Istanbul metro map planned lines
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Estram Statistics and Planned Lines 28/10/2012 Estram Statistics Overview of numbers to Estram (24 Range 2004 to 31 March 2011)  Total number of passengers: 184.672.634 passengers Number of average passengers carried out (Weekdays and Saturdays): 97.820 passengers / days Average number of passengers transported (Sunday): 73.885 passenger / day Total train km: 9.057.853 km (Around 226 tour around the world) Daily average km .: 4538 km Total number of trips: 1.080.716 voyages Daily average number of times: 541 voyages Most passengers transported by date and date: 114.655 people / day - 14.05.2010 Planned Lines In addition to Estram lines, Batıkent, Çamlıca, Yenikent, Çankaya, Ihlamurkent, Emek and 71 gün
- Üçkuyular - Narlıdere Engineering School, which is planned to be constructed, will apply to İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Ministry for subway line transfer 09/09/2013 Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Metro Projects İzmir Metropolitan Municipality will apply to the Ministry for the transfer of the metro line to the Üçkuyular - Narlıdere Engineering School planned for the construction of the project. new developments were recorded in the subway projects. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; İzmir Metropolitan Municipality will apply to the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications for the transfer of the metro line of Üçkuyular Narlıdere Engineering School, which is planned to be constructed. After the application, the transfer negotiations will be started between the Ministry and the Municipality. The officials we talked to on the subject, Kon
- Metro Lines to be Opened Between 2015-2017 12/11/2014 2015 2017 2015 2017 3 4 4 4 267 4 4 324 691 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Levent-Darüşşafaka, Bakırköy-Beylikdüzü and Bakırköy-Kirazlı lines will be activated. Following the Aksaray-Yenikapı metro line, which was opened in Istanbul the previous day, the eyes were turned into new lines. top place in Turkey and the government under ruins iron network with new projects to relieve traffic in Istanbul, the biggest problem is that the city's transport will be implemented one after the other. XNUMX.LEVENT-DARÜŞŞAFAKA XNUMX with XNUMX meters and XNUMX meters with XNUMX meters. Levent-Darüşşafaka metro line will be completed next year. In total, the project has been realized in XNUMX million XNUMX thousand TL.
- Metro strikes postponed 24 scheduled flights in London 13/08/2015 Metro strikes delayed scheduled 24 hours in London: In the UK's capital London, the most popular means of transportation was scheduled to postpone scheduled flights to 24 hours starting from September. 12 in London, the 5 large train line in the city, 24 hourly shuttle service scheduled for the week, the new application of the subway staff in the new application, due to an increase in salaries and an agreement that could not be provided in additional overtime pay. It was postponed. Firstly in July, and last week, between the unions representing the subway staff and the London Municipality olarak
- Metro Lines to be Completed in Istanbul in Two Years 14/02/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's transportation investments continue unabated. Aiming to connect all districts with rail system together with the rail investments, IMM aims to prevent the flow of traffic that is transformed into a big problem. In this context, the metro lines that will be completed and put into service between 2018 and 2019 in Istanbul are; METRO LINES PLANNED TO BE COMPLETED IN 2018 YEAR: Second Section of Üsküdar - Ümraniye - Sancaktepe Metro Line The metro line, which was laid foundation in 2012, will reach Sancaktepe by passing through Yamanevler, Çakmak, Ihlamurkuyu, Altınşehir, İmam Hatip High School, Dudullu, Necip Fazıl stations. The first part of the project opened on December 15 2017, and the first in Turkey ...