Industry Technical Ltd. Sti. 1961 was founded in Ankara by Abdülhalim Dinçer (Mak. Müh-ETH / Zürich). In the 55, which dates back to our time from the days when it is difficult to open up to foreign countries and to establish commercial relations, our company provides mainly European big manufacturers' products. Industry in different cities of Turkey has opened offices in technical time. -1989 in Adana, -1999 in Istanbul, -2000 in Bursa, -2002 in Izmit, -2003 in Izmir, -2005 in the Iskenderun offices were opened. We walked the representative of Turkey and we are the authorized dealer firms listed below.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- EurAsiaRail at Industrial Technical Company 05/03/2015 2015 at the EurAsiaRail 11 exhibition of the industrial technical company. hol B12. You can visit in order.
- Azerbaijan Railways announced the tender for technical support and technical control 06/07/2014 Azerbaijan Railways announced the tender for technical support and technical control: Azerbaijan Railways plans to buy 62 electric locomotives for the Baku-Beyuk-Kesik corridor and recently announced the tender for technical support and technical supervision. Baku-Beyük-Kesik corridor is being modernized by Azerbaijan Railways (ADY) and the project is provided by International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD). The tender is related to the 50 passenger unit with the 12 freight load engine. The Tender Application 11 will be made on August for technical support. 50 KZ8A type electric freight locomotive has a contract with XYUMX million $ contract signed with ADY in May X
- Domestic industry is developing in railway 24/01/2012 railway in Turkey 'Soviet' evokes a feeling of backwardness. The board of migration from village to city suitcase along, the film fell into despair square döşekl the people of Anatolia, seeking hope ... This perception of Turkey 'land from the train' is being demolished with the transition to high-speed trains. Until xnumx'y 'state policy' as all four sides of the dormitory iron network with ruins Turkey, enter the 'interregnum revolution only when stopped to xnumx't and 1946 year when the latest technology made once the high-speed train rails began laying. Metro and trams have become the symbol of the modern city. With the participation of TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman, one of the architects of this change, the invitation of the state railways of South Korea and Japan Bu
- In Lithuania Bursa, Turkey is known as the industrial capital 30/03/2012 Responsible for Transportation of the Republic of Lithuania Vytautas Nauduzas, "Lithuania Bursa, Turkey is known as the industrial capital," he said. Nauduzas, the Ambassador of the Republic of Lithuania Jolanda Kriskovieciene and Bursa Deputy Governor Vedat Müftüoğlu'nu visit, said Bursa is famous in production and export. Bursa voicing their commercial sense closely familiar Nauduzas, "Lithuania Bursa, Turkey is known as the industrial capital. Bursa is growing steadily in this sense," he said. Nauduzas stated that the relations between the two countries are not only in the field of trade, mel Relations are going on in cultural and sportive areas. We are coming from Istanbul. We had some meetings in the field of transportation. We had talks about the Viking Transportation Project. İki
- All kinds of infrastructure is provided for Eskişehir to become a railway industry center 18/09/2012 While there is a lack of leading sector in the defense and aviation sector in Eskişehir, a development in the railway sector seems to change the future of Eskişehir. Following the Rail Systems Cluster (RSK), which was established under the leadership of the ESO Organized Industrial Zone, the preparations for the establishment of the Railway Organized Industrial Zone came to an end. According to the information we received from the authorities to the Railway Organized Industrial Zone Hasanbey region. All infrastructure works of the railway OIZ have been completed. The region is expected to be operational as the 2015 year. Only the great importance of rail Organized Industrial Zone, which will carry the developments would radically change the future of Turkey's economy not to Eskisehir Eskisehir to ...
