The foundation of Ibrahim Çeçen Yatırım Holding A.Ş. (IC Holding) operates mainly in the sectors of Construction, Power Generation and Distribution, Tourism, Industry and Infrastructure .; IC Holding has a management approach that promotes strategic approach, participation in decision-making processes, respect for people and awareness of social responsibility.
Keeping priority in terms of quality and customer satisfaction, IC Holding continues its work without compromising this policy and preserving its standards and continues with a sustainable growth-oriented strategy.
Constantly growing and evolving within an institutional structure operating in Turkey IC Holding in recent years, primarily from Russia, the Middle East, Central Asia and in the world's çeşitlibölge such as Europe, especially qualified contracting services and midsize many projects effect the including industry group activities ..
The perspective of IC İbrahim Çeçen Yatırım Holding A.Ş. One of the cornerstones of our understanding of management is to create added value for the society and economy with its social responsibility awareness.
In the globalized world economy, 45 continues to work in a continuously growing and evolving structure using our experience over the years. IC Holding has become a well-known brand in the world with its international business partnerships. It is one of our main goals to rank higher among global players.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- A B-maX Holding GmbH 21/12/2010 Address: Flurstr. 25 Phone: + 58285-49 2332 55 82 02 49 2332 66 29 74 XNUMX E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Internet: Contact: Herr Dirk Bubenzer
- ALPINE - ENERGIE Holding AG 23/12/2010 Address: Wolfentalstr. DE 29 - 88400 Biberach Phone: + 43-732 / 9 06 10-365 Fax: + 43-732 / 9 06 10-105 E-mail: Internet in the evelyn.willenstorfer@alpine-energie.: Contact: Herr Evelyn Willenstorf
- Norma Holding BV 23/01/2010 Address: Granaatstraat 54 NL - 7554 TR: Fax: E-Mail: Contact: Frau Rahmah Fitriani
- Schaltbau Holding AG 26/01/2010 Address: Hollerithstr. DE 5 - 81829 München Phone: + 49-89 / 9 30 05-0 Fax: + 49-89 / 9 30 05-350 E-Mail: schaltbau@schaltbau. Internet: Contact http://www.schaltbau. : Herr Wolfdieter Bloch 6.5.54 Points (switch) heaters
- Alarko Holding 24/02/2010 Address: Muallim Naci Cad. 6934347 Ortaköy, Istanbul, Turkey Phone: (0212) 310 33 00 Pbx- (0212) 227 52 00 Pbx Fax: (0212) 227 04 27 Email: email@example.com the Web: www.alarko.com.t
- Turkon Holding 15/03/2010 Address: FAHRETTİN KERİM GÖKAY CAD. NO: 33 ALTUNIZADE - ISTANBUL Tel: 0 216 544 18 00 Web: www.turkonholding.com
- NATA Holding continues construction of 100 million dollar railway station in Bereket and Serhetyaka cities of Turkmenistan 25/04/2012 In the cities of Bereket and Serhetyaka, 100 is continuing the construction of a million dollar railway station. Within the scope of the project, the railway station project, signaling, electrification and telecommunication lines are being constructed as well as the railway station. The Turkish company is also constructing a steel bridge to the Karakum Canal through the capital of Ashgabat. In the meantime, Turkish companies in Turkmenistan received 2,5 billion dollars per month in 1. Turkish companies are carrying out more than a thousand 32 construction projects with a total value of 500 billion dollars in the country. Source: CİHAN
- Verusa Holding receives 40% of Aldem Steel 01/07/2012 Verusa Holding acquired the 40 of Aldem Çelik. Aldem Celik is headquartered in Kartal, Istanbul and has been operating since 1984 and exports 70% of its production and projects. Aldem Steel, which has been opening to overseas markets at the beginning of 2000, is producing steel for energy, nuclear, machinery, refining, ventilation, recycling, architecture and design, automotive, shipbuilding and chemical industries. Aldem, Marmaray project is also producing. Mustafa Ünal, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Verusa Holding, stated that they made the second industrial investment after Acıselsan and said:, We continue to invest in industry. We believe in our investment in Aldem. We have made many successful investments over the last 3 years. Son
- Arkas Holding, one of the world's largest shipping companies, will run a 'private train' 10/07/2012 Arkas, one of the largest in the world in shipping, is preparing for private train operations as in civil aviation with the release of the Railway Liberalization Law. But the main exit of the Bosphorus will be combined with Marmaray. Bernard Arcas, Arkas Holding Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, pointed to Alsancak Harbor from his dominant room in Izmir Bay like captain lodge. Below, the giant cranes loaded and unloaded the containers with tons of weight, and the carriers brought the steel cages that they lifted with magnetic arms like ants between the train-ship-trucks. With the young generation boss of the holding, Bernard Arcas of 43, he talked about the busy traffic of the group as he watched the busy traffic below. The world's largest 50 maritime Dün
- AKTAS Holding InnoTrans Participates in 2012 Fair 21/07/2012 Reyhan Sok. : 3 16245 90 224 3000079 90 224 3000099 2012 9 351 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Arkas Holding decided to increase capital for investments in railway transportation 23/08/2012 Arkas Holding decided to increase its capital within the frame of investments in Turkey and the Mediterranean and Black Sea countries as well as the investments to be made in railway transportation with the increasing volume of business and the commissioning of Marmaray. Arkas Holding Chairman Önder Türkkanı stated that the current paid-in capital will be increased from 46 Mio TL to 190 Mio TL and the increase will be completed by 31.12.2012 date. Companies have prepared the Expanding New Era of equity ... Seaway Turkey in transportation-based, Mediterranean and Black Sea countries also stated that they continue to be a major restructuring involving Türkkanı, which is located in the heart of Turkey with the Marmaray a ...
