Established in 1982, Angst Pfister is a subsidiary of the Angst Pfister Group, which manufactures and manufactures Vibration Damping Parts and Sealing Elements with Advanced Technical Solutions, Rubber and Metal Components. Angst Pfister Advanced Technical Solutions implement the highest level of quality control in all production processes from dough production to final product.
Angst Pfister Advanced Technical Solutions is active in many sectors, especially Automotive, Railway, Marine, Agriculture, Construction Machinery and White Goods manufacturers. We are specialized in providing design and common development according to the needs of our customers. Our highly experienced and dynamic staff can meet the requirements of sectors, quality and technology standards.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Laspar-Angst + Pfister Advanced Industrial Solutions Inc. InnoTrans at 2016 Show 20/09/2016 Laspar-Angst + Pfister Advanced Industrial Solutions Inc. InnoTrans 2016 Fair: Laspar Angst + Pfister, 30 has been proudly manufacturing components for the automotive industry for over a year. Target; is a leading joint design, vibration damping and sealing solutions provider and a leading manufacturing partner for the automotive industry. Thanks to our stable production processes and our focus on quality, Laspar Angst + Pfister is the leading 1. and 2. The stage has become an important supplier for automotive companies. Laspar-Angst + Pfister Advanced Industrial Solutions Inc. Hall 2016 / 9 is also available at the InnoTrans 704 in Berlin.
- Angst + Pfister 23/12/2010 Address: Thurgauerstr. 66 8052 41 44 3 06 61 11 41 44-3 02 18 71 6.5.31 XNUMX XNUMX com Contact: Frau Valerie Roineau XNUMX Mass-Spring-Systems
- The world's most advanced safety systems used in railways in Turkey 02/08/2013 The world's most advanced safety systems used in railways in Turkey Binali Yildirim, in the year 5 14 announced that they would connect with the high speed rail line. Lightning "of 4 years 40 percent of Turkey's population will travel in fast train," he said. Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that they will expand the high-speed train lines to connect the city with 14. Yıldırım met with Ankara representatives of newspapers and televisions at an iftar dinner. The Ministry said that the last 10 had invested 145 billion in the year and Minister Yildirim said that the number found 250 billion with private sector investments. Minister of Transport, 4 in the year Ulaştırma
- Turkey and Advanced High Speed Rail Networks 09/11/2016 Advanced High Speed Rail Networks and Turkey: Turkey via 16 500 thousand kilometers of highways doubles, reached 22 600 thousand kilometers of divided highway. be targeted at the development of railways in the road, has solved the problem in transportation, we expect that a Turkey. Where railways, passenger and freight traffic is dense, single-track roads need to be converted into at least double or more lines. Turkey's railways will improve the quality of services while advancing rapidly towards becoming an international double railways, will reduce the waiting time will provide continuous and uninterrupted transportation facilities. We are the 6 of Europe, the world's 8 high-speed train. Republic of Turkey…
- Bombardier Transportation to Exhibit Its Most Advanced Technologies at Eurasia Rail 01/03/2017 Bombardier Transportation, the Most Advanced Technologies will be exhibiting at Eurasia Rail Fair: Bombardier high-speed trains last-tech products, locomotives and public transport solutions offers to improve transportation in Turkey Bombardier leader of the Rail system technology Transportation, 2-4 between March Istanbul Expo Center Eurasia Rail will exhibit environment-friendly, innovative and advanced transportation solutions at 2017 Fair. Bombardier, in order to meet the growing transportation needs of the fair will show that it is ready to offer the ideal solution for Turkey. Turkey's rapidly developing rail transport system in accordance with the BOMBARDIER ZEFIRO high speed trains and BOMBARDIER Traxx AC Last Mile locomotive ...
