Istanbul metrobus map
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 2004 year TCDD railways map 25/12/2011 Click on the photo below for 2004 year TCDD railways map ...
- Eurasia Rail joins 2013 Istanbul InnoTrans 2012 Fair 21/07/2012 Eurasia Rail 2013 Istanbul Huzur Mah. Fatih Cad. 4 67 6 4 34396 90 212 2842300 90 212 2784402 2012 8.1 104 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX The XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Attention! Istanbul Nostalgic Tram will not work for three days 01/12/2012 Attention! Istanbul Nostalgic Tram will not work for three days The nostalgic tram operating on the Taksim-Tunnel line will not work for three days from 1: 2012 on 08 Saturday 30 due to natural gas work to be carried out on Istiklal Avenue. After the completion of the Nostalgic tram, the 4 December 2012 will start working on Tuesday. Source: www.iett.gov.tr
- Eskişehir-istanbul reached the last stage in the YHT Line 01/05/2013 Eskişehir-istanbul YHT Line has reached the last stage Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "Ankara-Istanbul travel time between 3 hours, but the citizens traveling on this route will go a very high ratio of railways. Travel between Ankara and Istanbul is currently around 10, 78-7 8-36 folded up, "he said. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) Bozüyük attended the ceremony held in Eskişehir due to the final drilling of Tunnels. Yıldırım said that the longest of the 25 tunnels on this line were brought into contact with the daylight today.
- Minister Elvan Does Not Date for Ankara-istanbul Yht Line 12/01/2014 Minister Elvan Ankara-Istanbul Yht did not date for the line: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan, Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train (YHT) line examined the work on the spot. Elvan, who departed from Ankara with YHT, first came to Eskisehir. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, '2013 29 will be in service on October.' he told reporters about the line he said: 'I can't give a date for the moment but let me tell you, I'll get together with the contractor friends on this line. Our goal is to be able to activate Ankara-Istanbul YHT as soon as possible. El Minister Lütfi Elvan, AK Party deputies in Eskişehir, Ülker Can and Salih Bizim