- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TCDD will set up earthquake warning system for high speed trains in 2013 on railway route with earthquake risk 24/01/2012 The railways made it necessary to have the equipment to detect the earthquake warning system in the 6 High Speed Train set that it would buy later. According to the correspondent of the information received from the TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman, High Speed Trains, Thanks to this system started the installation work in Turkey, earthquake sent by the sensor by detecting the early warning alert sudden brakes duracak.kar Bremen, TCDD Eskisehir after the Ankara-Istanbul He stated that they are in a joint study with the Kandilli Observatory and Earthquake Research Institute in Eskişehir-İstanbul stage of the High Speed Line. Karaman said that they are carrying out an earthquake warning system installation for the route which is the earthquake zone within the scope of the study.
- Marmaray has passed earthquake test 30/11/2013 Marmaray has passed the quake test: The earthquake did not affect Marmaray The earthquake of 4,7 earthquake in Marmara Ereğlisi did not affect Marmaray. After the shake, the experts examined the tube passages. There was no negativity in the controls. Century Project Marmaray passed the first earthquake test after it was opened. 4,7 earthquake occurred in Marmara Ereğlisi, led to the transformation of the eyes into Marmaray, which was opened about a month ago. While the early warning system, which was installed at many points of the Marmara Sea, signaled, the shake was not felt in the tunnels. After the earthquake, experts, found in tube passages. At the 26 point, the earthquake did not cause any damage to the tunnels. Kandilli ...
- Marmaray is not safe enough for the earthquake 08/03/2014 Marmaray is not safe enough for the earthquake: Ataşehir Municipality Disaster Coordination Center (AKOM) organized a panel on (How Prepared We Are to Earthquake Ataş. Ataşehir Municipality continues its preparations for disasters without breaks. Ataşehir Municipality Disaster Coordination Center (AKOM), within the framework of the Earthquake Week activities "Earthquake How Prepared?" Panel, experienced and Turkey in the Marmara region profoundly affect the preparations regarding the expected post-earthquake 17 1999 August earthquake in Istanbul in every aspect, it examined work to be done. At the opening ceremony of the panel held at Ataşehir Municipality Hall, Istanbul University Geophysical Engineering Teaching Bel
- Marmaray will stop without earthquake 17/08/2015 Marmaray will stop without earthquakes: The Kandilli Observatory has announced that they can predict the earthquake with the developing technology. Istanbul, 7-7.5 earthquake, indicating that they expect the Bogazici University (BU) Kandilli Observatory and Earthquake Research Institute Director Prof. Dr. Dr. Haluk Özener emphasized that they can predict their location and size without any earthquake thanks to new technologies. Professor Dr. Haluk Özener stated that the Istanbul earthquake will be monitored by satellite through the latest technologies and said “We will estimate the magnitude and location of the earthquake before the earthquake,. 7 will affect the impact of Istanbul 7.5 an earthquake in the size of the predicted that the recording and the incumbent for the first time the office of the Institute Director Prof. u
- Earthquake Exercise in TÜVASAŞ 24/11/2012 Turkey Wagon Industry AŞ (TÜVASAŞ) earthquake drill was held. Prior to the exercise, the staff members of the emergency team Tufan Savaş Karaca and Dr. Timur Çakmak, TÜVASAŞ civil defense experts Namık Can and Zeki Gündüz, TÜVASAŞ Occupational Safety Specialist Oğuz Cenan provided training on first aid and earthquake drills. After the training, the drills were organized at the TÜVASAŞ administrative building, and the Department of Purchasing, the Department of Financial Affairs and the Planning Department staff participated. In the 8 minute exercise, participants were given evacuation training. Source: www.habercinizing