- Charter High Speed Rail Projects for Advanced Turkey 24/03/2017 Charter High Speed Rail Projects for Advanced Turkey: Turkey via double 16 500 thousand kilometers of highways has reached 22 600 thousand kilometers of divided highway. be targeted at the development of railways in the road, has solved the problem in transportation, we expect that a Turkey. Where railways, passenger and freight traffic is dense, single-track roads need to be converted into at least double or more lines. Turkey's railways will improve the quality of services while advancing rapidly towards becoming an international double railways, will reduce the waiting time will provide continuous and uninterrupted transportation facilities. We are the 6 of Europe, the world's 8 high-speed train. Turkey…
- Slovakia Railways brings WiFi solutions to trains 10/04/2012 Slovakia Railways (ZSSK) is launching test drives for some wireless services of Intercity trains in Bratislava - Kosice line. The tests will last for three months. The system, which aims to ask the level of data being transferred and the satisfaction level of the passengers concerned, will include the quality of the analysis signal. Slovakia Railways (ZSSK) General Muceu Pavel Kravec: "Our goal is to provide wireless internet connections on IC trains with first-class vehicles at all times." Source: Raillynews
- Robat Control offers very special solutions to rail transportation sector 09/02/2016 Robat Control offers very special solutions to the rail transportation industry: Robat Kontrol offers very special solutions to the rail transportation sector with its high engineering power and innovative vision. Robat Control General Manager Murat Yeşiloğlu; “We are trying to do our best in order to develop the domestic technology. axle counting systems is required both in Turkey and in the expansion of urban rail signaling systems are in working hard to fully put into practice in various provinces of our domestic solution, "he says. The company, which provides service to the rail transportation sector through two channels, namely Robat Kontrol and Setray, operates at ARI Teknokent within Istanbul Technical University.
- Kayseri Provides Intelligent Solutions for Greater Transportation 31/05/2017 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Offers Intelligent Solutions: Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Kayseri Transportation Inc. He moved to online and mobile control systems in City Transportation Control systems. Mayor Mustafa Çelik visited the control center at the Bus Operation Branch and made observations. Mayor Mustafa Çelik stated that the system is new; however, he said that he had increased the satisfaction by greatly reducing the complaints. Mustafa Çelik, Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, has been appointed to the Transportation Control System established by the Bus Operation Branch at Talas Road. General Manager Feyzullah Gündoğdu'dan received information. Gündoğdu stated that all buses were followed with three cameras.
- Intelligent solutions to locomotives 18/08/2017 Unexpected stops and improvements in industries increase the efficiency of operations. There is a transportation sector at the beginning. Especially the sensors used in the aviation industry ensure that aircraft are lifted and maintained on time. Companies also provide significant efficiency. However, the digital transformation in the transport sector is not limited to aircraft. In recent years, the railway sector has also begun to develop itself through digital transformation. LOADING PERIOD 150 THOUSAND DIFFERENT LARGE MONTHS The annual loss of income in rail transport, which is calculated according to the calculations, is expressed as 150 thousand dollars per locomotive. Considering all the locomotives used for transportation in the world, the size of the figure becomes very important. In the sector in question Söz
- Radical Solutions to Urban Traffic in Erzincan 18/05/2014 Radical Solutions to Urban Traffic in Erzincan: The Mayor of Erzincan Cemalettin Başsoy said that the projects that will relieve the traffic in the city and reduce the traffic accidents will be realized. Terminal Junction, Terzi Baba Cemetery road, Ali Kemali Street and Hospital boulevard of the regions to be made by investigating the studies received information about. Mayor Başsoy was accompanied by Aydın Regional Director Aydın Doğan, Director of Highways İrfan Yoğurtcu, Deputy Mayors Sami Mollaoğllar and Halit Mutlu and Science Director Ersin Barsbay. First of all, there is a new signal Öncelikle
