1998 was established in. The shares of our Company, which is a multi-partner, are listed on the Istanbul Stock Exchange. Our company, which operates in Ostim, the heart of the industry where high value-added products and projects are produced by working together with many small and medium-sized enterprises, is able to create dynamic collaborations among small enterprises in Ostim and increase the business volume of the companies by carrying the goods and services produced by the enterprises to the domestic and foreign markets. aims to produce projects for the region to compete worldwide.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ostim Giad President Türkoğlu: Percentage of 51 for Ankara Metro 30/09/2012 OISTIM Young Businessmen Association (GİAD) President Teoman Turkoglu, domestic industry for the development of domestic procurement requirements should be sought by specifying the requirement of domestic, "for the Ankara metro 51 domestic contribution requirement is very much to the requirement. Turkoglu, in a written statement, public procurement in the domestic industry must be given privilege, he said. OSTIM Turkey's largest and the world, indicating that one of the numbered organized industrial zones Turkoglu, "the locomotive of the domestic industry, which can not be done in production OSTİM is very little, thanks to the cluster studies initiated for them to increase the competitiveness of companies in the OSTIM production and competition the power ...
- Ostim, Ankara Half of the metro, not all of the capacity to do near 29/09/2012 Ostim Giad President Türkoğlu: "Percentage of 51 for the Ankara Subway is very important for the requirement of participation. Ostim is the capacity that can make near to half of the metro, but not all of them." GIAD President Teoman Turkoglu, the development of domestic industry should be sought for public procurement requirements of the public stating that the requirement, "51 for Ankara metro, domestic contribution requirement is very important. OSTİM, not half the metro is close to full capacity to do, "he said. Turkoglu, in a written statement, the domestic industry noted that public procurement should recognize the absolute privilege. OSTIM Turkey's most ...
- Ostim, Batıkent and Ümitköy Ring Annunciation of 236 09/03/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate, OSTIM Metro-Batıkent-Şaşmaz-Ümitköy Metro route to the new bus ring line, 12 will begin to serve from March to March. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna, Ostim, Batıkent and Ümitköy instructed for the necessary rides. 236 NUMBERED NEW RING BEGINS STARTED In this context; OSTİM and Batıkent residents of OSTİM Metro Station and the citizens of the Bazaar Metro Station will start between the hours of the new ring voyages were determined. EGO officials; With line number 236 UM
- Ostim OSB and ARUS visited Kardemir 15/03/2018 Within the scope of Karabük program, OSTİM Chairman of the Board of Directors Mr. Orhan AYDIN and Coordinator of Anatolian Rail Transport Systems Coordinator. İlhami PEKTAŞ member of ARUS visited the Kardemir Iron and Steel Factory. Our delegation, which was met by the General Manager of Kardemir Ercüment Ünal, made discussions on the production of the train wheel until the end of 2018. The meeting dates were planned for the production of train wheels. The program ended with a factory tour with Kardemir Chief Director İbrahim Tozlu.
- Ostim OSB 25/01/2019 OSTIM, which has gained the status of Organized Industrial Zone in 1998 and carries out its activities according to the law of Organized Industrial Zones numbered 4562, is located in the capital Ankara, 5 million square meters, 17 main sector, 139 business line, tens of thousands of different products, 5 bin 200 enterprise, is an industrial city. With the 60 university in Ankara, 18 technopark, 8 industrial zone, tens of thousands of enterprises and a new development ecosystem with more than 100 thousand professionals, OSTİM offers opportunities for investors who want to be a part of competitive and innovative projects with infrastructure, cooperation and external supply suitable for the requirements of the era. It offers. In different sectors Farklı
- Ostim Technology 26/01/2019 Ostim Technology started its activities in 2004 within the framework of TÜBİTAK University-Industry Joint Research Centers Program. Since 2007, the Company operates as a joint stock company. It has a structure with 25, which is composed of institution - organization, academician and businessmen. Ostim Technology Research and Development Center Inc. is an organization that supports technological consulting projects.
- New Address of Techno-Entrepreneurs Ostim Technopark 03/04/2019 Ostim Teknopark A.Ş. The opening of the Technology Commercialization and Cultivation Center Project was realized with a wide participation. OSTİM Chairman Orhan Aydın invited companies, companies, entrepreneurs, academicians who produce high quality products, R & D, to OSTİM. At OSTIM, the technology development opportunities of entrepreneurs and SMEs have been added. The Project for Establishment of Technology Commercialization and Cultivation Center supported by the Ankara Development Agency 2018 Financial Support Program of Ostim Teknopark A.Ş. A workshop was created for technology-based companies, which could be used in the form of an alternative machine park and office to enable prototype production and R & D work. Technology Commercialization and Cultivation Center Teknoloji
- Infrastructure Investments GMKurtalan - Cizre Border Railway Project is expected to be included in 2013 year investment program 28/03/2012 Infrastructure Investments will be realized by the General Directorate, esi Kurtalan - Cizre Border Railway Project gerçekleştiril new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; construction tender for feasibility studies and implementation of the completed railway project is planned. Please click here for more information. http://www.yatirimlar.com/
- Infrastructure Investments GMKurtalan - Cizre Border Railway Project is expected to be included in 2013 year investment program 30/03/2012 Infrastructure Investments will be realized by the General Directorate, esi Kurtalan - Cizre Border Railway Project gerçekleştiril new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; construction tender for feasibility studies and implementation of the completed railway project is planned. The project will be submitted to the Ministry of Development to be included in the 2013 investment program, indicating that the tender can be announced in the first half of 2013 after the necessary approvals have been received. The length of Kurtalan - Cizre Hudut Railway, which will be financed from own funds, was determined as 146 km. The realization of the project will contribute greatly to the economy of Siirt and the region. (SB) Source: Investments
- Governor Held, Investments on Highways Investigated 23/07/2014 Vali Tutulmaz, Highways Investments on the table: Siirt Governor Mustafa Tutulmaz under the presidency of the ongoing construction of the road within the organization of highways in the road with a broad evaluation was laid on the table. In addition to the Governor Tutulmaz meeting held in the meeting hall of the Governor, as well as the Regional Director of Highways 9, Şamil Gülen, highway authorities and Siirt 94. Branch Manager Umut Esat Güloğlu attended. Governor Mustafa Tutulmaz, who stated that the reason why the investments of highways could not be completed for a long time was due to strategic errors, argued that positive discrimination should be made to Siirt, who is the victim of highways investments. Governor's construction, the ongoing ongoing Siirt ring road, Siirt-Kurtalan between the 6 kilometers of the divided road T