smart city projects
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kayseri YHT Gara Contract has been signed for implementation projects 09/10/2014 TCDD signed a contract with Tümaş Türk Mühendislik, which won the tender for the preparation of Kayseri YHT Station Application Projects New developments were recorded regarding the tender of Danışmanlık Kayseri YHT Station Application Consultancy Service ”tender of the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD). According to the information received from Investments Magazine; Tümaş Turkish Engineering firm, which won the tender which is determined as approximately 984.725,08 lira, signed a contract over 745.000 lira. The contract will come into force after the necessary approvals. As it is known, the other companies whose financial envelopes were opened in the tender were as follows: 1. Altug Architecture 2. Uludag Architecture 3. Altınok Consultancy Ref .: Investments Magazine 1197 / 08 September…
- Kayseri Railway Projects Discussed 21/03/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Celik met with Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan and signed the protocol of Belsin-City Hospital Tram Line. He made important negotiations about Kayseri's railway projects. President Çelik, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın and TCDD Transportation Inc. General Director Veysi Kurt. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik held meetings in Ankara on all of Kayseri's railway projects. Mayor Çelik, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın and TCDD Transportation Inc. He held separate meetings with General Manager Veysi Kurt. Görüş
- Smart City Projects from Kayseri Metropolitan 03/01/2019 Kayseri Mayor Mustafa Celik gave information about the smart city planning practices in Kayseri. Stating that smart urbanism in Kayseri is not so-called, President Steel, stressed that they do smart urbanism practices in dozens of titles. Smart urbanism in his statements about "Kayseri birth Smart" and uses the phrase the phrase expressed in different provinces of Turkey slogan which Mayor Mustafa Celik, said that they did a lot of work that fills the bottom of this statement. Stating that they have prioritized the priorities and working in line with these priorities, President Çelik stated that usunda Kayseri is one of the rare cities where all of our institutions act together. For us Bizim
- BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SOLUTIONS 2. EURASIA AT THE RAIL FAIR 10/03/2012 Bombardier Transportation, the world leader in railway technology and offering smart transportation solutions in more than 60 countries, is the 8, which was held at 10-2 March in Istanbul Expo Center. At the Eurasia Rail Fair, the company shared new solutions for innovative, ecological and high-tech rail transport systems. In addition, Bombardier Zefiro, IF Design Award winner in Germany, informed the participants about the high-speed train and Bombardier Flexity 2 trams. Eurasia Rail Bombardier their participation in the Fair Transportation Turkey said it was an indication of the importance given to the market, Bombardier Transportation Technical Consultant Nezihi Erturk, Turkey bringing the rail industry agenda stated that they are proud that attended the show. ...
- Today in History: 29 May 1927Ankara-Kayseri line (380 km) was commissioned by Prime Minister İsmet Pasha in Kayseri. 29/05/2012 29 May 1899 General Director of Anatolian Railway Kurt Zander applied to the Porte for the railway concession to be laid in Baghdad and the Arabian Gulf from Konya. 29 May 1910 was the Ottoman Railway Company. 29 May1915 III. The Railway Battalion was formed. 29 May 1927Ankara-Kayseri line (380 km) was commissioned by Prime Minister İsmet Pasha in Kayseri. 29 May 1932 The official establishment of Ankara Demirspor has become real. 29 May 1969 Electric trains were put on the Haydarpasa-Gebze suburban line. Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. May 29 2006. (TÜVASAŞ) delivered the 12 generator wagon for Iraqi Railways at the Adapazarı Factory.