btso focuses on exports with ur ge and hiser projects
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- BTSO focuses on export with UR-GE and HISER projects 07/01/2019 Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI), 14 International Competitiveness Development conducted jointly with the Ministry of Commerce and the 1 HIS continues its leadership in Turkey Project. Within the scope of UR-GE projects initiated to strengthen the competitiveness of Bursa business and foreign trade volume, 45 international program has been organized so far and 30 procurement committee program has been signed. BTSO Chairman of the Board Ibrahim Burkay, 2019 in the UR-GE and HISER Project number of 20'ye said they aim to increase. Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry, which aims to make a direct contribution to the sustainable development of Bursa and the country's economy, has a strong ın
- Contributes to Turkish-German Relations with BTSO Projects 21/08/2019 Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) Chairman İbrahim Burkay and BTSO Board of Directors and Assembly Presidency Members visited the Consulate General of Germany in Istanbul. The German Consulate General Michael Reiffenstuel's special invitation to the Consulate General's visit to the building to strengthen the economic relations between Bursa and Germany were discussed. BTSO Chairman İbrahim Burkay and BTSO Assembly Speaker Ali Uğur, as well as BTSO Board Members and Assembly Presidency Board Members also attended the meeting.
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's tenders for the renovation of the Teleferik'ın two projects related to the tender was also objected 26/03/2012 Metropolitan Municipality's second tender for the shipbuilding Chamber of the Chamber of Ship Engineers, the cable car renewal tender came from the Austrian company. Two of the tenders of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality regarding the important projects for the city were also objected. The municipality, the 15 passenger ferry and 28 pen spare parts purchase for the second time was made. However, the first one, which caused great controversy, was opposed to the Chamber of Ship Engineers Headquarters. The Chamber filed a petition with the Attorney Support Services Department through the lawyer Arif Ali Cangı. Sayılı ADDRESS DELIVERY X 30 will be held in April in the tender.
- Istanbul Municipality will take action on heavy traffic with rail projects 29/04/2013 Istanbul Municipality intends to take measures with heavy-duty rail projects in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality TEM, especially the work done to solve the problem of the traffic, 9 annually 60 billion pounds of the municipal budget 24.6 billion pounds allocated for transport said. In the 2013 year, 4 billion TL investment will be realized. As Hurriyet is experiencing a major traffic problem, the region under the spotlight has been informed and the 13-İkitelli South Industry light metro and 6.5 kilometers of 2 kilometers will be completed this year. Outside these projects eler
- Carrying 1.5 billion internal passengers in the target year with rail projects 31/10/2013 1.5 billion internal passengers move in the target year with rail projects: TCDD has set its targets for 2023. The company that prepared a brochure with the slogan 'Journey to the Future' targets Marmarin, Egeray, Başkentray and Gaziray projects and targets 1.5 billion passengers annually. TCDD announced the year of 2023. Republican 100. Railways, which are planned to pass 750 million passengers per year, are aiming to carry 1 and half billion urban passengers annually with Egeray, Başkentray and Gaziray. TCDD, the slogan 'innovative railroads journey to the future' as determined. PRIORITY GIVEN HIGH-SPEED TRAIN The priority objectives of the railways are High Speed Train (YHT). The institution, 2023 14 503 XNUMX miles by total N