overlooked turhan, the most reliable rail system
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Minister Turhan: "The Safest Transportation System Despite Allways Railways" 09/01/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, the train accident in Ankara, "this accident over our government, I have had attacks, criticism. Accident happened, we have negligence or not. To do this in the judicial review of the matter. the project is as important as making the infrastructure. " said. Minister Turhan, Anatolian Education Culture and Irfan Association (ANADER) visited the Ankara Representative Office and made a presentation on the activities of the Ministry. Turhan, in his speech here, since the AK Party came to power in the area with an increasing tempo since the day, by expressing that the transformation of the last 16 year tı
- Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue (Photo Gallery) 30/12/2013 Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality continues its investments without slowing down and adds a new one to its investments in transportation. Mayor Topbaş, who spoke at the signature ceremony of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro, said that X When we arrive at 2019, we will have a rail system that can be used by 11 million people Mec. President Kadir Topbas, who spoke at the signing ceremony held in Sarachane Presidential Palace, expressed the happiness of adding another one to the metro networks produced as a solution to the transportation problem of Istanbul, saying,'n We are signing the signature of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey metro line today. The next month will be laid and 17.5 will be completed at 2017 with the length of the kilometer-long line un
- Everywhere metro Every trouble metro 13/01/2015 Everywhere subway Metro: Tram, metro, metrobus and Marmaray's services to our people can not be ignored. The more work is done to relieve transportation, the greater the satisfaction. Well, are there any shortcomings in the actions made in the name of providing solutions to the traffic? Great infrastructure move from Sogutlucesme to Avcılar. Metrobus is appreciated all the time, from the nighttime employee to the morning shift, from the late-night sitting with friends to the ones running on the European and Asian sides for shopping. The biggest criticism is that it is crowded. It's a grind to be standing for hours. Citizen transfers Vat
- Minister Yıldırım: Turkey Standards For All Kinds of Support to Pakistan in Transportation Ready 23/05/2012 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Turkey's transport said he was ready to give every support to Pakistan. Minister Yıldırım met in Islamabad with Pakistani Ministries of Transportation and Maritime separately. Turkish Airlines General Manager Temel Kotil was also present at the talks. The parties exchanged views on land, sea and rail transport. During the meeting the Minister Yildirim, Turkey's port operations, rail, sea and land transport experience and has voiced his brother will continue to share with Pakistan at any time. Minister Binali Yildirim, personnel and expert training to take part in transportation in line with demands from Pakistan Bakan
- Minister Arslan: `TRNC` we are giving all kinds of support 08/06/2017 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Turkey The Turkish Cypriots said that cares about the increasing confidence to look and level of development in the future, "This is important especially in the framework behalf can come to a better point in the transportation infrastructure we provide every kind of support." said. Minister Arslan, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) Minister of Public Works and Transport Kemal Dürüst met in his office. Arslan, said in a statement, Honorable and welcomed the delegation expressed his pleasure to host. Turkey, the Turkish Cypriots Arslan stated that cares about the increasing level of sophistication and confident about the future, "in this context the importance of transport infrastructure in particular better ...
- Sanliurfa Rail system is always on the agenda 06/05/2013 The Şanlıurfa Rail system, which is always on the verge, is still on the agenda. Authorities of the Ministry of Transport Harran University, Ministry of Transport General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments a team of experts Harran University Rector. Dr Ibrahim Halil Mutlu visited in his office. During the visit, which lasted about two hours, the Rector said that the information about the Sanliurfa and the university by explaining the reasons for the light rail system, and the transportation problem is locked in the light rail system. The Rector states in his happy statements that the transportation problems of the students should end soon Mutlu
- Minister Turhan Founded in Ankara-Sivas YHT Line 05/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) Project, the Presidential Cabinet of the 100 daily performance program, stating that, "Ankara-Sivas YHT Project, by completing the infrastructure and superstructure works by the end of this year in the year 2019 "It is an important high-speed transportation project that we will start to test trials and then put into service after receiving the competence." said. Turhan said that they had visited the route starting from Ankara Kayaş and learned from responsible people. The project was included in the government's 100 daily action plan announced by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan yesterday. Turhan,…
- Minister Turhan, Istanbul New Airport Construction Visited 09/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan said, Havalimanı 35 landing at the hourly runway capacity at Atatürk Airport, 35 departure. When the Phase 1 is activated at the Istanbul New Airport, the 40 landing 40 will take off every hour. 16 3 will be activated after the opening 60 months. With the full independent runway, the hourly capacity 60 landing, the 2 will take off. After completion of the first stage, XNUMX. the stage will begin to be done. Minister Turhan, Istanbul New Airport construction of the terminal building coordination meetings with officials made. Turhan, who made a press statement following the meeting, stated that Istanbul New Airport would be the biggest in the world with its dimensions and the opening of the project.
- Minister Turhan Inspected Cevizdere Bridge 09/08/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, in the regions affected by the floods in the Army found. Minister Turhan, Wednesday came to the town of Unye district. Turhan, Cevizdere district, the Black Sea Coast Road and the collapse as a result of the transportation and the collapse of the Cevizdere Bridge. Ünye Governor Umit Hussein and Ünye Mayor Ahmet Çamyar received information from the Mayor, here also listened to the problems of citizens. Turhan, Cevizderesi around the damaged areas and collapsed bridges found. Turhan, who later visited the wounded in Ünye State Hospital and received information about their condition from the Chief Physician Güray Yılmaz, let it get past Daha
- Minister Turhan: Selde in Ordu, "8 Number of Bridges Destroyed" 10/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, related to the column in the Army, "8 pieces of our bridge was destroyed, one of them on the coast road, including the number of 7 migrated, can not serve." said. Turan, who then made his studies in Ünye, met with Vice President Fuat Oktay at the Governorship of Ordu. After the press release, Turhan reviewed the road works carried out at Eskipazar site of the Ordu Ring Road, and then went to the construction site to get information from the employees. Minister Turhan, said in a statement, Unye, Fatsa, Thursday and Çaybaşı districts caused the damage caused by floods, he said. Turhan, said: "Some residences, business"