- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Çambaşı became a favorite of skiers 01/01/2019 Çambaşı Winter Sports and Ski Center, which became a favorite of ski lovers after heavy snowfall last week, flocked to visitors during the new year. Citizens one of the closest ski resorts in Turkey, the sea and the airport did enjoy skiing in the resort. 2 BIN RAKIMLI ÇAMBAŞI SEEN INTEREST IN THE CENTER OF THE BOUTIQUE OF TURKEY The Winter Sports and Ski Center, built on the 2 area with an 650 thousand altitude in the Kabadüz district of Ordu, attracts great interest from the ski lovers. After the snow in the last days of the 2018's effect on the region, the facility has become what the skiers want and now attracts everyone's attention. N
- Mount Erciyes skiers in the holiday break 31/01/2014 Mount Erciyes skiers in the half-term holiday: Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes A.Ş. Deputy General Manager Yücel İkiler, Erciyes Mountain is the most economical ski resort during the half-year break, he said. Erciyes A.Ş. Yücel İkiler, who has gathered all the ski instructors under the name of 'Snow Academy', said that they have prevented skiers from providing ski training and stated that Erciyes Mountain has become a favorite of students especially in İstanbul and Ankara. He said: "Tourism establishments in Erciyes organized ski courses with fixed price system. Students who want to learn to ski were taken with their service vans from the city center and in the evenings."
- Nemrut Ski Center has been flooded by ski lovers 29/12/2014 Nemrut Ski Center was flooded by skiers: The skiing season was opened in Tatvan district of Bitlis with the falling snow. This weekend, ski lovers flocked to Nemrut Ski Center. Nemrut Ski Facilities in Tatvan district of Bitlis, where snow thickness reached to enough level with the last snowfall, opened the season. On the first day of the opening day, the citizens showed great interest in the facilities which were the favorite of the skiers with its length and scenery. On the first day of the opening, the amateur skiers on the runway took the stone to the master skiers. This weekend at the end of the ski season in Nemrut indicating that the Tatvan District Governor Murat Erkan, "Although the first day of the skiers showed great interest. Nemrut"
- Yildiztepe with its mild climate 11/02/2015 Review of Yıldıztepe Kayaksever with mild climate: Ilgaz Mountain in Turkey's lowest-lying ski resorts of Yıldıztepe to, are favorable climatic conditions, hence the growing interest in tourism are pleased Çankırı Ski Coach Half Association President: "You suffer a lot on weather conditions at high altitudes, enjoyable skiing climate negativities. Ilgaz Mountain thousand 400 meters in height with Turkey's lowest Yıldıztepe of the altitude ski resorts, thanks to the high mountains and forests surrounding the less affected by adverse climatic conditions to increase the interest in the establishment of kayaksever were reported. Gazi University School of Physical Education and Sports School Faculty Member and the President of Çankırı Ski Trainers Association Assist.
- The new favorite of skiers Palandöken 20/11/2015 Palandöken, the new favorite of the skiers: Palandöken Ski Center, which is among the longest and steepest tracks of the world, became the new favorite of ski lovers. Erzurum, located on the slopes of Palandöken Mountain, stands out as the shining new star of the world in winter tourism with its ski resorts. Erzurum, which welcomes thousands of local and foreign tourists every year with Palandöken Ski Center, aims to host more tourists with its attractiveness in this area. Among the longest and steepest tracks in the world, the 8 in Palandöken Ski Center is easy, the 9 is mid-level, the 3 is advanced, and the 4 is the 24 runway, including the XNUMX.