- Eskişehir Rail Systems Industry Zone Will Be Established 25/04/2013 Eskişehir Rail Systems Industry Zone to be established Ak Parti Headquarters Economic Affairs Presidency last week, Eskisehir 'Kent Economic Forums' Eskişehir priorities were discussed. As a result of the work carried out by a commission, the priority of the city was determined as 5. According to the 2023 targets of Eskişehir; Establishment of Eskişehir Technology University, Aerospace and Defense Industry Industrial Zone, Rail Systems Industry Zone, Film Plateau and Media Free Zone, Thermal Tourism, Congress, Fair and Health Center was set up. In the statement made by Suleyman Reyhan, the Chairman of the AK Party of Eskisehir, the cities are the economic locomotives of the countries and the development of the country Süley
- Investment Island and Industrial Zone to be established in Trabzon 03/12/2013 Investment Island and Industrial Zone to be Established in Trabzon: Secretary General of the Eastern Black Sea Development Agency Çetin Oktay Kaldırım, Trabzon, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's approval "Investment Island and Industrial Zone" will be formed, he said. In his statement, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's order in front of OSB in Arsin Yesilyalı "in the logistic center of the" Investment Island and Industry Project "to be made by specifying the decision, the project last week for various visits and groundbreaking ceremonies He said that he was approved by Erdoğan during his visit to the Trabzon Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The project in question, the project will not find in Trabzon, said that the name of the pavement, "the project"
- Bursa Industry Summit Begins 21/11/2018 Bursa Industry Summit, Bursa Metal Processing Technologies Fair, Bursa Sheet Metal Processing Technologies Exhibition, Bursa Welding Technologies Exhibition and Bursa Automation Fair will unite under one roof. Tuyap Bursa International Fair and Congress Center, the organization will be held on November 29 2 December, Turkey will bring together the stakeholders of the machinery manufacturing industry. The Summit will be held in 22 hall in a closed area of 352 thousand square meters with the participation of 7 company and company representative from 40 country. Industry with information technologies Bil
- Robots Working with People at Bursa Industry Summit 29/11/2018 Bursa Industry Summit, which brings together all the stakeholders of metal and sheet metal processing, welding and automation sectors, opens its doors at TUYAP Bursa International Fair and Congress Center on November Thursday. 29 20 342 company and representatives from the country with the participation of 40 over a thousand visitors is expected at the 500 Million TL volume of business is targeted. Within the fair CNC machine tools, machine tools, sheet metal processing machines, measurement control systems, many products in Turkey for the first time robots like working with people çıkacak.xnumx showcased last day summit will end in December 4. It brings together the sectors that direct the development of industry under the same roof.
- Bursa Industry Summit Doors Open to Visitors 30/11/2018 Bursa Industry Summit Fairs, which is the meeting of Bursa in the machinery sector, opened its doors at TÜYAP Bursa International Fair and Congress Center. 20 346 from the country is prepared with the participation of the company and the representative and 40 2 over the thousand visitors is expected to last until December Sunday. The second most important fairs in our country will bring mobility to Turkey's economy is expected 500 million worth of business volume for four days. 60 is the domestic producer of the exhibitors and the exhibitions offer the latest technology products to the visitors. all pieces of Turkey at the opening of the summit brings together industry; Bursa Deputy Governor Mustafa Özsoy, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Chairman Zehra Bursa
- 500 Million Business Volume has Occurred at Bursa Industry Summit 03/12/2018 Bursa Industry Summit, 67 42 Bin 116 visitors from the country attracted great interest. The summit, which was organized with the participation of 20 company and agency from 346, contributed to the country's economy with its business volume of 500 Million TL. Bursa Machinery Industry Exhibition was held at TUYAP Bursa International Fair and Congress Center on November - 29 December. The summit that brings together all the stakeholders of the machine manufacturing sector, 2 company from 20 countries and 346 bin m7, which consists of 40 separate halls, are exhibited in the closed area.
