Map of Barcelona Metro
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Transportation league in Istanbul etc. Barcelona 14/07/2012 One of the most beautiful things I've seen since the day I stepped down is that there is no traffic ordeal - the locals say trànsit, because the word tràfic means something like the drug traffic we use. hour after the kaniksiktan ... Population of the population together with tourists 3 million town-Kadiköy town or there is no-both live and a comfortable transportation offers the traveler. How Does? METRO I think that the metropolitan is one of the most important transportation vehicles to be met in the metropolis.
- Barcelona Suburb Expands 29/07/2015 Barcelona Suburbs Expands: The opening of the Barcelona suburb line was put into service with the inauguration ceremony of the regional railway operator FGC in Catalonia. The rail width of the line whose length is 4 km is 1435 mm. There are even 3 stations between Terrassa-Rambla and Terrassa Nacions Unides in northwestern Barcelona. The tunnel with 6,9 m diameter is serving with a depth range of 14,4 m to 37,5 m. The cost of the construction of the line was 401 million dollars, including the cost of renovating the Terrassa-Rambla station. Traveling from Terrassa-Rambla to Terrassa Nacions Unides with the provided line Aç
- Bombardier and Alstom Firms Selected for Signalization in Barcelona Suburb 02/12/2015 Bombardier and Alstom Companies were selected for the Signal Submission of the Barcelona Suburb: In Spain, a consortium established with the partnership of ADIF and the Bombardier and Alstom companies in Spain signed a new agreement with 87,9 million Euros. According to the agreement, companies will undertake the signaling and maintenance works of the Barcelona suburb. Companies will do this work between the 56 km-long L'Hospitalet de Llobregat and Mataro. The agreement envisions the completion of 54 million euros, the installation of new electrical systems, train protection and power supply systems and repair of mobile communication networks in the 21 month. The remaining 34 million euros X
- Barcelona Diagonal Tram Line Will Cost 175 Million Euro 25/03/2016 The Barcelona Diagonal Tram Line will cost 175 Million Euros: A statement was made on the Diagonal Tram line planned by the Municipality of Barcelona. A study was carried out on 50 by 9 technical personnel to investigate how to combine two existing tram lines in Barcelona. If the project is approved by the municipality, it will be started in 2017. According to the studies, the investment cost of this project will be 175 million and the operating cost will be 6 million euros. With the realization of the project, the number of daily tram users is expected to rise from 91.000 to 222.000. In addition to the project, 12.500 has less vehicle traffic, 1,8 reduction of traffic and Ayrıca
- Railway Connection to Barcelona Port at 2018 01/04/2016 Railway Connection to Barcelona Port 2018: The Barcelona Port Railway Connection Project, which is decided to be realized as a result of negotiations between the Spanish Ministry of Transport and the Catalan local government, is expected to be completed in 2018. 104 of the project, which cost 50 million euros in total, is financed by the Port of Barcelona and the Spanish Ministry of Transport. With the realization of the project, the density of road traffic is expected to decrease.