210 million passengers used airplane overnight
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Airlines in Turkey last year was Million Passengers Use 210 06/01/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, the number of passengers using the airline by the end of last year in Turkey, including direct transit passengers, reported that increased 8,6 percent compared to the previous year 210 million 189 thousand 945 reached. Minister Turhan, General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) prepared by the 2018 year of air, aircraft, passenger and freight statistics announced. In December of last year, the airports landing and taking off in the aircraft traffic domestic 62 thousand 128, while in outline Turhan said that 40 thousand 978, in the upper traffic flow in the same month, he said amounted to 38 thousand 603. ...
- 210 Million Investment to Alaşehir's Future 25/02/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergün, who has made huge investments in the province, made 5 million 210 thousand TL investment to Alaşehir district in the 750 yearly term. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has carried out the works for the needs of the city from the lower and superstructure services to transportation services, has also added prestige to the city with the investments such as Şehit Fethi Sekin Youth Center, Alaşehir Bus Terminal and Süleyman Demirel Bridge Interchange. Cengiz Ergün, Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, has worked with the dedication to provide the best service to 2014 neighborhood of Manisa city since 17.
- 15,7 million passengers moved by air in April 07/05/2019 The General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) announced the airline's airway, passenger and freight statistics for April of 2019. Accordingly, in April of 2019; Airplane traffic departing and departing from airports was 64.582 on domestic lines and 51.560 on international flights. Overflight traffic in the same month was realized as 38.657. Thus, the total aircraft traffic served in the airway reached 154.799 with overpasses. Turkey this week in total domestic passenger traffic airports across the 8.065.084, 7.676.190 was realized with direct transit passengers in international lines including 15.760.181. Airports load (cargo, post and Havalim
- DHMI Announces 6 Million Passengers Moved by Air 05/07/2019 General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMİ), 2019 year of June, the airline aircraft, passengers and freight statistics announced. Accordingly, in June of 2019; Airplane traffic to and from the airports was 73.487 on domestic flights and 73.476 on international flights. Overflight traffic in the same month was 41.190. Thus, the total air traffic served in the airway reached the 188.153 with overpasses. Airports across Turkey this month 9.080.111 domestic passenger traffic, while international passenger traffic was 11.504.383. Thus, total passenger traffic with direct transit passengers was realized as 20.606.926 in the said month. Airports load…
- 120 Who Will Make the Way to Million TL Investment 15/07/2014 Who Will Make the Way of 120 Million Investment: 3. In the term meeting, the institution which will provide transportation from the highway to Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University education and Research Hospital and Morphology building with a project cost of approximately 120 million TL was marked by the institution. The Governor Mustafa Hakan Güvençer stated that the Muğla Metropolitan Municipality is within the scope of his duty and the Provincial Director of Health. Cihan Tekin said that they would undertake the project due to the prolongation of the process. The representative of Muğla Metropolitan Municipality explained that they had informed the relevant units for the transportation study of the road before the construction started. Speaking at the meeting, the governor of Muğla Mustafa Hakan konuşan