The Republic of Turkey State Railways TCDD as for our customers; To keep the railway network and vehicles ready for service, to build new lines and connection lines when necessary, to effectively manage all railway traffic, to provide integrated, economical, safe, comfortable, technological and environmentally friendly transportation services with other transportation systems.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the draft prepared by the Foundation for Professional Standards 09/01/2011 PROFESSIONS EUROPEAN COMPETENCE FRAMEWORK (EQF) REFERENCE LEVELS PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS Acting Officer 4 Conductor 4 Traffic Controller 6 Train Agent 4 Rail Systems Signaling Maintenance and Repair 4 Rail Systems Signaling Maintenance and Repair 5 Rail Systems Signaling Maintenance and Repair 6
- TCDD - Turkish State Railways of the Republic of Turkey at the fair InnoTrans 2016 19/09/2016 TCDD - the Republic of Turkey State Railways InnoTrans 2016 Fair: TCDD experience owned by the transport sector operates since 1856 and information demiryolculuk culture through embody their power they get from running national and speed offered by the international media, reliable, economical, great for comfortable transport solutions and services in all its business partners in cooperation with Quality Management System standards without compromise. TCDD - the Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways Administration 2016 InnoTrans fair in Berlin in Halle / 204 also take place.
- Nuri Demirağ Documentary of the first railway construction contractor of the Republic of Turkey 28/09/2012 Republic of Turkey railways of the first contractors in the construction and republican revolution of the first few millionaires from his brother Abdurrahman Naci had invested their fortune with Demirağ great things in Turkey's industrial development and the business is a well-known person as a largely benevolent human side of life. http://youtu.be/xfxnumxcdjoihm
- Today in History: June 13 1928 Government of the Republic of Turkey's Ottoman-i Umumiyesi the senses ... 13/06/2012 13 June 1893 Nafia Assembly has completed all the deficiencies of the Mersin-Adana-Tarsus line and realized the final acceptance of the joint stock company Bank-i Osmani. The contract was supposed to be on this acceptance 6.000. The company did not fulfill some of its commitments. 1887 June 13 The Vertekop-Monastery section of the Thessaloniki-Monastery Line was opened. 1894 13 June between the Government of the Republic of Turkey's Ottoman-i sense Umumiyesi patron of the agreement reached in Paris Rumeli Railways bonds are evaluated separately from other liabilities and the value of the bonds remained as before. Bonds have no interest. Within the scope of this term, the annual debts of the Ottoman debts,
- Today in History: June 13 1928 Government of the Republic of Turkey 13/06/2019 Today 13 June 1893 Nafia Assembly has completed all the deficiencies of Mersin-Adana-Tarsus line and made the final acceptance and decided to return the 6.000 pledge bail of the joint-stock company Bank-i Osmani. The contract was supposed to be on this acceptance 1887. The company did not fulfill some of its commitments. 13 June 1894 The Vertekop-Monastery section of the Thessaloniki-Monastery Line was opened. 13 June 1928 the Government of Turkey and the Ottoman Sensory-i Umumiyesi patron between PA-rise on the agreement reached Rumeli Railways bonds are evaluated separately from other liabilities and the value of the bonds remained as before. Bonds have no interest. In this context, all of the Ottoman debts to all the responsible states Bu
- New Locomotives to be Used in Czech Republic Railways 06/02/2016 The new locomotives to be used in the Czech Republic Railways are delivered: The first of the new locomotives produced by CZ Loko for the Czech Republic Railways was delivered with the ceremony held at 28 January. CZ Loko will produce 20 pieces of Class 741.7 diesel locomotives in total. 10 annual maintenance of the locomotives will also be made by the company. After the delivery of the Class 741.7 locomotives to be produced, Class 1970 locomotives will be used instead of 28 diesel locomotives which have been in use since 741.7. With the introduction of new locomotives, the safety and performance of the line will also increase. 741.7 where 190 locomotives will be used Class
- Arriva Launches Expeditions On Railways In Czech Republic And Slovakia 27/02/2016 Arriva, Czech Republic and Slovakia Start Railroads: Arriva, one of Europe's largest operators in bus and train transportation, has started to operate in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. The main station in Prague is half-speed between Benesov u Prahy and even 29 will commence flights from Feb. Arriva said in a statement, the plans of the company in the Czech Republic and Slovakia in the region is expected to have more say in the railways. Accordingly, the Prague-Slovakia line will be managed by Arriva from the 5 March. 628 type 2 diesel trains will be served on the lines.
