the strike phase in izmir subway brought the resignation
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Train crash in Egypt brought to resign 14/08/2017 After the train accident in Egypt, the head of the National Railway Administration was reportedly resigned. According to a written statement from the Ministry of Transport, the President of the National Railway Administration, Major Midhat Shushe, resigned after a crash in which two 42 people died and 133 was injured as a result of the collision of two trains in Alexandria, in the north of Egypt. has accepted the resignation. In Egypt, last Friday, the train to Cairo-Alexandria, the Alexandria-Port Said train crashed into the back of the 42 people were killed, 133 people were injured.
- Strike in Izmir Metro Brings Resignation 06/01/2019 İZBAN, METRO and TRAMVAY crisis in İzmir continues. Izmir Metro General Manager Sonmez Alev resigned from his position. Flame, explaining the resignation of senior staff members, permission to leave. IZBAN workers began to strike, and the strike stage in Metro, a high-level resignation took place in Izmir. Izmir Metro Inc. General Manager Sönmez Alev resigned. In addition to the Metro General Directorate, Sönmez Alev was the vice-chairman of the board of directors of İZBAN A.Ş. He resigned from his post at İZBAN A.Ş. General Director of İzmir Metro announced his resignation on Friday evening to senior employees. Sönmez Alev'ın meeting also to the employees, "Aziz Kocaoglu'nu bringing here the agreement"
- Strike Started in İZBAN ... Strike Breakdown with Retired Machinists 10/12/2018 Izmir's urban suburban system started its strike in IZBAN this morning using the 342 labor constitutional rights. İZBAN management of the seven retired mechanic working in the Çiğli-Airport between the continuation of the 'strike breaker' made. Izmir's urban suburban transportation system In İZBAN, 342 member of the Railroad Work Union started to strike this morning. In Izmir, where life on the tracks stopped, İZBAN's management resorted to B strike-breaking ', which was defined as a crime in the law. İZBAN employer, seven non-union members who received the highest wages and the Çiğli-Airport between the trainers 24 realized a train every minute. WORKER REPRESENTATIVE: İZBAN MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE BREAKING İ
- izmir aliağa jobs and izmir bornova jobs 20/06/2013 Unemployed in the face of unemployment problems in our country against the most serious war continues. We offer a free service after a short period of time by finding the job you are looking for a new life can be thrown. job vacancies izmir In this regard, the infrastructure is bigger than other cities and the infrastructure is more robust to find the job you are looking for in our site will be quite easy by simply logging in to our site and do the ideal work by answering questions asked by the smart search engine. …
- In the subway of Ankara, who kissed and brought some singles (Video) 27/05/2013 In the subway of Ankara who kissed some brought tekbir Ankaray station in the 'ethics' to protest the 'kissing action' to want to make young people, the region before the group, and then the police and municipal officials, despite the objectives reached. A group involved in the action was attacked after the action. Ankaray's Kurtuluş station, recently held on the platform holding a young couple waiting for the hands of a young couple, "Please act in accordance with the rules of ethics," he wants to react to the announcement of the capital, organized in the social media act as a kissing on the subway. The group that performed the kissing act reacted with a group of slogans that made the sign of the 20 personality X.
- London strikes on strike strike 10/01/2017 In London, the strike ceased to strike: the strike by subway personnel in London, the capital of England, led to massive transport problems. The strike started by the employees of the London subway due to the problems related to dismissal and ticket offices is continuing for 24 hours. While all the subway lines were interrupted due to the strike of the subway, there were long queues in front of other stations due to the fact that many metro stations in the central districts were closed. London, with the National Union of Railroads, Maritime and Transportation Workers (RMT) and the Struggle Transport Employees' Association (TSSA), have a negative impact on all lines.
- Today in History: 6 February 1921 Behiç Bey, who resigned as General Manager of Şimendifer ... 06/02/2015 Today Colonel Halit Bey, who was appointed to replace Mr. Behiç Bey who has resigned from his position as Director of 6 February 1921 Şimendifer Public Administration in history, has begun his duty. 6 February 1977 Electric train services started in Istanbul-Adapazari line.
- Indian Railway Minister resigns 13/05/2013 Indian Railway Minister Kumar Bansal resigned from his post after bribing his relatives. Bansal, told the reporters after the scandal was broadcast on state television, said that Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has submitted his resignation. Opposition leaders claimed that Bansal's relatives were enriched by using their relations with the minister. Federal investigators have announced that 166 was arrested, including Bansal's nephew Vijay Singla, a ministerial employee, Mahesh Kumar, who allegedly bribed 5 a thousand dollars in the railway administration. The State TV also announced that the Congress Party had violently opposed the Supreme Court to rewrite the draft report of the investigation conducted on the sale of the coal coal le
- CEO of Dutch Railway Company NS resigned 05/06/2013 Dutch Railway Company CEO of NS resigned. Bert Meerstadt, one of the leading figures in the Netherlands Railway Company, resigned. Minister of Finance Jeroen Dijsselbloem introduced. Finance Minister Jeroen Dijsselbloem announced the future of Timo Huges instead of Meerstadt. Due to the neglect and frustration of the Brussels Brussels train line, which is expected to be completed for approximately 6 years, the NS CEO was heavily criticized. In particular, the high speed train between Amsterdam and Brussels failed to obtain the expected yields caused the increase in this material damage was noted. This project, which has cost hundreds of millions of euros to NS, last week carried Belgian Railways euro
- TCDD General Director Karaman resigns as candidate for nomination (Video) 11/02/2015 TCDD General Director Karaman has resigned from his position as a member of parliament: 2002 Süleyman Karaman, who has been the General Manager and Chairman of the Board of Directors of TCDD since December, resigned from his post in order to embark in politics. Since 2003, Karaman has been involved in 100's most important railway project, especially for High Speed Train (YHT) projects. One of the most important areas of Ak Parti Governments is the railway projects carried out by the team of Karaman. Who is Süleyman Karaman? Born in 1956 in Erzincan, Süleyman Karaman completed his high school education at Istanbul Pertevniyal High School. He graduated from Istanbul Technical University, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in 1978.