- Industry 4.0 Training Seminar Organized in Kardemir 19/12/2018 Within the scope of the training activities carried out in order to increase the knowledge and competencies of the employees in Kardemir, Industry 4.0 training seminar was held. Kardemir Educational Cultural Center organized the seminar ION Academy founder and former executive of Siemens Turkey, Ali Rıza Ersoy participated as a speaker. Cardemir Board Member H. Çağrı Güleç, Deputy Director General Mansur Yeke, CFO M. Furkan Ünal, Sales Marketing Coordinator Reyhan Özkara and 500 employees including chief managers, chief engineers, engineers and workers digitalization in the world together with the industry 4.0 called the fourth industrial revolution dijital
- Babacan Industrial and Rubber Products Manufacturing Industry 20/01/2019 BABACAN Rubber was founded in 1986 in OSTIM organized industrial zone for selling rubber spare parts with hydraulic seals. Production activities started in the industrial zone in Ostim organized 1997 business with BABACAN INDUSTRIAL company, construction machinery production of rubber spare parts, 2004 began production of hydraulic rock breaker spare parts. Our company has succeeded in producing the first time allows the rubber chevron springs used in rail systems Turkey.
- RC Industry Transportation Vehicles Inc. 22/01/2019 RC Industry Transportation Vehicles Inc. : Our company was established under the name of RC Engineering in 2003 in order to design and manufacture railway and road vehicles and components of these vehicles, and has succeeded in becoming one of the important manufacturers in our sector by continuously expanding its product range and production capacity. In the 2016 of Turkey's leading industrial groups participating Erciyas Holding RC Vehicles Industry Co., Ltd. received its title and focused its strategy and vision on the future of our country in the development and production of railway vehicles with the strength it has acquired from Erciyas Holding. In Turkey, two important intersection points on the railway network of our country, 4 m30.000 is located in the closed area of 2 factory in Sakarya and Sivas Ül
- GEOCON Special Oils and Industrial Products Engineering San. and Tic. Inc. 08/02/2019 GEOCON Special Oils and Endustre Products was founded in 1992. higher education engaged Rights in Germany Meşrık Ozcin 1992 years in the world's most important private industrial oils brought Lubco flour representation of Turkey to the company and over the year 20 the country's economy has made a great contribution in this regard. special industrial oil industry and public institutions in Turkey is the most important suppliers. The experience and experience of the company in the field of tribology, 20 proven and recommended products for years have been used successfully for many years.
- Nexans Turkey Industry and Trade Inc. 08/02/2019 The Nexans Group is a leading company with annual sales of 6 Billion Euros, 23.700 employees, 40 production facilities in the country, commercial activities in the 65 region of the world and expertise in cable industry. The cables and systems in Nexans' product portfolio are used in many areas of life and are aimed at improving and facilitating the quality of life of all human beings: energy cables, special cables, data cables, submarine cables, ship cables, railway cables, cables for the oil and gas industry. it only forms partial headers.
- THY Science Expo 2019 09/02/2019 The world's No., Turkish Airlines, Turkey's largest science festival at the Science Expo 2019 start the application process for the project competition. The main theme of the event is 'Industry 4.0'. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, "Science Expo is important for the growth of individuals who dominate today's technology," he said. The preparations for the Bursa Science Festival, organized by the Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa Science and Technology Center and shown as one of the world's most scientific activities, continue at full speed. This year will be held at TUYAP Fairground between 2 -5 May 2019 which is the main sponsor of Turkish Airlines.