- Alstom Offers Reliable and Affordable Solutions 19/12/2018 Alstom's maintenance, modernization, spare parts supply and operational support include railway services; It guarantees the availability, reliability and high performance of the transportation systems and is of great importance for the operators in this respect. According to Unife's current data representing the European railway manufacturing sector; As a result of factors such as the increase in existing transportation systems requiring maintenance, the liberalization of the railway market and the outsourcing of service activities, the service segment in the railway market is expected to grow. More and more railway operators focus on their core business and receive the service from the manufacturers or maintenance specialists. Alstom, components, trains, signaling and service Al
- Azerbaijan Railways announced the tender for technical support and technical control 06/07/2014 Azerbaijan Railways announced the tender for technical support and technical control: Azerbaijan Railways plans to buy 62 electric locomotives for the Baku-Beyuk-Kesik corridor and recently announced the tender for technical support and technical supervision. Baku-Beyük-Kesik corridor is being modernized by Azerbaijan Railways (ADY) and the project is provided by International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD). The tender is related to the 50 passenger unit with the 12 freight load engine. The Tender Application 11 will be made on August for technical support. 50 KZ8A type electric freight locomotive has a contract with XYUMX million $ contract signed with ADY in May X
- European Standards Suitable for CEN Olympos Cable Car Technically Exciting 30/06/2012 In accordance with European standards CEN, the ropeway technology guarantees a journey away from the daily routine at a light wind height. Olympos Ropeway 4350 meter is one of the longest ropeways in the world with its line length. Olympos Teleferik has been built by Doppelmayr / Garaventa Group, a leading company in the planning and construction of cable cars all over the world, under very rigorous conditions. Safety along the whole line The ropeways are considered the safest vehicles in the world. It provides a wide range of different safety devices. Mechanisms that can be used in emergency and emergency situations can be used in emergency situations, for example in the event of a power failure lar
- EGO Sites Karapürçek Ropeway Project Technical interviews are continued with the companies participating in the tender 14/03/2013 EGO Sites Karapürçek Ropeway Project Technical interviews are continued with the firms participating in the tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After completion of the negotiations, the financial envelopes of the participating firms are expected to open in the coming days. As it is known, the firms that bid for the tender were as follows. 1. Leitner AG SpA 2. Doppelmayr Seilbahnen Ref .: Investments Magazine 1120 / 25 February 2013 (ŞB) Source: www.yatirimlar.com
- Emin Teknik Ltd. 11/01/2010 Address: Aydınli Yolu Caddesi No: 117 34953 90 216 3 93 10 20 90 216 3 93 11 / www.eminteknik.com Contact: Herr Akin Gulgun 12 Rail fastening equipment
- Yıldıztepe Ski Center will be held in the European Cup and Universities Universities Cross Country Cross Country Turkey Championship Technical Meeting 11/02/2014 Yıldıztepe to perform Ski Center European University Cross Country Championship and Universities Cross Country Turkey Championship Technical Meeting: Çankırı European University will be held at Yıldıztepe Ski Center in Ilgaz district of the Cross Country Cup and Universities Ski technical meetings Running Championship in Turkey was made. Turkey University Sports Federation (TUSF) and the European University Sports Federation of European Universities, held in organizing Ski Cross Cup with tsuf organized by the University's Ski technical meetings Running Championship in Turkey, Ilgaz Yıldıztepe Armar was held at the hotel. The Governor of Ilgaz, Yusuf Özdemir, TUSF Board Members Yakup Beytullahoğlu and Ahmet Tahillioğlu, managers of the sportsmen, coaches and Il
- Basic Ski Training from Erzurum Technical University 18/02/2014 Basic Ski Training from Erzurum Technical University: The Basic Ski Training Course was given to administrative staff and students of Erzurum Technical University (ETU). In the course organized by the Department of Health Culture Sports (SKS), ski instructor Yasin Kıyıcı teaches ski training to staff and students. 15 February 2014 The seminar, which started on Saturday and lasted four weeks, was quite high. On the natural ski slopes of the Palandoken Ski Center and Xanadu Snow White Hotel, participants took both basic ski training and enjoyed the beauty of the winter.