- Today in History: 1 March The 1925 State Railways Company began to publish monthly Railways. 01/03/2012 1 March 1919 Afyonkarahisar Station was occupied. 1 March 1922 In his speech at the Turkish Grand National Assembly, Mustafa Kemal Pasha said, X The activity and ambition of the economic life is related only to the state and degree of controversial means, roads, forests, harbors. Ale 1 March 1923 Mustafa Kemal Pasha ük In spite of all sorts of adversity caused by enemy destruction and material stenosis, I would like to thank the army and the hydra that they perform and perform in the life-economy of the country. “4 March The railways business is published monthly.
- Today in History: 1 March 1925 State Railways Operation Monthly Railways Journal 01/03/2015 Today in history 1 March 1919 Afyonkarahisar Station was occupied. 1 March 1922 In his speech at the Turkish Grand National Assembly, Mustafa Kemal Pasha said, X The activity and ambition of the economic life is related only to the state and degree of controversial means, roads, forests, harbors. Ale 1 March 1923 Mustafa Kemal Pasha ük In spite of all sorts of adversity caused by enemy destruction and material stenosis, I would like to thank the army and the hydra that they perform and perform in the life-economy of the country. “4 March Railways Operation monthly railways demir
- Republic of Sudan aims to go to modernization with Kardemir rails 27/04/2012 Consul General of Sudan Republic Asım Muhtar visited Karabük Iron and Steel Works (KARDEMİR) A.Ş. The Consul General Asım Muhtar visited General Manager Fadıl Demirel in his office and got information about the factory. He then visited the rolling mill where KARDEMİR, the region's only rail producer, produced 72 meters in length. KARDEMİR Ray and Mill Manager Profile Mukhtar Ibrahim roving about 1.5 kilometers long rail production facility in the dusty, Turkey said they want to use the experience of the railways in Sudan. Muhtar, said in a statement to the İHA'ya after the trip, saying that KARDEMİR very wonderful, General Manager Fadil,
- Tenders in the Czech Republic: Construction works for tram works - road works - tram platforms in Prague, Czech Republic 20/06/2012 Subject of the tender: Construction of tramway works, road works, tram platforms in Prague (Ref: 2012 / S 110-182688) Auction: repeská republika - Ministerstvo financí 00006947 XAUMX 525 15 452 118 10 1 420 257043962 420 257043950 26 2012 16 00 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Language: Czech Source: Investments
- Rail System Activities: China Local Railway Construction and Investments Conference 07/09/2012 18 will be held in the People's Republic of China on September 2012 in the People's Republic of China. Program: 14: 00 Zhao Jingda, Vice Chairman, China Local Railway Association 14 Xu Xijiu, Vice General Manager, Shaanxi Province Railway Investment Group Co., Ltd. About 10: 2013 Yan Zhonglin, Vice General Manager, Hefei City 14: 20 - Qinghai province freight rail investment X
- Czech Republic EurasiaRail Attends 2013 with 18 Czech Company (Photo Gallery) 11/03/2013 Czech Republic EurasiaRail Participates in 2013 Exhibition 18 is now one of the participating countries with the highest participation in Eurasia 2013, which will start today in Istanbul. At the fair, 18 Czech will provide unique solutions in the field of high-tech railway technology, rail motors, wagons, passenger and cargo transport, communication and signaling systems, logistics or infrastructure. Turkey, Czech Republic is one of the main partners for the new millennium and the beginning of trading partners has increased since 10 floor. 7 March 2013: At the Euroasia rail fair, 18 Czech will present its products and services in the 500m2 area. These companies today günümüz
- Red Hat for Motion Officers in the Czech Republic 11/07/2013 Red Hat on the Officers in the Czech Republic Moving officers in the Czech Republic are returning to their old pompous appearance. "Red hat" 13 has replaced the old after the year. According to the current implementation, 1 will be wearing red hats again in July. To date, there were very few people in this concession, trainers were wearing a blue hat. The RIA Deputy Director-General said the new application would benefit passengers in terms of security. In Passengers will be able to understand who are the definite officers of the duty. " According to internal service rules, the RIA has two types of dispatchers. 1-Red ...
- Arinc: Marmaray Republic crowned 30/10/2013 Arinc: Marmaray Republic crowned: Deputy Prime Minister Bulent Arinc, the Turkish Historical Society held in the Ciragan Palace, "Turkish Historical Society Honor Membership of the ceremony," then answered the questions of journalists. opened yesterday a journalist and "project of the century" Arinc to ask what the evaluation of the Marmaray described as, all of Turkey and the world, the opening of the Republic xnumx'ınc year to enter the Marmaray services equivalent to turning a little stunned, jealousy, and very successfully accepted and he said. Arinc, stating that it was an improvement allkinds considered one of the greatest achievements on behalf of the Republic of Turkey, said: "Just because the foundation was laid that time until today ...