- New Industrial Zones to Provide Employment 11/05/2019 The newly established 6 Industrial Zone will reduce the current account deficit by 1.7 billion USD and will provide 49 billion TL investment to the regions with the new employment of 23.1 thousand. In addition to these regions, Filyos valley project, Sakarya Black Sea Project, Izmir Ali Ağa Star refinery industrial zones can be added. Stainless steel and mold steel production will be realized in Asil Steel Industry and Trade Inc. Private Industrial Zone to be established in Bursa. To date, the company invested in 336 million dollars, 155 million dollars in the coming period will realize a new investment. Thus, the current account deficit 162 million-dollar decline and 225 additional employment N
- European Standards Suitable for CEN Olympos Cable Car Technically Exciting 30/06/2012 In accordance with European standards CEN, the ropeway technology guarantees a journey away from the daily routine at a light wind height. Olympos Ropeway 4350 meter is one of the longest ropeways in the world with its line length. Olympos Teleferik has been built by Doppelmayr / Garaventa Group, a leading company in the planning and construction of cable cars all over the world, under very rigorous conditions. Safety along the whole line The ropeways are considered the safest vehicles in the world. It provides a wide range of different safety devices. Mechanisms that can be used in emergency and emergency situations can be used in emergency situations, for example in the event of a power failure lar
- EGO Sites Karapürçek Ropeway Project Technical interviews are continued with the companies participating in the tender 14/03/2013 EGO Sites Karapürçek Ropeway Project Technical interviews are continued with the firms participating in the tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After completion of the negotiations, the financial envelopes of the participating firms are expected to open in the coming days. As it is known, the firms that bid for the tender were as follows. 1. Leitner AG SpA 2. Doppelmayr Seilbahnen Ref .: Investments Magazine 1120 / 25 February 2013 (ŞB) Source: www.yatirimlar.com
- Emin Teknik Ltd. 11/01/2010 Address: Aydınli Yolu Caddesi No: 117 34953 90 216 3 93 10 20 90 216 3 93 11 / www.eminteknik.com Contact: Herr Akin Gulgun 12 Rail fastening equipment
- Yıldıztepe Ski Center will be held in the European Cup and Universities Universities Cross Country Cross Country Turkey Championship Technical Meeting 11/02/2014 Yıldıztepe to perform Ski Center European University Cross Country Championship and Universities Cross Country Turkey Championship Technical Meeting: Çankırı European University will be held at Yıldıztepe Ski Center in Ilgaz district of the Cross Country Cup and Universities Ski technical meetings Running Championship in Turkey was made. Turkey University Sports Federation (TUSF) and the European University Sports Federation of European Universities, held in organizing Ski Cross Cup with tsuf organized by the University's Ski technical meetings Running Championship in Turkey, Ilgaz Yıldıztepe Armar was held at the hotel. The Governor of Ilgaz, Yusuf Özdemir, TUSF Board Members Yakup Beytullahoğlu and Ahmet Tahillioğlu, managers of the sportsmen, coaches and Il
- Basic Ski Training from Erzurum Technical University 18/02/2014 Basic Ski Training from Erzurum Technical University: The Basic Ski Training Course was given to administrative staff and students of Erzurum Technical University (ETU). In the course organized by the Department of Health Culture Sports (SKS), ski instructor Yasin Kıyıcı teaches ski training to staff and students. 15 February 2014 The seminar, which started on Saturday and lasted four weeks, was quite high. On the natural ski slopes of the Palandoken Ski Center and Xanadu Snow White Hotel, participants took both basic ski training and enjoyed the beauty of the winter.
- TCDD Kayaş - Çetinkaya Electrification Project Technical specifications were sent to the Materials Department 08/02/2012 New developments have been recorded in the. Kayaş - Çetinkaya Electrification Project ”of the Turkish State Railways (TCDD). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Technical specifications prepared by the Department of Facilities were sent to the Materials Department. Authorities, after the completion of the work and the necessary approvals after the proclamation of the tender by calling the firms said they would ask. After the publication of the announcement, the specifications will be provided by TCDD General Directorate Material Department (Tel: 0.312.3090515) during working hours. Within the scope of the project, electrification works will be carried out between Kayaş - Kayseri and Kayseri - Çetinkaya.
- Emin Teknik Ltd. 20/02/2010 Address: Aydinli Mh. Aydinli Cd. No. 117 34953 Tuzla - Istanbul / Turkey Tel: + 90 (216) 393-1020 / + 90 (533) 477-8654 Fax: + 90 (216) 393-1112 Company Name: Sure Technical Contact Person: Bulent Tasca Internet: I www.eminteknik.co