bursaray 2019da gorukle and will extend to the city hospital
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bursa to Kestel, Bursaray Jesti, Kestel Line 350 Meter 20/04/2012 Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the assembly meeting of the demands of the extension of Bursaray Kestel 350 meters on the request of the region after the meeting by reviewing the line, the line will be extended to the point of Kestellilerinin promised. Metropolitan Municipality April Assembly meeting was held in the historical town hall. Serefaray Kestel line in the meeting during the discussion of a matter related to the meeting of the CHP councilor Sukru Aksu, the last station in the entrance of the Kestel 350 meters further demanded to be taken into the district. In this direction, the decision of the City Council of Kestel reminding Aksu, this arrangement to be made by all Kestel people K
- Bursaray Gorukle and Balat will extend until 20/09/2013 Bursaray will be extended to Görükle and Balat: Mayor Recep Altepe, who stated that Bursaray would be extended to Görükle and Balat, announced that the Erikli and Police School stations on Kestel line would be opened early. Mayor Recep Altepe, who was a guest in a program on AS TV, gave information about municipal investments. Altepe, which states that the work on the Kestel line in Bursarayda is continuing, gave the good news that the Bursaray line in İzmir Road and Mudanya Road will be extended. Altepe, "After Uludag University Görükle var. This is a very demanding neighborhood here. We want to connect Bursaray with Görükle. At the same time, there will be a fast train station in Balat on Mudanya Road.
- Bursaray Balata will grow 10/02/2014 Bursaray Balata will be extended: The Metropolitan Municipality aims to connect the Bursar to the High Speed Train Station after Kestel and Görükle. Event Visiting the media and the railroad project description of the project, the Mayor Recep Altepe, said the scholarship to the High Speed Train Station in Balat continued to work. Olay Media executives and columnists met with Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, in Bursa, the light rail system is over the standards and stressed that it can not extend further. President Altepe only Balatta to be connected to the High Speed Train Station and a station can also extend to Görükleye said. Bursayın Mudanya or another Burs
- Bursaray will extend to Görükle and City Hospital in 2019 01/01/2019 Alinur Aktaş, the Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, who has made huge investments to remove Uluabat Lake and the Marmara Sea from pollution, providing a sensible relief in traffic with smart junction applications and road expansions in the last year, has prepared the concept of city that will carry Bursa to 2026, said that in the 2019, important investments in all areas from tourism to urban economy will be given. Mayor Alinur Aktas, who took office at November 2017 in Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, evaluated 2018 in terms of municipal services and gave hints about 2019 Bursa. Chairman Aktaş stated that they produced local solutions to the traffic problem with small touches within the scope of transportation emergency action plan, eylem
- 2019da 430 km rail system 11/02/2015 2019 km rail system in 430: Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, is the President of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality as well as the President of World United Cities and Local Authorities Association (UCLG). AA made evaluations. Görmek 2015 km rail system in 2019 km Topbaş, on the question of transportation investments and metro length targets in Istanbul, the length of the rail system as of 430 2019 km'ye said they will reach the "400 km 'we'll see the capture," he said. Istanbul, a city just stated that Turkey is not responsible world Topbas "Istanbul ...