovation work began in Kars. TCDD Erzurum 45.Yol Maintenance and Repair Manager Ugur Sahin, AA correspondent, said in a statement since the 1969 Erzurum-Kars train line has done no work, he said. Sahin, who started the road renovation work in 2011 TCDD, said: arasında 2011 53 2012 in 105 kilometers, 2013 in the Köprüköy-Sarıkamış Çatak until the position of the XNUMX mileage railway renewed. As part of the XNUMX year work program, we have started work on the Sarıkamış-Çatak site X. Target ...
- Kayseri Büyükşehir is renewing roads in rail system route 12/11/2013 Kayseri Metropolitan Road renews the roads in the rail system route: The Metropolitan Municipality renews the roads in the Beyazşehir-İldem and the University-Talas rail system route. While the 30 km of the road which has a total of 25 km is completed in two directions, the remaining part is planned to be completed by the end of the month. Road laying works have been completed and signaling and electrification works are going on in Beyazşehir-İldem rail system line while road renewal works are carried out in order to relieve vehicle traffic. After the completion of electricity, water, sewage, telephone and natural gas infrastructures, road construction materials are laid and covered with stonmastic asphalt and vehicle traffic is faster and safer.
- IETT metrobus renewing its fleet 05/12/2014 IETT is renewing its fleet: IETT, which has the youngest fleet in Europe, is continuing its vehicle fleet renewals. IETT, which renews its fleet of Metrobus, will purchase 126 diesel fueled bellows type bus to increase the age average of vehicles in the BRT system and to increase passenger comfort. With the signing ceremony of the protocol with Mercedes-Benz, Metrobus will add new ones to its environmentally friendly and low emission vehicles at international standards. The protocol for the purchase of Mercedes-Benz buses with a smart vehicle concept will be signed by IETT General Manager Mumin Kahveci and Mercedes-Benz Turkish Directors Board Chairman Rainer Genes.
- Europe's Light Commercial Vehicle Leader Renault Renewing New Trafic Model (Photo Gallery) 12/04/2014 Europe's Light Commercial Vehicle Leader Renault Renews New Trafic Model: 16 has been the leader of light commercial vehicles in Europe for years. · In addition to the robust and dynamic lines of Yeni Trafic, the front of the Renault brand represents the new design identity. · New Trafic passenger car features: Comfortable, attractive and high-quality cab The front windshield offers the comfort level and the driving position of the MPV, as compared to the previous generation, with much more inclination, as in passenger cars. Or
- TCDD Sabuncular renews Kütahya line 01/05/2009 TCDD attaches great importance to road renewal to bring trains to normal speeds and provide more comfortable and safe operation. One of the targets determined by the railways is the renewal of the existing system. Because TCDD, which has not been given sufficient allowance for many years, could not renew its current system, it had been delayed by reducing the speed of trains. TCDD, which has become the sector first since 2003, attaches great importance to road renewal works in order to bring trains to normal speeds and to provide more comfortable and safe operation. In this context, all regional directorates undertake a road renewal within a certain program. One of them is carried out between Sabuncupınar and Kütahya stations. Bun
- Izmir to Ankara between YHT and 3,5 hours 26/12/2011 Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that for the first stage of the High Speed Train (YHT) Project, which will reduce the number between Izmir and Ankara to 3,5 hours, the bids will be received in 28 December 2011 and the second stage will be awarded next year and will be built on both sides of the project. reported. Minister Yıldırım, said in a statement, the Ministry of transport will take place for Izmir between 35 project between Izmir and Ankara YHT Project, which is the first step in the Ankara-Afyonkarahisar stage of the proposals for the 28 December 2011 will be received, the proposal will be started with the construction of the line will be started. Yildirim, the Izmir-Izmir section of the bölüm