PGM is an International Surveillance Company and 2003 is a Turkish company established in 100 in order to provide project, supervision, quality control and engineering services to manufacturing and metal industry, petroleum-petroleum products, natural gas and energy sectors. PGM OBSERVATION is accredited by TURKAK and according to the TS EN ISO / IEC 17020 standard.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Procurement Notice: Surveillance and security devices will be purchased 28/12/2015 Surveillance and security devices shall be purchased. General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 3. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE TCDD 3 Regional Directorate Within the scope of IP Camera Management System Expansion and Modernization to be established in Alsancak Gar Basin, purchasing of surveillance and security devices will be procured according to the open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law 19. Detailed information regarding the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 178838 1-Administration a) Address: ATATURK CADDENE 121 35220 ALSANCAK KONAK / İZMİR b) Telephone and fax number: 2324643131 - 2324647798 c) E-mail Address: İ
- Muğlada Public Transport Under Surveillance 25/07/2017 With the fleet management center established by Muğla Metropolitan Municipality, the vehicles providing public transportation throughout the province of Muğla 7 / 24 are under surveillance. 1350 Private Public Transport (ÖTTA) and municipal vehicles which are transforming into Bulk Land Transit in Muğla, and monitoring of municipal vehicles with instant and historical camera images, 7 / 24 speed, idling, over vehicle tracking system, inspections such as working hours and working times. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality is done by. With the fleet system, the citizens who are using public land transportation have been informed about the complaints, questions, requests and suggestions of 444 48 01 Muğla Metropolitan Municipality Call Center.
- 24 Watch Surveillance for Signals in the Capital 22/06/2018 The Ankara Metropolitan Municipality supervises and monitors the thousands of separate signaling (traffic lights) in the 864 of the 545 signaling junction all over the capital. In case of any failure, the Metropolitan Municipality responds to the signals immediately and the teams who cannot connect to the center for systematic reasons control them with mobile teams. 24 CLOCK CONTROL, QUICK SERVICE Red, Yellow and Green colors for drivers for the road organizer and security provider signalizelerin uninterrupted service to provide a single center of the Metropolitan Municipality, day and night control provides. Saving time for immediate response in case of any failure arıza
- Akçaray, 7 Day 24 Under Hour Surveillance 30/08/2018 It was put into service by the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality and was Akçaray is operated by thousands of passengers every day. The Metropolitan Municipality also takes security measures to prevent the occurrence of grievances in Akçaray, where citizens are interested. 7 day 24 hour with control center and cameras is being kept under control in the tram line for the safety of passengers and easy access to the line. 304 CAMERAE AUDIT When the Akçaray tram line route is monitored by 160 HD camera, the total 144 camera in the tramway vehicles conveys to the control center during the trip. In the control center, the images that are displayed by the personnel on the screens can be monitored in an instant.
- Camera Surveillance in Muğla 05/11/2018 Muğla Metropolitan Municipality Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Unit is monitoring the 4315 vehicle throughout the province. Management unit, vehicle tracking systems and camera records as a result of their follow-up to date on different issues by determining the violation of the rules 5 thousand 253 by conducting an administrative process for the resolution of violations. Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Unit, implemented by 2015 in order to follow up the official service vehicles of the public transportation vehicles, student service vehicles and metropolitan municipalities by the Muğla Metropolitan Municipality through live and retrospective camera records, and to examine the demands of the citizens tarafından