The most important transportation of gaziantep
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Gaziantep's Transportation Problem to be solved by tram 01/08/2012 Mayor of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Asim Guzelbey, heralds that the traffic of Gaziantep in the 2013 will be at ease. In the last year, the location of the transportation and the services they will do to the AK Party Provincial Administration members in the cinevision show with a beautiful Güzelbey, Gaziantep traffic in the 2013 with the tram said it would be comfortable. Güzelbey said, lar Gaziantep should be transported by trams, not buses and minibuses. Public transport is the first priority metro. However, the metron has no validity for Gaziantep. Ancak Güzelbey stated that the soil is full of historical artifacts in Gaziantep and that it would not be possible to go under it.
- Tram Increases Brand Value of Gaziantep 21/02/2013 Tram Increases the Brand Value of Gaziantep Gaziantep Mayor Dr. Asim Guzelbey, said the tram has increased the brand value of Gaziantep. Mayor Güzelbey, University Koprulu Junction Karatas city, the majority of the traffic problem experienced in the connection with the city expressing the expression, Karatas has become a region of attraction, he said. Emphasizing that an intensive population is living in Karataş and that the tram plays an important role in ensuring that the people living in this area plays an important role in the city, Güzelbey stated that especially the university students and the civil servants living in this region showed interest in the tram and stated that they had a serious transportation problem and that they solved this problem by tram. he said. In the district of Şehreküstü Ş
- Gaziantep's new tram tender is canceled 23/01/2014 Gaziantep's new tram tender has been canceled: the new tram tender has been abandoned The Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality announced that the tender for the 12 km light rail tender was canceled by a rush. Objection to the rush of the new rail system and the rush to bring about the issue and the CHP Metropolitan Municipality Mayor candidate Akif Ekici previously, the path of mind is one, and the need to be done, he said. Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality was auctioned to make a rail system to turn 12 km traffic on the busiest streets of the city. Starting from Yavuz Sultan Selim Street, Hoşgör, İnönü Street, Hürriyet Yav
- Gaziantep's tram stops have been conceived 25/01/2014 The tram stops in Gaziantep were conceived: The Smart Stop system established under the Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems of the Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality offers another reason for citizens to choose the modern, environmentally friendly and economical tram. Turkey and the world for a long time in many developed cities to facilitate the lives of the people of Gaziantep system used. % 100 The system established with domestic facilities, as it increases the comfort of transportation. will encourage people to move publicly instead of using individual vehicles. The system is aimed to contribute to the solution of the traffic problem in the city. THE CITIZENS WILL NOT LOST WHEN DURING THE STAFF in
- Gaziantep's Transportation and Traffic Plan Plans 05/03/2014 Gaziantep's Transportation and Traffic Plans to be Held on the Table: Gaziantep, Transportation Master Plan and Light Rail system plans that make the Master Architect and City planner Erhan Öncü and ITU transportation department, who served as Professor. Dr. Ergun Gedizlioğlu, Transportation and Traffic for a talk about the future of Gaziantep was reported. The meeting on Cuma Transportation and Traffic X to be organized by Gaziantep Chamber of Civil Engineers will be held on 7 March 2014 Friday at 16.00. Erhan Öncü and Prof. Dr. Erhan Öncü made the Gaziantep Transportation Master Plan and Light Rail Systems plans. Dr. Ergun Gedizlioğlu will participate as speakers. Chamber of Civil Engineers İnşaat
- The chaos about the price of the trams taken by Gaziantep from France continues 19/06/2014 The chaos about the price of the trams that Gaziantep receives from France continues: The chaos about the price of the 28 tramway from France continues. There is uncertainty about the cost of the tram, which appears to be 7.7 million Euros in the accounts of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality and 5 million Euros in France. At the center of this uncertainty, there is Fuat Özçörekçi, former Secretary General of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, and İbrahim Evrim, Assistant Secretary General for Foreign Relations. TOPU ÇANLIOĞLU'A ATA BEGANESE BUT NOT LIKE OZÇEKEKÇİ Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, the former President Asim Guzelbey, related to the lost money target Settar Çanlıoğlu'nun targeted. But at that time, the general secretary and Fakat
- Second hand trams from Gaziantep 07/02/2015 Gaziantep's second-hand trams are being prepared for the expedition: The maintenance and repair process of the 28 tram, purchased by the Metropolitan Municipality of Gaziantep, is continuing. The modernization of the 1 tramway which is brought from Rouen region of France continues in Gaziantep. It is not known how long the modernization process of the trams, which are undergoing maintenance and testing applications, will last. Trams taken in hopes of making a great contribution to rail transportation are being kept in the Metropolitan Municipality Rail Systems Warehouse. After the maintenance of the trams, which have been criticized for being second hand, nedeniyle
- Gaziantep's Controversial Trams Will Operate at the End of 2015 06/05/2015 Gaziantep's Controversial Trams Will Be Operated At The End Of The 2015: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality made a statement about the 28 tram that was abandoned. , There is no mismatch with the line of vehicles lar, the Metropolitan Municipality, which provides the signaling infrastructure equipment required for the use of the trams on the existing line and installation on the vehicle, and the tender for the renewal of visual passenger information systems, air conditioning systems, seats and interior parts of the vehicles, and that the trams will be put into service by the end of 2015. Cihan News Agency, Gaziantep, 28 tram to be brought to the agenda as a result of the decay, Gaziantep ihan
- Gaziantep's Transportation Problem Discussed 15/10/2016 Gaziantep Transportation Problem Discussed: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems describes the master plan of transportation to non-governmental organizations and professional chambers operating in the city. In this direction; Hasan Kömürcü, Head of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Department, who came together with the members of the Chamber of Pharmacists, made a presentation about the traffic projects in the city center. Kömürcü stated that the objectives of the city center traffic regulation projects were to increase the intersection service levels and to relieve the traffic. "We have measured the service levels of each junction and the real value of the traffic of the counts of important intersections"
- Gaziantep Traffic Problem Metro and Metrobus Solver 20/01/2017 Gaziantep Traffic Problem Metro and Metrobus Decode: Gaziantep Academic Association of Professional Chambers on the problem of traffic in the city of the metro and the existing tram line as the use of metrobus can be announced with the line. In the meeting of the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers regarding the solution of the traffic problem of Gaziantep, Gürcan Ülgey made a statement on behalf of the NGO representatives and said that Gaziantep's traffic problem can only be solved by underground underground, and the construction of the subway should be started immediately. After the subway train to Gaziantep, the tram line will be more efficient as the use of metrobus Ülgey said, "The correction of the existing tram line may be a partial solution.