- InnoTrans 2012: Aktas Holding Awaits Visitors 18/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, will be held in Berlin, Germany between 18.09.2012 and 21.09.2012. Aktas Holding will be waiting for the exhibitors at the Hall 2012 / 9 booth at InnoTrans 351. About Aktaş Holding: Aktas, whose foundations were laid by Sait AKTAŞ in 1938, is the basis of its taş Aktaş Understanding, policies and practices for its employees, customers and all stakeholders. The human being, who provided sustainable change and development, made a living and created value for other individuals, played an important role in the formation of Aktaş understanding. … Sustainability ”in the understanding of Aktaş and ışı
- Alarko Holding made a statement on 3. 12/12/2012 Alarko Holding made a statement about 3. Alarko Holding made the following statement: Our subsidiary Alsim Alarko Industrial Plants and Trade Inc. Makyol Construction Industry Tourism and Trade Co. Inc. With the establishment of an equal shared joint venture, the Istanbul Metro 3. Phase 4. Levent - Ayazağa Section Seyrantepe Warehouse and Warehouse Connection Lines Supply Construction and Electromechanical Systems Supply, Installation and Commissioning Works, "Levent - Hisarustu connection and Industry - Seyrantepe additional connection tunnel works" were added.
- Alarko Holding made a statement on the Istanbul Metro 13/12/2012 Alarko Holding made a new statement about Istanbul Metro, which was built jointly by Makyol Construction. Alarko Holding made the following statement: Our subsidiary Alsim Alarko Industrial Plants and Trade Inc. Makyol Construction Industry Tourism and Trade Co. Inc. "İstanbul Metro Stage III 4. Levent - Ayazağa Section Seyrantepe Warehouse and Storage Connection Lines Supply Construction and Electromechanical Systems Supply, Installation and Commissioning Works" project, "Levent - Hisarustu connection. and Industry - Seyrantepe additional connection tunnel works have been added. Source…
- Sabancı holding talks for private rail 11/03/2013 Sabancı holding a meeting for the private railway The Sabancı holding took the first step with the decision to privatize the railways. Sabancı Holding has taken the first serious step while presenting the bill to finish the public monopoly in railway transportation and pave the way for the private sector. According to HaberTurk Newspaper, Sabancı Holding met with the Ministry of Transportation and TCDD. The private sector is particularly interested in the Istanbul-Ankara route. The draft will be able to transport cargo and passengers by using the private sector, railway infrastructure. Source: www.aksam.com.tr
- Bozlu Holding establishes wagon factory 02/10/2014 Bozlu Holding establishes a wagon factory: Bozlu Holding Chairman of the Board Sukru Bozluolcay announced that they will establish an 20 million pound railcar production facility in Eskisehir. 40 will be employed in the facility to be established on a total area of 400 thousand square meters. An investment from the National Rail Systems Center of Excellence (URAYSİM), which Anadolu University will soon start investing in the Alpu district of Eskişehir, comes from Bozlu Holding. Solentek AS, which is a part of the Holding, will invest in the district for the production and maintenance of wagons. Bozlu Holding Chairman Şükrü Bozluolçay, who announced that they plan to start the investment next year and start to operate in two years, önümüzdeki
- Aktas Holding will grow in rail system with new factory investment 27/03/2015 Aktaş Holding will grow in the rail system with the new factory investment: Aktaş Holding is setting up a new factory to grow in rail systems and defense industry. The company, which produces air suspension bellows for heavy commercial vehicles, will increase its capacity in this area. Aktas Holding, which has a voice in the world arena with the production of air suspension bellows for heavy commercial vehicles, has started the construction of a new factory in line with its growth target in different sectors such as rail systems and defense industry as well as capacity increase. In line with the objectives of the world leadership in the sector, especially in the last two years from management organization to competition and investment strategies in many areas lider