- Ambassador of the Republic of Slovakia to Georgia visited TCDD 21/08/2014 Slovakia republic's ambassador to georgia visited TCDD: The Slovak Republic Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Turkey and Georgia, Ambassador Milan ZACHER, Slovakia and the railway between Turkey in order to exchange views on potential areas of cooperation TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman Slovak Embassy Head of Mission Assistant Branislav HRADSKY visited 13 at his office on August 2014. ZACH in the interviews, the development of which was shown last 10 years, mainly Turkey's transport sector, noting that he found amazing, came the railways at the beginning of the potential areas of cooperation between the two countries, the overseas Slovak companies operating in the railways that they are seeking a partner, ...
- Advantage of Iran-Azerbaijan Republic Railway Transportation 08/08/2016 Iran-Azerbaijan Republic Railway Transportation Advantage: Iran's Deputy Minister of Transport and Urbanization, Iran and Azerbaijan between the development of railroads and increased cooperation will bring a number of advantages for the entire region, he said. Iran's Deputy Minister of Transport and Urbanization nasr Azadani said that the completion of Iran-Azerbaijan would bring some features and privileges for the countries of the region, as well as the Republic of Iran and Azerbaijan. Azadani stated that the railroad cooperation between the two countries is developing and that the construction of the Remaine Astara railway project will be signed during the visit of President Hassan Rouhani to Baku tomorrow arasındaki
- GSM-R supports open access to shipping corridor in Czech Republic 29/02/2012 Infrastructure manager SmDC signed a contract for the design and supply of GSM-R communication with Kapsch CarrierCom for 2013 up to June 172 - atystí nad Labem - Melnik - Vsetaty - Dein- Kolin line. 20 The contract announced in February includes 22 new and seven existing base stations. The SZDC GSM-R roll-out communication systems are designed to be part of an international freight corridor, in which the trains, including foreign operators, will be in harmony. Transport and Infrastructure expenditures of 85 million euro, which constitutes the 350 of the EU harmonization fund project AB
- Two trains in the Czech Republic Head collided! 05/03/2019 In the eastern part of the Czech Republic, two passenger trains collided head-to-head with two trains. According to Peter Shtyaglavsky, a member of the Czech Railways Press Secretary, 6 reported that the person was injured when the person was injured. Shtyaglavsky, one of the trains was announced as a passenger train. The spokesman also noted that there were a large number of firefighters and health personnel at the scene, adding that a special team of experts had been set up to determine why trains were going on a single railway line, and that the situation could be a worker error.
- State Railways will make nationalization 11/01/2012 State Railways, some projects required for the various projects in the 2011 Investment Program and their land (the building or tree on the land owned by the owner of the land) '' hurry '' to nationalize. The decisions of the Council of Ministers on expropriations were published in the current issue of the Official Gazette. Accordingly, the State Railways, Balıkes Signalization, Electrification, Communication and Safety Facilities Extension and Renewal Project iş within the scope of the construction of the transformer center 20 Balıkesir, Eskisehir, Kütahya, Kayseri, Niğde and Adana provinces of various immovable, Bandırma-Bursa-Ayazma- For the construction of the high-speed railway line planned to be constructed within the scope of the Osmaneli Project, the route between Bursa-Yenişehir (Km: 41-000-116 000) is Osman
- Today in History: 8 May 1944 Amasya Celtek Mine is connected to State Railways for increased coal demand. Kurtalan Station is opened. 08/05/2012 8 May 1944 Amasya Celtek Mine is connected to State Railways for increased coal demand. Kurtalan Station is opened.
- Today in History: 23 May 1927 1042 was established by the State Railways and Ports General Administration 23/05/2012 23 May 1927 1042 "State Railways and Ports Administration" was established by law. 23 May 1933 Filyos-Eregli line of the construction of the port of Eregli law came out. The law on the operation of the Samsun-Çarşamba line by the GDY entered into force.
- Today in History: 14 June The port of Iskenderun connected to the 1945 State Railways was put into service. 14/06/2012 14 June The port of Iskenderun connected to the 1945 State Railways was put into service.
- Today in History: 22 June 1953 General Directorate of State Railways and Ports Tarih 22/06/2012 22 June 1953 General Directorate of State Railways and Ports became an economic state enterprise under the name of TCDD.
- State Railways 1. Regional Director Gedikli Visits Mayor Isikan 22/06/2012 Gedikli, Deputy Regional Director Metin Akbaş and unit managers during his visit, Mayor Isikan TCDD Osmaneli station and ongoing platform rehabilitation gave information about. Expressing his pleasure for the visit, Isıkan expressed that they want to rent lodging houses in the neo-classical German style for multi-purpose use upon the expression of TCDD 1. Regional Director Gedikli, said the said buildings can be given with the protocol to be mutually agreed. Source: www.beyazgazete.com