Gürmak company, based in Istanbul 30 since its inception, has become a provider of international railway connection systems under the name of Gürmak Railway. Gurman from Hot forging imalatçılık Turkey's first domestic manufacturer of railway fittings and TCDD as a proven provider to supply products from the 1987 years, continues expanding its range.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Gürmak Steel at EurAsiaRail 2015 05/03/2015 Our company is established in 2012 under the roof of Gürmak Makina and Gürsoy Group. We have become one of the leading companies in our country thanks to the global production experience of our community in a very short time with our products in the railway fastener industry that we produce. We have two production sites, one in Istanbul Tuzla and one in Çankırı. We produce as a result of the activities that we have done our modern production facility has proven its quality products and Turkey State Railways (TCDD), we continue to serve as a supplier to the institution. Our system approval of our management system and our products from the University of Munich, Germany ait
- Gürmak Steel Fabrication Rail Fasteners San. and Tic. Inc. InnoTrans at 2016 Show 20/09/2016 Gürmak Steel Fabrication Rail Fasteners San. and Tic. Inc. InnoTrans 2016 Fair: The company was founded in 2012 under the roof of Gürmak Makina and Gürsoy Group. Thanks to the global production experience of the community, which has been in a very short time with the products in the railway fasteners industry, it has become one of the leading companies in our country. Regarding this issue, there are two production camps-factories, one in Istanbul Tuzla and the other in Çankırı. When the result of the activities carried out in modern production plants has proven its quality products manufactured and Turkey State Railways (TCDD) continue to serve as suppliers to corporate ...
- Today in History: 15 February 1893 Anatolia Railway Company signed a concession agreement with Ankara-Kayseri and Eskişehir-Konya. 15/02/2012 15 February 1893 Anatolia Railway Company and Ankara-Kayseri and Eskişehir-Konya railway concession contracts were signed. Before this agreement, the British opposition between the German Foreign Minister and the British Foreign Minister was prevented. The French were given new concessions. Marschall von Bieberstein, who will succeed in acquiring the 15 Baghdad Railway concession, became Germany's ambassador to Istanbul and 1897 in this post. 15 February 15 An agreement was reached between Germany and France. Now the sides have accepted the areas of mutual influence in the Ottoman Empire and reached a consensus on their activities.
- European Railway Agency (ERA) - Must be the only railway administration in Europe 29/02/2012 The European Railway Agency (ERA) said that the 28 should be converted into a single safety certification and vehicle authority for Europe, according to the common vision for the future offered by the European Railway and Infrastructure Companies (CER) and subsidiary industry association in February. It is planned to make a proposal within the scope of the 'Fourth Railway Package', which is being implemented by the Directorate General of the European Commission. In this way, ERA will be a central directorate supported by national or multinational offices with local knowledge and impact and will supply safety certificates for railway enterprises. Director of CER Libor Lochman: tek The presence of a single railway officer in Europe CER
- Sandıklı - Denizli Railway Line Road Renovation Project Supervision and Consultancy Services for Railway Line Road Renovation Works between Sandıklı - Dazları - Denizli Stations 04/04/2011 The tender was canceled. The pre-selection will be announced again for the canceled tender. The companies that apply for pre-election applications are as follows: 1. Altınok Consultancy, 2. Bimtaş Bosphorus Consultancy, 3. Eurostudios, 4. Kaiser Engineering, 5. Mescioğlu Engineering, 6. Pegaso - SWS, 7. Yüksel Project
- 2. Region Ulukışla - Boğazköprü Railway Line Project 2.Room Construction Railway Survey - Design and Engineering Services Tender 07/11/2011 The financial envelopes of the tender opened on 03 November 2011. The companies that opened the financial envelopes in the tender are as follows: 1. Enye Inc., 2. KMG Project, 3. SWS Engineering, 4. UBM Inc. - Axis Project, 5. Yuksel Project, 6. Erka-As - Eser Project
- Minister Egemen Bagis, Irmak-Karabuk-Zonguldak railway line and Köseköy-Gebze railway construction ceremony was laid at the ceremony. 28/03/2012 European Union Minister and Chief Negotiator Egemen Bagis, '' Turkey, as a country railway locomotive of global justice, a master machinist's, the number of confidence continues in the way of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's control, '' he said. Donation Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak railway line rehabilitation project bilateral agreement signing ceremony and Exhibition Center-Gebze railway construction in his speech at the groundbreaking ceremony, said it would be a symbol of the same time, Turkey's high-speed development of the train will depart from here. Today's EU history, Bagis stated that laid the foundation of a project that contains the highest amount of EU funding outside the country, some critics claiming that the political stand of Turkey's EU process, whereas here ...
- Today in History: 26 June 1937 Railway Battalion, with its headquarters in Afyon ... 26/06/2012 26 June 1937 Railway Battalion has been transformed into Railway Regiment, center Afyon
- covered by the Railway Labor Union Agreement, the Chinese will build 7 18 thousand-kilometer high-speed railway line in Turkey 19/06/2012 The government is planning to build an 2023 thousand 9 high-speed train line up to 978. Thus, the rail network will be doubled 12 years, and Turkey will be the leader in high-speed trains in Europe. 45-25 billion-dollar part of the projects that cost 30 billion dollars will be provided from China. According to the 'Railway Cooperation Agreement', the Chinese will build the 7 thousand 18 high-speed railway line. The remaining 2 thousand 924 kilometers will be made with equity and external loans. In the Central Anatolia Region, high-speed train will pass by four cities. The beginning of the Ankara-Konya high-speed train line, even the journey began. The ...
- To address the developments in the railway sector at the capital railway summit 26/06/2012 High-level rail officials of member states of the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) will discuss developments in the railway sector in Ankara. TCDD a written statement from, education in the member countries of the senior railway officials, the developments in the railway sector 26-28 be held in Ankara between June stating will discuss in workshops and meetings, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan , Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan's top railway officials reportedly attended. The United Nations and ECO will also send representatives of the Islamic Development Bank / UN-ECE Uniform Railway Law Workshop tomorrow said saved will be made in 10.00, Turkey TCDD General Director Süleyman Budget will represent Karaman ...