- Gedik Holding 13/01/2015 The foundation of GEDIK HOLDING was laid in 1963 as a source material manufacturer with GEDIK SOURCE. GEDIK KAYNAK has maintained its commercial life over the years and has become a leader in the sector. Gedik Holding then cast between business sectors, valves, capital markets, education sector, like many fold and has taken its place among the most established and respected institutions in Turkey with the leading organizations in this field. SOURCE GEDIK Gedik Welding, welding electrodes in Turkey, wire, dust generating machines and welding products and Turkish companies in the resource sector is a leader in. Today, Gedik Welding, 90.000 tons / year production capacity edik
- Arkas Holding and Duisport Build a Major Partnership 19/11/2015 Arkas Holding and duisport an important partnership established: Arkas Europe's largest intermodal logistics terminal (land port) operator Duisport, signed a partnership in order to spread the intermodal network in the development of multimodal logistic centers, and Europe and Asia threw in Turkey. Arkas Holding Chairman Lucien Arkas and Duisport CEO Erich Staake attended the signing ceremony yesterday at Logitrans Logistics Fair. Two partner intermodal logistics centers in order to develop North Rhine-Westphalia ceremony, they announced that they have established a new partnership in Turkey's Transportation Minister Michael Groschek also attended. THE GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR DEVELOPMENT The industry in question is MA
- Safi Holding to invest more than 350 million dollars in Derince port 17/03/2016 Safi Holding will invest an additional US $ X million in Derince port: February 350 2015 million dollars. There has been no occupational accident for a year The port authorities have indicated that the tender was transferred on the condition of an additional investment with the decision of the Privatization High Council; Devral Derince Port has taken over the operation as a national wealth, 543 yearbook as Safi Derince International Port Management. However, with additional investments, which are a compulsory condition, Derince Port 39 will be returned to our state at the end of the year ile.
- Limak Holding has aspired to Channel Istanbul 11/08/2016 Limak Holding has demanded for Kanal Istanbul: Limak Holding announced that they will be closely interested in the projects of Canal Istanbul and Dardanelles Strait Limak, which is defined as the main activity area, will be in the coming period in Africa, the Balkans, Aims to expand in Africa, particularly in construction, cement and energy investments. mainly in construction, cement, energy, major infrastructure projects, as well as where the Holding operating in sectors such as tourism, making a tender in Turkey planned Channel Istanbul and announced that they would take care of the Dardanelles project. Mr. Ebru Özdemir, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Limak Investment Lim
- Tekfen Holding signs contract for 723 million euros 01/10/2016 Tekfen Holding signed a contract with 723 million euros: Tekfen Holding has announced to KAP that it has signed a contract on 'Construction of Underground Natural Gas Storage Facilities'. Tekfen Holding said in a statement to KAP that it has signed a contract on "Construction of Underground Natural Gas Storage Facilities". In the statement, the total amount of the contract is 2.413 billion euro, Tekfen Holding companies Tekfen İnşaat ve Tesisat A.Ş. and HMB - Hallesche Mitteldeutsche Bau AG stated that the total share in the contracts is 723million euro. The statement stated that the project will start after the financing of the employer companies and the project will actually be completed within the year following the start of the works. Tekfen Holding made a Tek
- Loomis buys VIA MAT Holding AG for 475 million TL 09/04/2014 Loomis buys VIA MAT Holding AG for 475 million TL: Loomis, one of the largest cash management and valuable cargo logistics companies in the world, is one of the world's leading companies in international cargo logistics, VIA MAT Holding AG ("VIA MAT"). buys all of its shares. The transfer of VIA MAT Holding AG, which has a value of 200 million CHF (Swiss Frank) / 475 million, to Loomis AB started. Loomis, which provides service in three different fields as the general logistics solutions for the transportation of cash and precious metals, storage of valuable goods and general logistics solutions, has acquired the entire VIA MAT Holding li
- Holding Terrex SA 27/01/2010 Address: Vigna Nuova CH - 6652 41 91 7 96 19 27 41 91 7 96 19 27 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Internet: http://www.terrex.ch Contact: Herr Lorenzo Castelli
- Limak Holding A.Ş. 23/02/2010 Address: Week Street No: 9 GOP 06700 0 312 446 88 00 0 312 446 88 10 XNUMX XNUMX