TURKEY certifier is defined as a resident and a Turkish company dedicated organizations and evaluation organizations in Ankara. Specializing in the Rail Sector TURKEY Certifier offers a wide range of services thanks to the support of the certifier.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- certifi is 30/12/2010 Address: 1 Xnumx 59416 33 3 27 28 35 00 33 3 27 28 35 09 10.1.7 10.2.13 10.2.15 10.2.17 10.3.4 XNUMX XnUMX Engineering Services XNUMX Expert Services XNUMX Engineering Services
- Between the Governments of Bulgaria and Turkey Turkey Rail Ferry Line Agreement Signed On behalf of the Minister Yildirim. 21/03/2012 Prime Minister Erdogan and the Bulgarian Prime Minister Borissov headed by the Turkish and Bulgarian delegations at the end of the negotiations between the two countries in various fields has been signed 17 document. The documents signed before the joint press conference of the prime ministers of the two countries are as follows: m Cooperation agreement between the Anatolian Agency and Bulgarian News Agency. The agreement was signed by the Chairman of the Board of Directors and General Manager Kemal Öztürk on behalf of the Anadolu Agency. On behalf of TRT, TRT General Director İbrahim Şahin signed the Agreement - Bilateral Cooperation Agreement between TRT and Bulgarian National Radio, TRT signed m
- Turkey Wagon Factory Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) InnoTrans Trade Representation in Turkey Best Way had 27/09/2012 Taşıy Inno Trans 2012 Berlin en is the biggest fair in the world in terms of railway technology, infrastructure, tunnel construction and passenger transportation and exhibiting the endpoints of the companies. In this context, TÜVASAŞ, which continues to export to Bulgaria and Iraq, met with the intense interest of many railway companies from Europe, Asia and Africa. The TÜVASAŞ delegation, who met with the world's leading operators, held many preliminary meetings at its own stand. TÜVASAŞ Delegation, Macedonia State Railways, Egyptian State Railways, Bulgarian State Railways, Slovak State Railways, Sudan State Railways, Pakistan State Railways, TÜ
- a flurry of activity continues in the construction of high speed rail line to transport a breakthrough in Turkey. 14/08/2011 The mountains are pierced, the high-speed train has been opened. The 1,5 2013 2 has to stop at the end of 95. Time, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train line, which is the second stage of the work between Eskisehir-Istanbul followed. Ankara-Eskişehir line was opened in 2009. The second stage of the tunnel digging work is also near the end. A dozen kilometers of giant tunnels open at the foot of the Köroğlu and Türkmen Mountains. Within one year, all of these tunnels will be finished and the railway laying and electrification will be completed. Turkish companies have taken over the tunnel digging. In the second phase, foreign companies will be involved in the consortium with the Turkish-Turkish partnership. İkinci
- Skiers from Turkey Championship Bingöllü 19/03/2013 Bingöllü skiers Hope Berzin the Buls of Erzurum organized by Veteran Turkey champion in the boys category Skiing Competition oldu.türki Ski Federation and the Ski Foundation co-Erzurum 8-9 Veteran's Ski Competition held in March 2013 date in the children's category, representing Bingol Hope that race Berzin Buls was the champion of Turkey. Umut Berzan Bulşu and Bingöl Dağspor Club President Aydın Bulşu shared the joy of the championship with Erdal Arıkan, Provincial Director of Youth Services and Sports. Expressing his great joy of the successes of athletes representing Bingol Arikan, Turkey champion Berzin hope that Buls and celebrated their coaches. Bingöl Dağspor Club President Bulşu held a üb
- Turkey's longest tunnel Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line on progress 05/01/2012 Turkey's longest tunnel, now that the high-speed train between Eskisehir-Istanbul is done. One of the tunnels that will be located in the 'Inonu-Vezirhan-Kösekoy' section of the 533 kilometer, which is the second stage of the 158 kilometer Ankara-Istanbul high speed train project, consists of 7 bin 470 meters and the other one is the 6 bin 100. The 7 bin 470 kilometer tunnel will be built between Vezirhan and Köseköy, which is also known as Doğançay Ripajı. A direct landing will be provided to Sapanca by this tunnel. Turkey's second longest tunnel construction is ongoing at İnönü-Vezirhan cut, Bilecik established 7 kilometers. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 3 hours of travel time between Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train ...
- Turkey Children and Veterans Den 7 70 career Palandöken Ski Championship was held 22/03/2013 The Turkish Ski Foundation, Turkey organized by the Ski Federation support in 15-17 March 2013 date 'Turkey Children and Veterans, 7 from 70 Ski Championships in Erzurum joined 16 athletes from the region yapıldı.yarış to 450 in Palandöken. The Turkish National Ski Foundation races, which were traditionally held in March of each year, showed great interest of the former national athletes. Racing air at the art yapıldı.yarış be beautiful in a pleasant environment with Turkey Ski Federation President Dr. Özer Ayık, Turkish Ski Foundation President Canip Karakuş, as well as Dedeman Group Chairman Murat Dedeman and President of the Olimpian Association. Dr. ...
- The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the draft prepared by the Foundation for Professional Standards 09/01/2011 PROFESSIONS EUROPEAN COMPETENCE FRAMEWORK (EQF) REFERENCE LEVELS PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS Acting Officer 4 Conductor 4 Traffic Controller 6 Train Agent 4 Rail Systems Signaling Maintenance and Repair 4 Rail Systems Signaling Maintenance and Repair 5 Rail Systems Signaling Maintenance and Repair 6
- Turkey is a country every sport Yapılabilceg 10/03/2013 Palandöken Ski Snowboard made following the World Junior Championships Deputy Minister of Youth and Sports, Joseph Thompson, "Turkey is a country at any sport organization to do," he said. In order to watch the Swowboard World Youth Championships ended in Erzurum, Deputy Minister of Youth and Sports Yusuf Tekin came to Erzurum and visited Palandöken Ski Center. Here, the Deputy Minister answered the questions of journalists Tekin, Turkey has hosted with success to large organizations in recent years, noting in terms of geographical position of our country is a country to do international organizations in all kinds of sports, he said. Governor of Erzurum Sebahattin Öztürk, Deputy Governor Özgür Aslan, isi
- Daikin Turkey, in cooperation with TLS went Logistics 11/04/2014 Daikin Turkey, TLS went to cooperation with Logistics: Turkey in the field of air conditioning, which aims to make the logistics base of the region, Daikin has taken an important step in this regard. Aiming to be managed from one central location for all logistics services Daikin Turkey, it started to transport their products to retail outlets with TLS Logistics assurance. The Japanese giant Daikin air conditioning sector, in line with growth plans in Turkey continues to take important steps. no air conditioning Turkey operating base in the region with the goal of Daikin, storage and distribution services to partners in cooperation with the warehouse operator also went to offer TLS Logistics. To spread its production success to all processes before and after sales Üretim