start time of ankarada yht flights change
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Effect of YHT on Tourism 23/12/2012 Transportation Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım, who attended the 60 Year's Presidents Board Meeting in Afyonkarahisar, said that, along with the AK Party government, YHT and railways have become state policy. In order to strengthen the railway line, along with the renovation of the lines and new line work, as well as infrastructure works, they prepared an action plan for the construction of high-speed train Minister Yıldırım said, için In the past the railways were forgotten. Railways have been abandoned. And the yearly rail was below the 1 kilometer. Today the average amount of new road falling a year 135 kilometers. Ongoing projects 3 is over a thousand kilometers. Road renewal completely Yol
- Eskişehir to start YHT service in Konya pleased the citizen 25/03/2013 Eskişehir Konya YHT Campaign started to be satisfied by the Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan in a ceremony held yesterday yesterday, Konya-Eskisehir High Speed Train service began. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan launched a high-speed train service between Konya and Eskişehir which was put into service with a ceremony held yesterday. With the start of high-speed train services, passengers from Konya are going to visit Eskişehir. The High Speed Train, which was commissioned by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan at the ceremony held in Eskişehir yesterday, carried its first passengers from Eskişehir to Konya at 08.30 and from 11.30 to Eskişehir at XNUMX. Passengers boarding the High Speed Train from Konya to Eskişehir will say, iş Old Konya
- Tender Announcement: Presentation of the promotional film (in order to publicize the Ankara-Istanbul YHT flights) 12/03/2014 General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) Directorate General of Publicity BIDDING SUBJECT OF TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO SUBMISSION Article 1 - Information on the Owner of the Business 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: General Directorate of TCDD b) Address: Talatpaşa Boulevard 06330 Gar-ALTINDAĞ-ANKARA c) Phone number: 312 309 05 / 15 d) Fax number: 4199 312 311 53 e) Electronic mail address: --- f Name / Surname / Title of the Personnel concerned: Tamer ÖZGÖÇ Branch Manager 05. Tenderers may obtain information about the tender by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers. Article 1.2- Tender Madde
- Start of YHT Campaigns in Ankara is Changing 01/01/2019 9 people were killed in Ankara 94 person 18 days after the 2 day, the statement made by TCDD Transportation Inc., Istanbul, Eskisehir and Konya high-speed trains in Ankara 1 January-2 February between the dates of the Nation Station It is reported that the station will be made from the previous station Eryaman YHT Station. Passengers who buy tickets for 13-19.45 January will be provided by TCDD Tasimacilik AS on the journey between Ankara YHT Railway Station and Eryaman YHT Railway Station. Also between these dates from Kayaş to Sincan and from Sincan to Kayaş, the last subway train is the capital of the city.
- Union, the stop of the train services to the judiciary carries. 07/02/2012 A group of members of the United Transport Workers Union protested against stopping Adapazari-Istanbul train stops at Adapazari Station due to High Speed Train. A group of members of the United Transport Workers Union protested against stopping Adapazari-Istanbul train stops at Adapazari Station due to High Speed Train. Union President Yavuz Demirkol announced that they would take the decision to the judiciary. A group at the Adapazarı Gar, at the 15.00, protested against the stopping of Adapazarı Haydarpaşa Train and the transfer of Adapazarı Gar. Yavuz Demirkol, the chairman of the Unions of Unions Transporters, stated in his press release that the Adapazari-Istanbul train services will stop due to the YHT studies.