- TCDD Kayaş - Çetinkaya Electrification Project Technical specifications were sent to the Materials Department 08/02/2012 New developments have been recorded in the. Kayaş - Çetinkaya Electrification Project ”of the Turkish State Railways (TCDD). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Technical specifications prepared by the Department of Facilities were sent to the Materials Department. Authorities, after the completion of the work and the necessary approvals after the proclamation of the tender by calling the firms said they would ask. After the publication of the announcement, the specifications will be provided by TCDD General Directorate Material Department (Tel: 0.312.3090515) during working hours. Within the scope of the project, electrification works will be carried out between Kayaş - Kayseri and Kayseri - Çetinkaya.
- Emin Teknik Ltd. 20/02/2010 Address: Aydinli Mh. Aydinli Cd. No. 117 34953 Tuzla - Istanbul / Turkey Tel: + 90 (216) 393-1020 / + 90 (533) 477-8654 Fax: + 90 (216) 393-1112 Company Name: Sure Technical Contact Person: Bulent Tasca Internet: I www.eminteknik.co
- ÖZEN Technical Consultancy / Technical Consultant 22/02/2010 ÖZEN Technical Consultancy / Technical Consultant Address: Ataevler Mahallesi Yılmaz Akkılıç (Emek) cad. Magazine Mall No. 19 D: 83 16140 Nilufer Bursa Turkey Tel: + 90 (224) 441 0 xnumxmobil A: + 414 (90) 532 478 57 Fax: + 97 (90) 224 441 0 Email: email@example.com I / beam @ozenconsultant.com Web: www.ozendanismanlik.com / www.ozenconsultant.com skype: leothemaster ÖZEN TECHNICAL CONSULTANCY, Bursa Office was opened in the middle of 818. Construction works related to rail systems, line and line works, cataner systems, traction power (transformers, harmonic filtering, compensation), ventilation, signaling, communication (CCTV, announcement, Ray
- BOTEK Boğaziçi Technical Consulting Inc. 24/02/2010 Address: Fulya Mah. Professor Dr. Bulent Cinnamon Street Bote publish Center No. 10 Gayrettepe Istanbul - TURKEY Phone: + 90 (212) 347 27 20 Fax: + 90 (212) 347 27 21 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.botek.info
- TCDD Catenary Maintenance Bus Technical Specification 23/02/2012 0.0.0. Purpose This specification has been prepared for the determination of the conditions to be searched for the technical specifications of the construction car for the installation and operation of the railway electrification stationary facilities (measurement, maintenance, repair and adjustment) in accordance with the technology rules. 0.0.1. Scope 1435 mm standard wide rail, will comply with UIC standards, catenary (electrical operating power lines) systems will be able to provide the desired services in the construction and management, will move with its own traction force, if necessary, will be able to draw personnel to work and will have separate sections to carry the necessary materials, catenary with movable platform, at least 4 tonne crane and movable basket that can be connected to crane hareketli
- TCDD Irmak - Karabük - Zonguldak Railway Line Electrification Project New developments have been recorded at the completion stage of technical specification preparation work 04/04/2012 New developments have been made on the “Irmak - Karabük - Zonguldak Railway Line Electrification Project Proj to be realized by the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The technical specifications prepared by the Department of Facilities were completed. It is expected that the works will be completed and technical specifications will be sent to the Materials Department. Please click here for more information. I www.yatirimlar.co
- TCDD Irmak - Karabük - Zonguldak Railway Line Electrification Project Technical specification preparatory work has been completed 06/04/2012 New developments have been made regarding the “TCDD Irmak - Karabük - Zonguldak Railway Line Electrification Project Proj to be carried out by the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The technical specifications prepared by the Department of Facilities were completed. It is expected that the works will be completed and technical specifications will be sent to the Materials Department. Authorities, after the completion of the work and the necessary approvals after the proclamation of the tender by calling the firms said they would ask. After the publication of the announcement, the specifications can be obtained from the Department of Material Management of TCDD (Tel: 0312 309 05 15) during working hours. (PA) ...