General Teknik Elektronik has been active in the automation sector since 1987. Always contribute to the representation of quality companies worldwide in the automation industry in Turkey assuming you bulunmaktır.üs router performance of the leading brands of industrial engineering activities.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 2020 will bring female technical roles to 20.000 by XNUMX 28/03/2017 By 2020 20.000 will bring female technical roles to the 10: The digital revolution in the industry requires technology companies to take advantage of the entire pool of skills to provide a sustainable competitive advantage. This can be an economic imperative, and the elimination of gender disparity could close the workforce gap of 2 million in technical and engineering areas by increasing the GDP by 13. Data show that women are still largely underrepresented. While the percentage of women working in information technologies and engineering positions globally is 24-17, only 30-XNUMX of these women are able to rise to senior management positions. Küresel
- Tender Announcement: Signaling material shall be taken by electronic card and electronic device 28/04/2014 TCDD Enterprise 2.BÖLGE DIRECTOR The signaling material electronic card and electronic device shall be received SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO THE SUBMISSION Article 1 - Information on the business administration 1.1. The owner of the business administration; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 2.BÖLGE DIRECTORATE Goods and Service Procurement Tender Commission b) Address: Behiçbey / ANKARA c) Phone number: 0312 211 14 49 d) Fax number: 0312 211 12 25 e) e-mail address: bsrmeletli @ gmail .com f) Name / Surname / Title of the Personnel concerned: Basri MELETLİ / Commission Chief 1.2. Tenderers, contact details of the above-mentioned addresses and numbers of the tenderers le
- InnoTrans 2012: Lutze - İmaj Teknik Elektrik Elektronik San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. Waiting for your visitors 21/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, will be held in Berlin, Germany between 18.09.2012 and 21.09.2012. Lutze - İmaj Teknik Electric Electronics will be waiting for participants at Hall 2012./26 stand at InnoTrans 407. Lutze - İmaj Teknik Electrical Electronics: 1980 was founded in Karaköy Şair Ziya Paşa Yokuşu in Istanbul. Since 1990 we have been working in Karaköy Bankalar Street. From those days, a lot has changed today, but the excitement of our work has never changed. Since we know that our customers' expectations change over time, we have renewed our activities without stopping. Our products always quality kal
- Azerbaijan Railways announced the tender for technical support and technical control 06/07/2014 Azerbaijan Railways announced the tender for technical support and technical control: Azerbaijan Railways plans to buy 62 electric locomotives for the Baku-Beyuk-Kesik corridor and recently announced the tender for technical support and technical supervision. Baku-Beyük-Kesik corridor is being modernized by Azerbaijan Railways (ADY) and the project is provided by International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD). The tender is related to the 50 passenger unit with the 12 freight load engine. The Tender Application 11 will be made on August for technical support. 50 KZ8A type electric freight locomotive has a contract with XYUMX million $ contract signed with ADY in May X
- General Electric wants to make Turkey a locomotive wagon investment 17/04/2012 Caglayan stated that he wanted to transfer the investment of General Electric locomotive wagons, Turkey said 2023 10 thousand kilometers to the nearest railway up to do. Turkey's foreign trade volume is 436 billion dollars, its exports of 175 billion dollars, Caglayan reminded that imports of 261 billion dollars, Turkey this prior year 9 was pointed out that a figure twice the national income. Çağlayan stated that appropriate infrastructure should be built and that investments such as rehabilitation of existing railways and high-speed train projects will be invested in close to 2023 to 110.